• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so undyne is still here, and so is kaori and kakashi, who dies in what order now?

Also i can add yoda yes.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Ok so undyne is still here, and so is kaori and kakashi, who dies in what order now?
During the chaos of the above characters dying and kakashi being the observant anbu he is.

He or obito placed frisk under a genjutsu as his last breath just to mess him up for a period of time

(i know this is super specific)

To answer your question.

I need some time to think, but Undyne goes for sure.

Kaori and Kakashi I need to think about.

Just some info about kaori, she has a decomposition ability which decomposes whatever it touches, she can fire out numerous feathers coated in that decomposition ability which reduce whatever they touch into particles, plus she has low-mid regen.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Just some info about kaori, she has a decomposition ability which decomposes whatever it touches, she can fire out numerous feathers coated in that decomposition ability which reduce whatever they touch into particles, plus she has low-mid regen.
That is partly why I have so much trouble

Genjutsu and BFR are in favor of kakashi, and Kaori has... well, everything else.

I need some time to think, but I am open to reading a reply and voting either in favor/against later down the line.

We are too far in to be adding anyone else now, plus he isn't hax enough to make a difference here, we are to the point where people have bfr and matter manipulation here and it's only gonna get more hax.

yeah, give the prize to frisk, nobody could counter frisk for 7-C standards for the most part, but frisk is the weakest 2-C, since 2-C got counters to them

No idea where people get the idea frisk is just gonna walk right through this, yea he can regen but their are ways to incapacitate him.

Also just to get this out of the way does 7-C frisk have reality warping, time manipulation etc? Cause If so he shouldn't be here, cause if we are allowing guys with reality warping i can just put back shion and diablo who will make this very unfair.

If frisk has those abilities he shouldn't be here, and he isn't the strongest 7-C if that's what you're implying, even with those abilities if he has them in his 7-C form he still gets mind screwed by diablo.

BattleReviews said:
yeah, give the prize to frisk, nobody could counter frisk for 7-C standards for the most part, but frisk is the weakest 2-C, since 2-C got counters to them
Frisk isnt even 2-C.

He is 2-B at his peak.

Also, mindhax counters frisk pretty easily. Probably the only hax he does not counter.

7-C Frisk has time manipulation in the form of SAVE and LOAD. Reality Warping is for the 2-B key iirc

Kaltias said:
7-C Frisk has time manipulation in the form of SAVE and LOAD. Reality Warping is for the 2-B key iirc
Save and Load is Low-Godly regen and it goes as high as Mid-Godly in his fight with Asriel, right?

Ok then he can stay, anyway can we get back to the matchups now, it's kakashi vs kaori, who wins?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Ok then he can stay, anyway can we get back to the matchups now, it's kakashi vs kaori, who wins?
I am going to go Occams Razor and say Kakashi. His 'limited' mind hax should pull through barely or just bfr her.

She is powerful, but Kakashi is likely smarter.

I say Kakashi, but I would like a few more votes in favor for him or against him before we kill Kaori.

SAVE and LOAD isn't regen, it's more like time travel based resurrection. It works after their SOUL is destroyed, so if it was regen it would be something like Low-Godly to Mid-Godly i guess?

@Kinkiest Hmm, can kaori's reproduction magic help? It's basically time manipulation that puts her back to a healthier state, getting rid of anything that is affecting her.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Kinkiest Hmm, can kaori's reproduction magic help? It's basically time manipulation that puts her back to a healthier state, getting rid of anything that is affecting her.
Well I am sure it would.

But those under genjutsu tend to be a little slow to the acting part.

I think he can just mind hax her for even a few seconds and that would be enough.

Kaori is downright terrifying though, she is basically kakashi 2.0 without mind hax but every other hax.

And she does have better precog I guess.

But I am just going to be simple and just say Kakashi.

I mean looking at it more closely kaori does have a range advantage, in addition to the fact she can fly, she could just stay in her range from the sky and just scatter her feathers, kakashi could kamui them though.

What about Ragna? While he does lack in range, he still have ranged attacks through making parts of the Black Beast. Also his Drive, Soul Eater, would make a great tool on most of the people here. Unless some of them have immunity to Soul Manipulation.

Haven't gotten to him yet, he is haxed, going up the list of hax ppl to get to him, on kaori vs kakashi right now. Have 1 vote for kakashi

Many people here have soul hax among other things, we haven't gotten to ragna yet though, lol people don't wanna do things in order.

If you all wanna get to the big guns lets get the little guys out of the way quickly, right now it's either kaori or kakashi, whoever wins faces hajime, thing is hajime>kaori so if kaori beats kakashi she losses to hajime.

After that we can do hajime vs obito and then we can get to the big guns and who wins.

If it's Obito vs Hajime, then Obito takes it via intangibility, Wood Release (I doubt Hajime can even use his Transmutaiton on this on) and higher Regenerationn.

Hajime has intangibility too, and is a extremely smart fighter, obito on the other hand can only be intangible for 5 minutes and from what i remember is tangible when he attacks, guess what, hajime has precog, and a crap ton of weapons to choose from.

Anyway before that, who do ppl think win between kaori and kakashi?

I'm a fan of Naruto and with all due respect...

Kaori takes this one. It's not like Kakashi has anything to defend him from Soul Manipulation.

EDIT: On second thought, Kakashi can outright BFR her and finish the match.

Switching my vote for Kakashi via BFR.

This one is a little tricky actually. Hajime has more arsenal and hax, but Kakashi has more experience, unique arsenal and battle tactics larger than Hajime.

HOWEVER, Hajime is far more haxed than what Kakashi is. He has intangibility, precognition, transmutation, time, spatial, gravity, soul, and illusion manipulation.

All of this and Kakashi is gonna explode, considering the fact that Hajime can bypass his BFR via precognition, or even if he's caught in the Kamui, he can use Divine Shattering to get himself out of the Kamui dimension.

So, my vote is for Hajime.

Hajime is looking like he manhandles, to be honest. He has far more ways to actually put an end to Kakashi, as well as far more effective ways from what I can tell. He's a lot more likely to take this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back