• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Shizuku having this due to her potent power nullification, which combined with her precog, she can intercept Frisk before he could even use his time manipulation, and then, she would cut him down.

@Battle Which means nothing since whatever he does shizuku will know due to her precog.

Also as has already been pointed out frisk only has minor resistance to power nullification, it will work on him if it hits.

and frisk respawns due time manipulation, the only way to delete this is to erase the save file of frisks, that is impossible for shizuku,

Her power nullification cuts the power source of the enemy, preventing them from using their power source. This includes the save files of Frisk since his SAVE files are the source of his self resurrection ability.

i just want frisk to win, and just wanting frisk to celebrate with all the monsters from the underground, including me, but you, ruined it because shizuku wins via your reasons

BattleReviews said:
i just want frisk to win, and just wanting frisk to celebrate with all the monsters from the underground, including me, but you, ruined it because shizuku wins via your reasons
Can i mourn Frisk with you after this thread is closed?

BattleReviews said:
yeah... its ok... its why i wanted the undertale characters to win this royale,
Dude. Chill out. It's always like this in this world. Take me as an example. My favourite character is Shadow the Hedgehog. And they made him lose to Mewtwo (Which is kinda ****** up, considering the fact the Shadow is leagues above Mewtwo).

Point is, This is the live. A day for you and a day against you.

even then, its your own verse that runs your money for, (there are many verses then just the so called real world, such as undertale, that i am in)

I hereby declare Yaegashi Shizuku as the winner of the most intense battle royale i have ever seen in my whole life.

Credits goes to Celestial Pegasus.

You can close this thread and add the results, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back