• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Bam upgrade

Bam should have flight via blue oar in all his keys as he used it from the moment he copied it for flight
here's the chapter where bam is using it in his workshop arc key
here's his previous key

he floats around on it freely and thus should get Flight (via Blue Oar)

I mean, it seems obvious and it's a small addition, so agree (altough isn't it considered pseudo flight in this case)

Agree and Rak should also receive resistance to fire

why doesn't anaak have a profile
idk bro we're lazy as heck and i suck at profile making. She'd also need like a season 1 key.

Tbh i feel like we could add s1 if we had the manpower.
problem being me sucking at profile making.

Agree and Rak should also receive resistance to fire
All characters have to resist elemental stuff, electricity, light and more thingys because of shinsu resistance but im 2 lazy to do that zzz

Reactions: Rez
Back