• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'll takes the initiative before someone ninjae'd me. You knows the drill, list a character here for the 7-B Battle Royale.

HOWEVER, there are some rules that you must follow:

1) THESE TWO are banned for obvious reason.

2) NO characters who can do a mass wipe. Seriously, that ain't funny at all. What's the point of having battle royale if some of the participants die before they can do anything.

3) NO characters with absurd regen. Max regen level is Mid-High. This could be change when I see the list of participant you propose.

4) The quota is 15. I wants the battle Royale to be finished.

And with that, let's begin.

Current participants: Nocturne, Kazumi Subaru, Time Havoc, Gogmazios, Esdeath, Raven Branwe, Kirby (Anime), Kratos, Novakid, Doctor Strange (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Assassin (EMIYA), The Boss (Saints Row), Astro Boy, YoRHa Type A No.2, Erza Scarlet.

Possible to be replaced: Gogmazios, Esdeath.

Witches by coffgirl-d5mq0ff
This one is here for no particular reason.

First time participating here.

Kakine Teitoku (Post-Revival)

He's a notch higher than Mid-High but hear me out,he's strong an haxxed but he dosent do any mass wipe or anything of the sort.

he might be the slowest character in the gauntlet with only High Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic reactions/close combat speed.

so i think he's pretty balanced and capable.

Hmmm..........okay,i have an participan here.

-Esdeath

-Cinder Fall

-Genos

But i while choose Cinder Fall based in her hax and how powerful her full maiden.So yeah Cinder participate.

Okay, I think I'm gonna make list of character which can possibly be replace with someone else.

@Veloxt Not sure if Cinder and Genos would last long in here, but I will list Esdeath for now.

If it's only one, I'll send Kratos right in. If 2 are allowed, I also want Time Havoc in there.

Also, can one of you guys give input in my Kratos hax CRT so I can get them added? This CRT has been on for literally 4 months and it hasn't gotten added yet. Now is the T-I-M-E.

@Homu

GOW 1 Kratos. He has all of his abilities from previous games, just to clarify, and is much stronger.

In my quest to find an SCP that could take part in this grand battle i stumbled across an SCP that is an Island level imaginary bear

@Gar

Well,when Cinder still in 7A,she get a match agaisnt Esdeath and won,but after get downgrade the match is removed.

Edit : Nvm you trolling XD

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Gar

Well,when Cinder still in 7A,she get a match agaisnt Esdeath and won,but after get downgrade the match is removed.
If you couldn't tell by the smile I was being sarcastic.

I even made the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back