• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Both of them lack hax, tbh. Not entirely sure they can take the trophy, not with this roster.

Though in Doom Slayer's case, he has some hax resistances that might be added to his profile soon. Also, he's (apparently) being allowed amps that give him Large Town level firepower, so he's probably going to be one-shotting a lot of folks.

As far as my piece goes...

I'm going to have to agree that Kurome takes the first L in this fight. She's looking pretty useless against this roster, especially since half of them can either wreck her with versatility or one-shot her with hax. Doom Slayer and Jack are also going to have no fear of her corpses whatsoever (they've both seen far worse), and Doom's physical amps are way more serious than hers.

So the first to die is kurome.

@Janemba I am not sure if you have looked at the others profile cause there is no way doomguy is winning this with the hax the other guys are throwing around, him possibly being higher tiered is irrelevant due to their hax.

Are people forgetting she heald off the entirety of Night Raid and defeated Akame?

Either Erza or Akame go first.

Yeah, I personally don't think Doom's going to win. He'll make it pretty far just off his firepower alone, but he's probably not going to take the win.

Granted, I'm not actually counting his hax resistances here yet, not until they're approved and added to the profile. Even then though, I don't see him making it to Top 3.

Gargoyle One said:
Are people forgetting she heald off the entirety of Night Raid and defeated Akame?

Either Erza or Akame go first.
Her minions fought against them, but everyone here are superior to night raid dudes from that point and Akame went easy on her little sis.

Anyway, after Kurome, Erza and Akame are going down quite simultaneiously i would say.

Annie's probably going down next imo.

Aside from most likely being the weakest one left in terms of attacks, her transmutation doesn't seem usable in combat, and Mid-Low regen probably won't do her any good against the rest of these people. She also lacks skill in combat, which is going to suck for her, since a number of her opponents have years, decades and even centuries of battle experience.

Annie's transmutation is absolutely use able in combat, she literally turned a 10 foot flaming bear into a teddy bear for fun.

...I think I worded that wrong. I meant that 'her transmutation doesn't seem like something she uses in combat'.

Which, I don't remember ever seeing anything that depicted her transmuting anything in a fight, or even using her transmutation at all outside of turning her bear into a stuffed one and vice-versa.

Her minions fought against them, but everyone here are superior to night raid dudes from that point and Akame went easy on her little sis.

Anyway, after Kurome, Erza and Akame are going down quite simultaneiously i would say.

Where was it implied Akame went easy? Literally the first thing she said was that she resolved to kill her sister, she literally tried to impale her....

Her transmutation doesnt come from an in-game attack, it comes from her lore where she turned a Shadow Bear that was attacking her into her stuffed teddy bear:

"Years after the exodus, Gregori and Amoline had a child: Annie. Early on, Annie's parents knew there was something special about their daughter. At the age of two, Annie miraculously ensorcelled a shadow bear - a ferocious denizen of the petrified forests outside the colony - turning it into her pet. To this day she keeps her bear "Tibbers" by her side, often keeping him spellbound as a stuffed doll to be carried like a child's toy. The combination of Annie's lineage and the dark magic of her birthplace have given this little girl tremendous arcane power."

@Weekly:

I have read that passage of background before, yes.

What I am saying is, is there anything outside of that which would suggest she currently uses that in combat? Has she fought any of the other champions in-universe and gone with the old 'turn them into something else' trick?

If she hasn't, I don't see why that would be the case here.

Damn. I forgot about this too.

Also, just as a heads-up for whoever didn't see, Doom Slayer's hax resistances got approved.

He got mind manipulation resistance and soul manipulation resistance, nice though his soul resistance is in the way of resisting being possessed, and not getting his soul destroyed so won't matter against the heavy hitters here i think.

It most likely won't completely save him from dying, I agree, but it's resistance nonetheless. If there were more 'soul-stealing' type characters here, it would serve a much greater purpose, but it could be of use here as well.

The mind resistance is going to help a lot, though.

Yeah, I think Undyne is probably next on the list. She seems out powered here, and the fact that someone who can canonically win against her is on this list doesn't help.

Undyne does have soul hax in addition to resistance to it, while some other characters here have little to no hax like samurai jack and aatrox.

Jack has nigh-invisibility which can help him avoid things, and has actually fought as nothing but a soul before. He can also ignore durability against evil characters, which a fair number of these people would qualify as.

Aatrox has flight and teleportation which can help him avoid attacks, as well as competent regen.

Maybe that's true, but it still doesn't change the fact she gets offed at some point, maybe not next in line but definitly ain't making it to the end due to Frisk who can canonically win and being outpowered by others.

I feel like Annie is next.

We know almost nothing about her transmutation ability except that she used it on a bear once, and there's nothing at all (that I can track down, anyway) which would suggest she even uses it in combat at her current age. Outside of that, she's outhaxed, outranged and most importantly, outclassed in combat ability and battle experience.

Mid-Low regen is also doing her no favors against any of these people.

Her transmutation seems dubious whether it's combat applicable yes and she doesn't seem as skilled as the other characters, she probably does die next.

I agree with King.

Annie never really could have done much to any of the remaining fighters left, either by hax, experience or just plain ability.

She sadly does not have the tools, and transmutation can only go so far tbh..

Ok? They can still do it. As a matter of fact, they can defeat Asgore who is >>> Undyne

KinkiestSins said:
She sadly does not have the tools, and transmutation can only go so far tbh..
Not sure why Annie got knocked off so early, there are a lot of characters in this match she can just turn into toys with a wave of her hand...

BattleReviews said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auAmuG6OIsg
proof that undyne beat asgore, its at the end of the video, and now you watched this, maybe you should add undyne back because kalt had an unvalid reason
/video says theory in the title

Uhh no.

If this is a theory and not story driven, we should not accept this as a valid counter argument

Otherwise, matpat would have 90 percent of the profiles on here to be massively lowballed and glass cannons

/cough/ barely supersonic sonic /cough/

Plus, calling it now.

It does not matter if Undyne is booted, Frisk would be one of the ones to last near the end or likely even win.

but if thats not proof, neither kalts arguments proof was that asgore could beat undyne, because thats also a theory, so just add undyne back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back