• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure there's actually a statement in game saying Undyne can knock Asgore on his ass, a not serious asgore though.

Still doesn't matter, the very fact Frisk is her means Undyne was screwed from the start.

And now we have people arguing to put back undyne and annie?

I mean sure we can add them, they ultimately lose anyway,.

Also i think i should how long everyone lasts.

BattleReviews said:
but if thats not proof, neither kalts arguments proof was that asgore could beat undyne, because thats also a theory, so just add undyne back
Even if you are right (which I dont remember much about undertale atm)

all theories are not valid in a vs matchup imo unless directly stated as a statement.

Also wanna add @Weekly

Fair point, but she is also 10.

And while she is considered a strong champion, all champions in the game are considered 'strong'

that is why they are in the league in the first place.

As for her transmutation. I am still dubious she can resist kakashi mind control, resist SAVE and LOAD, counter Galios magic resistance and many more.

I dont think she has the skills.

BUT I just noticed that jack is still in here.

I take back my statement.

Jack needs to go. He has no hax to survive.

Kaltias said:
My argument is that 80 > 50 actually
I was literally looking for a stat comparison to back that up.

But I couldnt.

Yeah, also wanna add that while undyne is powerful.

She is not in the same stat league as asriel and toriel.

He has his sword thst if I recall has some dura negging as long as he's righteous or something.

But yes, he ain't making it far either.

@KS Oh no i know there are people who she stands no chance against but guys like Jack and the Doomslayer wouldnt last very long against her or most of the characters here in general

WeeklyBattles said:
@KS Oh no i know there are people who she stands no chance against but guys like Jack and the Doomslayer wouldnt last very long against her or most of the characters here in general
You are totally right.

Annie transmutes jack and doomslayer and gets axed. I think it is the best compromise.

As for Frisk.....@jman. I dont think so. You need to be a master of void manipulation or time looping to maybe get passed it, but no one has that i think off the top of my head.

But I do know there is at least one other guy with low-godly regen on this list.

I can actually see Galio making it pretty far in this fight with his passive power nullification alone :p

So basically it comes down to Frisk and that low godly then.

Unless someone here can shut down Frisk's mind since soul had won't work.

WeeklyBattles said:
I can actually see Galio making it pretty far in this fight with his passive power nullification alone :p

unless frisk decides to take down galio instead, but if he doesnt have hax to counter, bye bye

Ok so who dies next? jack>doomslayer>annie?

Also going a bit fast to talk about frisk haven't gotten rid of all the others who aren't hax to get to him yet.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Ok so who dies next? jack>doomslayer>annie?
Also going a bit fast to talk about frisk haven't gotten rid of all the others who aren't hax to get to him yet.
Yes and I agree.

Also was wrong, no one has low godly regen

he does but only in 6-A form.

Jack and doomslayer go then annie.

...It occurs to me that almost everyone here who doesn't have low-godly regen is capable of one-shotting each other in some capacity.

Also, Doom is definitely not dying before Jack.

Muhammedmco said:
What about Ragna? Can't you add him, or he will be a stomp?

we already have enough characters, but surely frisk would win the competition, we can likely wipe out everyone and close this thread cuz frisk won

Muhammedmco said:
It seems that I'm unheard.
No, this is just a massive thread.

Anyone, can Ryuko survive against spatial manipulation and soul attacks?

Basically everyone left either has power null, soul attacks or spatial cutting and I dont think she can survive any of that (although she is still resistant to mind hax which calls for a good chunk of people on this list)

Alright, now can everyone lay off the heavy hitters so we can go through this in order, so ryuko, ness, aatrox, don't have much in the way of hax here, they go next but in what order?

Also yes i can add ragna.

No, this is just a massive thread.

Anyone, can Ryuko survive against spatial manipulation and soul attacks?

Basically everyone left either has power null, soul attacks or spatial cutting and I dont think she can survive any of that (although she is still resistant to mind hax which calls for a good chunk of people on this list)

I have made a battle royale which is similar to this one and i want votes. Can you vote for me?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Alright, now can everyone lay off the heavy hitters so we can go through this in order, so ryuko, ness, aatrox, don't have much in the way of hax here, they go next but in what order?
Also yes i can add ragna.
Well, everyone has blood so Aatrox can probably survive a decently long time. Although worthy of mention galio has no blood i think.

Ness has more hax, but ryuko more resistance.

Tough choice.

But the order probably goes. ness, then aatrox, then ryuko.

Somewhere in that order. Honestly ryuko got pretty far on her own thanks to resistances more then hax anyway.

BattleReviews said:
but mind manipulation wont work, but nobody got BFR in this fight
Yes it would?

He is not resistant to mind manipulation, just memory manipulation?

He has no showings of resistance.

Heck, even undyne made one letter that he could not put down so it is likely pretty easy to mind hax him tbh.

Add another Mind hax character to here to make it more dynamic. Now it is just a matter of who will survive against frisk.

I suggest Yoda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back