• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 7 Biggest Tournament

Battle Place: Apocalyptic Earth
imagen-apocaliptica-20150625115716.jpg

Rules:

• Characters must be within Tier 7.
  • Only 2 characters per sub-tier.
  • Speed will be equalized in every match unless the two are comparable
  • Low to Very High Hax are allowed.
fM1N4hUl.jpg

• Smurfs aren't allowed
  • Hax such as Concept Manipulation Type 2 or higher are not allowed that directly target the opponent, Ichimonji as an example, Fate Manipulation isn't allowed unless it's very insignificant. Considering hax I may disqualify your character.
  • Characters that require a specific type of power that only exists in their verse are not allowed, unless by SBA another participant has a similar power.
  • Starting distance is 20 Kilometers, unless the range of the participants is lower.
  • Win conditions are kill, bfr, seal, anything that stops them from fighting for 24hrs.
  • No prior knowledge of other characters
  • Fourteen participants, 1 will be mine.
  • 1 character per verse.
  • The matches may be between participants of different sub-tiers.
Actual Status: H7A: 0 Free Spots, 7A 0 Free Spots, 7B 0 Free Spots, L7B 0 Free Spots, H7C 0 Free Spots, 7C 0 Free Spots, L7C 0 Free Spots.

1- Spider-Man (TASM Games) [7-C] - AnAverageUsername
2- Billy - [Low 7-B] - Arkenis
3- Kuon - [7-B] - KingNanaya
4- Doctor Strange Supreme - [7-B] - RoTt35
5-
Henry Stickmin - [Low 7-C] - Psychomaster35
6-
Ali (Ejen Ali) - [7-C] - Greatsage13th
7-
Cole MacGrath (Evil Karma) - [High 7-A] - Oliver_de_jesus
8-
Toxapex - [High 7-A] - JustANormalLemon
9- Knuckles (OVA) - [Low 7-B] - That_moron
10- Kumoko - [7-A] - DontTalkDT
11- Simon - [High 7-C] - FoxySonicMaster108
12-
Akuto Sai - [Low 7-C] - StorytellingDemonKing
13-
Bartholomew Kuma - [7-A] - Greatsage13th
14- Kusuo Saiki [High 7-C] - edutyn

Last edited:
Unfortunately for me if it weren't for my laziness, I would have had the profile for the Celestis Agents

Anyway, Ultimate Kelvin for this

Pre-Data Erasure Override Mode

Unfortunately for me if it weren't for my laziness, I would have had the profile for the Celestis Agents

Anyway, Ultimate Kelvin for this
Change Kevin to Beast Cole

First Key Kurumi for High 7-A

Voting Yami Sukehiro for High 7-A
Change Kevin to Beast Cole
First Key Kurumi for High 7-A
I made a roulette and the selected participants are: Beast Cole and Toxapex

Akuto Sai for Low 7-C, maybe?
his immortality type 8 can even be stop via incap?

since it is smurf power from this girl

his immortality type 8 can even be stop via incap?

since it is smurf power from this girl

Yes.

So, Akuto has actually died in the story. The way the immortality works is that TLOI has predetermined some plot points and the story will just rewrite itself to still get to those.
So when Akuto dies in the story, the story just rewrites itself so that he is eventually resurrected, allowing him to still do the thing he has to do for the plot.
That resurrection has no fixed amount of time it takes, so kill him the regular way and you win via incap. Easy.

The only advantage it brings is that it prevents death by means that he can't be resurrected from. Like when Akuto in the Afterlife tried to erase himself he was stopped.
So if you, for example, try to crush his soul the attack would likely fail for some reason or another.
But if you just crush his head, you win.

Yes.

So, Akuto has actually died in the story. The way the immortality works is that TLOI has predetermined some plot points and the story will just rewrite itself to still get to those.
So when Akuto dies in the story, the story just rewrites itself so that he is eventually resurrected, allowing him to still do the thing he has to do for the plot.
That resurrection has no fixed amount of time it takes, so kill him the regular way and you win via incap. Easy.

The only advantage it brings is that it prevents death by means that he can't be resurrected from. Like when Akuto in the Afterlife tried to erase himself he was stopped.
So if you, for example, try to crush his soul the attack would likely fail for some reason or another.
But if you just crush his head, you win.
Ah, so physical death is ok

Damn, looks interesting. Hoping my CRT pass before the list is full since I might use Akuto instead of DT.

Edit: Ah, nvm only 2 characters for each sub-tier. Damn😞

Back