• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C+ Tournament Semifinals Match 1: Shirley vs Twenty-Fifth Baam

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
This tournament moved way faster than the 8-B tournament. We've now reached the semifinals of the 7-C+ tournament!

Shirley (@Psychomaster35) vs Twenty-Fifth Baam (@MonkeyOfLife).

Reality Warping, Magic, and Spatial Manip will be restricted for Shirley, as that would make him 3-A.

Workshop Battle Arc Baam will be used.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the Sports Festival Stadium.

Shirley: 8 (Psychomaster35, Razor, Eficiente, Nierre, Arceus0x, FluffyCreatureZ, NotoriouSoda, Shadyboi0)

Baam: 2 (MonekyOfLife, AnonymousBlank)

latest

OIP.1S3QxeRHt5BJDigE_15wrwHaEK

Last edited:
So Shirley has the AP (>89 kilotons VS 68 kilotons) and range advantage (Hundreds of meters to Low Multiversal VS Tens of meters)

As I stated before, he leads with missiles and adaptation. Whatever attack Shirley is up against, he will automatically adapt to the move so he can counter it.

He is even able to absorb said moves to obtain their power, although he needs to get close to steal the source that contains the power, which can be achieved by his teleportation. But, he had to incapacitate them first through the forcefields.

What does Baam lead with?

Last edited:
In addressing the paralysis and danmaku, Shirley is also capable of doing paralysis by a thought, though he doesn't start with it. He would do it if he's having trouble defeating his opponent, however.

Shirley is also capable of doing paralysis by a thought, though he doesn't start with it. He would do it if he's having trouble defeating his opponent, however.
Then this is a stomp.

Shirley can adapt to almost any attack being thrown at him.by Baam, and if he's struggling, he can literally just think and he'll paralyze Baam.

How good exactly is Shirley's adaption? Because if it can save him from anything or something then probably stomp and is pretty broken 🐵

How good exactly is Shirley's adaption? Because if it can save him from anything or something then probably stomp and is pretty broken 🐵
He usually has to witness/get hit by the move in order to adapt to it. Process usually takes seconds to do.

Unavailable for me though i ain't in USA and I've no vpn

Anyways i feel like this would just be a stomp and this kind of stuff would basically stomp the rest of the fighters in the thread.

If he uses it whenever he's having trouble then that's op as heck

For context, Shirley makes it so that people could still talk and barely shake their bodies yet are completely unable to move.

Again, to beat him, you have to make him use his adaptations against him to force him to eject those powers. Or, you can just beat him as fast as possible. The paralysis is not a starting move and he has never been shown using it in his shown fights, but he would resort to it if his opponent is giving him a difficult time. So yes, it is possible for him to get paralyzed briefly before he can adapt to counter said paralysis.

I mean, Bam resist lot of paralysis and scaling to it, but is paralysis via molecular immobilization, so it depends on what Kind of paralysis shirley does.

IF Bam uses Danmaku shirley will gain resistance against energy or?

I mean, Bam resist lot of paralysis and scaling to it, but is paralysis via molecular immobilization, so it depends on what Kind of paralysis shirley does.

IF Bam uses Danmaku shirley will gain resistance against energy or?
As I said, his opponent can still talk and barely shake their bodies yet are stuck in a position that they cant move their bodies.

Yes, that would be the form of being capable of reflecting said energy attacks as he did with Jimmy’s energy laser.

Yes, that would be the form of being capable of reflecting said energy attacks as he did with Jimmy’s energy laser.
How often he use immobilization? Because in this case against an attack reflection foe, I could see Bam being pressed to end up using Piercing technique and go to dura bypassing attack(CQC), and he is more skilled in CQC and his immobilization bypass resistance

How often he use immobilization? Because in this case against an attack reflection foe, I could see Bam being pressed to end up using Piercing technique and go to dura bypassing attack(CQC), and he is more skilled in CQC and his immobilization bypass resistance
I mean, Shirley has really only appeared in his debut episode, but he used it much later on when he was playing around with people from Jimmy and Timmy’s worlds after having to have adapted it earlier. It only happened once.

But, he also has the forcefield to seal Baam in, would Baam have a counter to it?

I mean Bam shouldn't give him too much trouble early on as Bam has lower AP but if Bam were to use and land a piercing technique then Shirley might just go down. Also Bam needs no movement to summon and spam danmaku so...

For context, Shirley makes it so that people could still talk and barely shake their bodies yet are completely unable to move.

Again, to beat him, you have to make him use his adaptations against him to force him to eject those powers. Or, you can just beat him as fast as possible. The paralysis is not a starting move and he has never been shown using it in his shown fights, but he would resort to it if his opponent is giving him a difficult time. So yes, it is possible for him to get paralyzed briefly before he can adapt to counter said paralysis.
I just wanna say, those weaknesses aren't close to balancing shirley out, Idk what forcing him to eject powers mean or however you're supposed to do that and killing him before his adaptation kicks in is im pretty sure impossible for anybody in this tournament, His adaptation is like a few seconds and after it kicks in if you already used your strongest move you proceed to get stomped AND he's way above 89 tons which is already bordering the AP limit of the tourney.

Anyways I'll vote shirley for his adaptation, AP, And his other stuff like paralysis so this match can finish as soon as possible.

Edit: Actually, match won't go to their profiles cause its a stomp

Last edited:
I just wanna say, those weaknesses aren't close to balancing shirley out, Idk what forcing him to eject powers mean or however you're supposed to do that and killing him before his adaptation kicks in is im pretty sure impossible for anybody in this tournament, His adaptation is like a few seconds and after it kicks in if you already used your strongest move you proceed to get stomped AND he's way above 89 tons which is already bordering the AP limit of the tourney.
I mean Baam can land a piercing technique which can negate durability

I mean Baam can land a piercing technique which can negate durability
Unless it kills in one hit it wont do anything cause adaptation and shirley can dodge and psycho said shirley simply witnessing a move is enough for adaptation

Unless it kills in one hit it wont do anything cause adaptation and shirley can dodge and psycho said shirley simply witnessing a move is enough for adaptation
It's on contact so you need to actually touch a person to land it and thus he wouldn't be able to see it before it lands and it basically fries internal organs. Only those with some shinsu resistance seem to be capable of tanking it and not always either. Bam used it to shatter a golem made to tank shinsu.
Considering Shirley has no resistance to shinsu he'd get his organs fried and die

It's on contact so you need to actually touch a person to land it and thus he wouldn't be able to see it before it lands and it basically fries internal organs. Only those with some shinsu resistance seem to be capable of tanking it and not always either. Bam used it to shatter a golem made to tank shinsu.
Considering Shirley has no resistance to shinsu he'd get his organs fried and die
Does the frying take any time? cause thats the same argument I used for CS2 Sasuke and psycho just said it'll get negged by adaptation cause it wouldn't kill him instantly. And does he even do this in character? I thought he just uses paralysis

Oh also if baam has an attack that's invisible and fries organs and ignores dura thats OP as shit as well.

Oh also if baam has an attack that's invisible and fries organs and ignores dura thats OP as shit as well.
He literally just touches a person and lands it. It isn't ranged and it is basically this
Baam fills up a guy with shinsu and it revebrates throughout his body so intensely that it fries shiz up inside and generally just deals tons of damage. It is contact based, not some invisible ranged attack. The frying up happens the mome it hits

He literally just touches a person and lands it. It isn't ranged and it is basically this
Baam fills up a guy with shinsu and it revebrates throughout his body so intensely that it fries shiz up inside and generally just deals tons of damage. It is contact based, not some invisible ranged attack. The frying up happens the mome it hits
I thought he has to fill up the guy, how is it instantaneous? Plus is that In character like I said?

I thought he has to fill up the guy, how is it instantaneous? Plus is that In character like I said?
Yes it is in character and like, he doesn't need to just stand there and fill him, it just happens on contact.

Like it ain't infinite speed instantaneous but it is "you got touched with the attacking hand and the shinsu pours through you in that moment

Back