• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Brackets Round 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Pretty badass rendition of siegfried and fafnir from the new 348601861447613f0f2fc29b67182e31
Seventeenth round of the 7-A brackets begins! Winner of the last round was Cabrakan, but can he take on the winner of round 1?

Current Standings (A "-1" indicates a fighter was disqualified for whatever reasons)

The contenders for this round are Cabraka, submitted by The Wright Way, and Vilgax, submitted by Apies.

Alien Force Vilgax with the Chronosapian Time Bomb restricted is used. Battle takes place in the arena Vilgax fought Ben i, combatants start 20 meters away. Speed is Equal.

Cabraka -

Vilgax - 7 (Dragon, Phoenix, Zell, Litentric, Iapitus. Crimson, Ed)

Incon -

42391-2
SkinArt Cabrakan Default

So is Vilgax gonna have the same problems Monster King or whatever had before him with the whole "Can't get through shields" bit?

I mean if this answers it he can smash Diamondheads crystals and Gwen's shields, with Diamondhead's crystals taking 352.51 megatons.

So I think that answers it?

Cabrakan should be pretty well into 7-A considering he can shatter multiple mountains around a a valley, but there is no calc from what I am aware of. He should have a slight disadvantage against Vilgax in AP.

But can he get past those shields? I doubt he can just break them like Gwen's or Diamondhead's...face.

Unless he actually can do that in which case that'd be something to see

Destroying the standard mountain is Small City, even pulverization is only City level. Even being multiple mountains shouldn't place him much above Mountain level.

So Vilgax has a decent lead, although to be fair with Cabrakan's stat amps and damage reduction he shouldn't have a crazy amount of trouble harming Vilgax.

Vilgax has more mobility and his flight is a hard counter against a lot of Cabrakan's earth-based powers. Both of them use an abundance of forcefields, although Cabrakan has some better abilities to pair with his defenses. Vilgax plays a better range game, however, with his laser eyes, the Ruby Eye of Ulo, and his pistol.

Overall Vilgax takes this Mid-High Difficulty. Cabrakan will prove to be a match for the alien in strength and defenses, but Vilgax's mobility, range, and flight allow him to counter some of the key elements Carbrakan needs to win here.

@Zell Yhe, the original series and even Alien Force were kickass.

Vilgax - 4 (Dragon, Phoenix, Zell, Litentric)

Cabrakan -

Vilgax - 5 (Dragon, Phoenix, Zell, Litentric, Iapitus)

Cabrakan -

@Dragon I couldn't really get over Omniverse's art style even before that.

Alien Force/Ultimate had a way more clean/polished work.

Vilgax - 6 (Dragon, Phoenix, Zell, Litentric, Iapitus. Crimson)

Cabrakan -

Also I know this may be out of place here, but I noticed Vilgax has AP listed as dwarf star for different parts, can anyone link the calcs if there are any, would love to check them out

Vilgax - 7 (Dragon, Phoenix, Zell, Litentric, Iapitus. Crimson, Ed)

Grace begins, next round will be up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back