• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was unequalized for a while then we switched to equalized, as for who has the highest ap here, i have no idea.

Celestial Pegasus said:
It was unequalized for a while then we switched to equalized, as for who has the highest ap here, i have no idea.
Then I will go with hax.

Yue, Frisk, Yaegashi, Hinata, Kakashi, Obito, Ness,(?), Akame, Hajime all have hax that either ohk, have crazy regen, mind hax, time/space hax etc. So I would imo eliminate the rest since they will just be fodder to these guys. I might miss a few, but that gets rid of a good chunk of combatants. Battle royales are hard, I might forget a thing or too, but these are the guys who will probably be the ones to survive the longest.

Edit: Undyne also has hax, so her too I guess. Ryuko also resistant to mind hax so she stays too now. Longer post to come. Erza, and a few others should be out in a few seconds imo.

Edit 2: Wow, just Erza, Jack and Kurome have no hax. But they out cuz they cant survive in this hax fest.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Wonder if i should add Souei, though he is more hax than Hinata and Hakurou.
Honestly, I think we need to take out some of the haxy characters and put in more balanced characters. We just have alot and this would take a while to go through on who would win imo Then again, I didnt make the post. Go wild lol.

Just gonna take hakurou out and add souei.

Hmm maybe instead of a battle royal we make this a team vs team? That would balance the hax guys and non hax guys out and make it more interesting i think.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Just gonna take hakurou out and add souei.

Hmm maybe instead of a battle royal we make this a team vs team? That would balance the hax guys and non hax guys out and make it more interesting i think.
I am down for that. Seems fine. I do wanna add I am amazed how many town busters are haxy on this wiki.

Not that I think the haxy characters are bad, but it does mean an extra 50+ comments with discussion via semantics.

The arifureta and tensei characters are gonna carry their team, since they are so hax, it's gonna be tensei vs arifureta, as for who are one their team, any ideas? I can just randomly do it if not.

But yea tensei and arifureta are broken despite being town level.

I mean you have hax characters here like yue and souei, and then you have stupidly broken ones like shion and diablo who i removed, am i going to make a match with arifureta characters vs tensei characters? Nope cause i created both verses and i like them, plus they are unknown characters, nobody would reply anyway.

For the sake of argument, I will assume for now this is still a battle royale.

In that case, Erza, Jack and Kurome have no hax are elimated immediately.

If you wanna do a team based fight, do it randomly I guess.

No one else wants to reply this thread it seems.

WeeklyBattles said:
>7-C royale
>No LoL characters

boi
You are so right, not even one.

Come on, Ekko isnt a bad choice here since has pretty good hax.

There is also way more, but I am a lowly wood tier 6, not sure who would be great or bad here tbh.

Gargoyle One said:
KinkiestSins said:
Yeah, she has only one hax.

She will probably die next.
Akame first
I dont think we should argue in semantics lol.

Point is, she dies first or next to second.

She still has OHK.

Jack, Erza etc do not.

In fact, akame could kill them, go "Man, I hope no one has the ability to inflict instant death immediately'

And souei or hinata would be like "kill someone immediately you say?"

And then she ded.

Gargoyle One said:
@Sins And yet despite her hax, she has an inconclusive against Erza and lost to Kurome.
I am just saying she will either die first or next to first.

Again, no argument in semantics.

Didn't add any LoL characters cause the ones i can remember/have seen are usually around small town level+ not town level.

@Sure i can add doom slayer

Oh ****, I forgot. If we add Doom, his powerups should be restricted. We figured out early on that his weakest amp (Quad) puts his BFG at Large Town level.

I mean. Personally even with his amps I don't see him winning, IMO no restrictions for now.

Gargoyle One said:
I mean. Personally even with his amps I don't see him winning, IMO no restrictions for now.
I dunno, dude. Slinging 115 kiloton projectiles with a fifteen meter blast radius on them seems like a pretty unfair advantage to me, and that's not counting the Berserk, which would make him at least two times stronger than that at bare minimum.

He'll probably lose to hax, but he's going to be vaporizing half of the other combatants before he dies.

And that's fine, if he may not even go through half the people here, it's just fine to let him have his ehnhancements.

Don't see him getting past Hinata

Which LoL characters should i add? Don't want to flood this thread with them, only gonna take at most 3 of them.

Pretty sure star wars characters have some ridiculous mind manipulation feats, if sidious spams mind attacks, he would stomp probably.

The guys with reality warping and universe+ with time manipulation are too op to be here, so not adding them.

He isn't particularly strong enough to make a difference here, and i think it's time we started this, we already have a long list of ppl.

Ok, i think first going down are Erza and Kurome, Erza only has Nakagami armor that's good for ignoring durabilty and Kurome has couple of her corpse to protect her for a little while, but everyone else seem to have or actually very good hax or at least Regenerationn.

I might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back