• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.......there is Tomoe Gozen,Kato Danzo,maybe Gil but he will one shot them all,Nero is also good,and Archer.

But i recommend Tesla or EMIYA here.

@Homu

The mad scientist from game F/GO,he is known for brought zeus thunder to humanity,also the youngest servant who get EX rank NP.His tier is 7B,but more higher (at least 7A) with System Keraunos,an NP that generate an lightning nuke that also create quasi time space loacation.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I think no. I'm strictly want this to be 7-B without any higher than 7-B with certain technique or weapons.

I'm actually considering these [[Demon Archer|the
But. They have 7A NPs

Hello there Rams! where did you go yesterday? is my massage already readed?

For your participant,both of them are good but IMO i choose Ciel here,how about you?

I mean, even if he is a glass cannon he has some pretty good Time Hax and BFR. He can effortlessly BFR Loki and teleport Thor, not to mention the eye of agamoto.

He can bargain the other 7-Bs non stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back