• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Tournament (All free spots already taken)

SchroKatze said:
It's made via eye contact, she charms her target and causes them to just go to her, avoiding using their powers and all.
That... could be a problem.

She could fight Cole evenly because he resists that kinda thing but I can't speak for anyone else here.

We can't rely on that. I can't give us a spot. Get it accepted and applied before the tournament gets full and we'll talk then.

Compared to some people on the list, not really, plus she does have one weakness in that if they can avoid being caught by her, she can't use any of her powers on them.

Law's hax doesn't kill nor he does damage. His harmful attack isn't lethal and his lethal attack isn't something he pulls off right off the bat.

I mean, I'd assume so. His only hax has pitiful range compared to everything else he has. If his enemy olays the range game it'd never come up.

Just don't use Beast Cole. He hax stomps probably everyone here.

Okay, I've updated the list and deleted Law.

Check it out if something is missing.

@TWW My concern was about two Coles being here, not The Beast hax. I'm well aware of its status as haxlord.

Oh man this is PSASBR all over again.

Legit, can anyone else from Infamous verse join that would be a good fighter here?

Edit - Dangit Eugene is High Mountain

The Calaca said:
Okay, I've updated the list and deleted Law.

Check it out if something is missing.

@TWW My concern was about two Coles being here, not The Beast hax. I'm well aware of its status as haxlord.
Range spam aside, the two Coles fight differently. One prefers precision, the other raw power. Good Cole relies on being all around versatile and is very cautious about using his powers, Evil Cole abuses brute force and is reckless abd sadistic, etc. They're similar, but still fairly different.

Back