• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Tournament (All free spots already taken)

@Green

I think those two can be disabled (Though I haven't memoriezed the Versus Thread Rules from top to bottom)

@Calaca

Thank you for updating the OP in my absense

@Wright Strange's Timehax and BFR seem pretty out of character. If Strange BFRs someone, he usually chases after then. He's only used timehax on Dormomu, and didn't even use it on Thanos (Also the Time Stone is optional equiptment). Reality Warping is not too terribly combat applicable

@The Smashor Your welcome.

I've updated the list. We currently have 31 fighters.

I didn't add Gildedguy because I think there are two RHG fighters already added. Those who you can't see in the list like Ranga were not added due to the conclusion about their power sets.

@Smashor yeah probably look at it from thread to thread, if opponent has intangibility you can allow Ben's intangibility aliens and otherwise probably not unless it's his only wincon or something.

If there is still space, is Wrath ok?

He never used his Soul Manip in battle, as far as I remember, so it clearly isn't his go to stuff.

Could understand if he's viewed as too hax, though.

@DontTalk

My main concern is the Fear Hax, Power Null and the insane amount of resistances he has. I think I could add him and if something happens and people think he shouldn't participate, delete him.

The Calaca said:
@DontTalk
My main concern is the Fear Hax, Power Null and the insane amount of resistances he has. I think I could add him and if something happens and people think he shouldn't participate, delete him.
The fear hax is a hinderance, but doesn't incapacitate.

The power null helps against magic, but isn't awfully strong. By its nature simple spells should still work.

So if nobody has a problem with it I would try him.

Back