• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
After 2 very quick matchups, we've already reached the 3rd matchup in 7-C+ tournament!

Shadow the Hedgehog (@Shadyboi0) vs Lucifer (@Lou_change).

Archangel Lucifer will be used here.

Speed will be equalized.

Fight takes place in the Sports Festival Stadium.

Lucifer: 7 (Apex_PredatorX, Psychomaster35, Lou_change, Razor, MagiSinbad, Bernkastelll, Theendzero13)

Shadow:

tin-yen-wang-.jpg

d93dc6r-f3e4592f-a3aa-4ab5-a64b-ae21824644fd.jpg

Last edited:
Though Shadow's fighting style is to teleportation spam, dodging enemy attacks, and pulling off surprise attacks.

Lucifer, on the other hand, spams lighting in all directions (Danmaku), and the lightning paralyzes the target on contact.

Well, this is a pretty close matchup.

Shadow's fighting style is definitely a good counter for Danmaku characters like Lucifer, though they have the same range, so not sure if it plays too big of a factor. Still, Shadow will be a pretty hard person to hit.

AP doesn't play a factor here really.

However, this fight can end at any moment. Lucifer just has to hit Shadow once with that lightning and it's gg. Shadow can probably get a few hits in with his teleportation, which he spams in character.

However, if Shadow activates his Aura, is when Lucifer is kinda screwed, as Shadow is faster and potentially stronger than her. Plus he will be invulnerable as well. She'll have to get lucky in order to finish off Shadow.

Take what you will on this small analysis I made.

Last edited:
Well, this is a pretty close matchup.

Shadow's fighting style is definitely a good counter for Danmaku characters like Lucifer, though they have the same range, so not sure if it plays too big of a factor. Still, Shadow will be a pretty hard person to hit.

AP doesn't play a factor here really.

However, this fight can end at any moment. Lucifer just has to hit Shadow once with that lightning and it's gg. Shadow can probably get a few hits in with his teleportation, which he spams in character.

However, if Shadow activates his Aura, is when Lucifer is kinda screwed, as Shadow is faster and potentially stronger than her. She'll have to get lucky in order to finish off Shadow.

Take what you will on this small analysis I made.
However She can reflect and block Shadow's blows easily with her force-field. Also she will be spamming lightning to all sides, which paralyze in contact.

Lucifer win cons: Danmaku spam and Force-Fields.
Shadow win cons: TP spam and Aura.

I believe these are all of the win cons these 2 have on each other.

I'm gonna vote for Lucy FRA

Yeah me too... I made most of the profiles including Lucy years ago, and my two friends who were also supporters of MS left the wiki time ago.

I'm the only one left... I think..
1. Vote counted.
2. I can relate with you to an extent. For a bit, I was the only person on the wiki who was knowledgeable on Johnny Test. Now after many JT threads, there's a few people I can rely on to help me with Johnny Test stuff.

Sucks that you're the only active member of Monster Strike now.

1. Vote counted.
2. I can relate with you to an extent. For a bit, I was the only person on the wiki who was knowledgeable on Johnny Test. Now after many JT threads, there's a few people I can rely on to help me with Johnny Test stuff.

Sucks that you're the only active member of Monster Strike now.
Thanks mate for the kind words.. :)

Back