• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
when this tournament will be finished i'm going to do a eleven man match

i am sure that will be funny and interesting, i have already in mind the opponents

Wu Tomoki's ability is really strong and cannot be restricted tho

In-character, that's what he does. He doesn't throw a single punch in JoJolion (which makes me wonder why he's 10-A at all), he uses his ability

Without prior knowledge or info analysis they can't know not to breath... guess which two things nobody in the tournament have?

ok ok for the replacement of Eleven man can i suggest Kaname from Darwin game?

then can i suggest Adlet mayer?

Ok we corrected his durability, he can be added now.

oh actually i chose another one its Kaname
ok ok for the replacement of Eleven man can i suggest Kaname from Darwin game?

I can't think of anyone, so I'm going through the Tier 10 category, & looking for anyone that interests me. Whichever seem most eligible & most interesting, please inform me.

Would Beast Boy (Young Justice) be eligible, since his 10-C to 9-B tier is based on which form he takes? (Though, with no calc, do we scale to him baseline, or the calcs for the real world animals?)

I'd bet Black Hat (xkcd) is disqualified due to his Time Travel. Although, it's based on a 1-use Time Machine, so maybe you could restrict it from his equipment. (Plus, even when pestered to kill a (specific) person with it, he was reluctant, & didn't even go after them at the right time, so it might be OoC for him to use it, especially smartly.)

Kagome Higurashi Her Tier 7 stats are for "against demons & evil spirits with purification" powers & such. Although, besides her archery, she may be lacking, unless the Shikon no Tama gives her weird powers. (Could restrict the Shikon Jewel if it causes problems, I guess?)

Any 1 of Kirk, Picard or Janeway.
May need to restrict their weapons (But not their other tech unless we count on them kerfuffling something from what tech they do have; I'd bet that's happened more than once on Star Trek, though I'm not sure if any of the Captains have done.

If I had to try & compare them, I'd say Kirk is more passionate but a warrior, Picard is mostly pacifistic & often philosophical, & Janeway is the most ruthless & MAY have more experience dealing with atypical situations.
(Though I'm infuriated Sisko & Data don't have profiles. Heck, Data isn't even MENTIONED on the 'Verse page! How?!)

Kaya (Magic: The Gathering) Unsure if the "Mastery over Black/White Mana" could potentially 'cause problems, since IDK if she can or will use some of the more haxy stuff.

Frosty the Snowman Tiered at Unknown, possibly 10-A, seemingly because he's never shown attacking anyone. Might be interesting otherwise.

A.J. Varies from 10-C to 10-A, higher with technology (May need to restrict technology, depending on the tiering &/or abilities it gives him.)

Didn't look through everything (I could probably still look through M & beyond.) but hopefully 1 or 2 of those should be acceptable.
Sorry if I nominated too many at once.

Last edited:
how works Move point?
She teleports objects around. Basically if there’s a rock she can teleport it into a person’s skull if she chooses to.

This works with large objects as well. The weakness is that she has trauma can’t teleport herself much without suffering ptsd (she’ll start throwing up after teleporting herself once). Another is that there is a couple second delay between the object teleporting locations, so a person can move out of the way before said object “lands” in the desired location. There’s also a limit to how many times she can teleport in a row (it causes exhaustion and larger objects cause more strain as well).

So can't she kill anyone by teleporting them upwards by 40 meters? Or with a rock into their body

I can't think of anyone, so I'm going through the Tier 10 category, & looking for anyone that interests me. Whichever seem most eligible & most interesting, please inform me.

Would Beast Boy (Young Justice) be eligible, since his 10-C to 9-B tier is based on which form he takes? (Though, with no calc, do we scale to him baseline, or the calcs for the real world animals?)

I'd bet Black Hat (xkcd) is disqualified due to his Time Travel. Although, it's based on a 1-use Time Machine, so maybe you could restrict it from his equipment. (Plus, even when pestered to kill a (specific) person with it, he was reluctant, & didn't even go after them at the right time, so it might be OoC for him to use it, especially smartly.)

Kagome Higurashi Her Tier 7 stats are for "against demons & evil spirits with purification" powers & such. Although, besides her archery, she may be lacking, unless the Shikon no Tama gives her weird powers. (Could restrict the Shikon Jewel if it causes problems, I guess?)

Any 1 of Kirk, Picard or Janeway.
May need to restrict their weapons (But not their other tech unless we count on them kerfuffling something from what tech they do have; I'd bet that's happened more than once on Star Trek, though I'm not sure if any of the Captains have done.

If I had to try & compare them, I'd say Kirk is more passionate but a warrior, Picard is mostly pacifistic & often philosophical, & Janeway is the most ruthless & MAY have more experience dealing with atypical situations.
(Though I'm infuriated Sisko & Data don't have profiles. Heck, Data isn't even MENTIONED on the 'Verse page! How?!)

Kaya (Magic: The Gathering) Unsure if the "Mastery over Black/White Mana" could potentially 'cause problems, since IDK if she can or will use some of the more haxy stuff.

Frosty the Snowman Tiered at Unknown, possibly 10-A, seemingly because he's never shown attacking anyone. Might be interesting otherwise.

A.J. Varies from 10-C to 10-A, higher with technology (May need to restrict technology, depending on the tiering &/or abilities it gives him.)

Didn't look through everything (I could probably still look through M & beyond.) but hopefully 1 or 2 of those should be acceptable.
Sorry if I nominated too many at once.

I'll add Kirk and A.J. And so this tournament will start, even though I said I wouldn't participate, I'll nominate Movie Sherlock.

I'll add Kirk and A.J. And so this tournament will start, even though I said I wouldn't participate, I'll nominate Movie Sherlock.
It's unimportant, but of those I nominated, I wonder what was the logic to pick those you did. No offense meant; They're plenty valid choices.

Anyway, I see no reason to oppose the current roster.
The worst I can say about it is it has 2 characters from the same 'verse, SCP, but that's not THAT big a deal.

why my characters are the only one to have to fight each other in the first match?

don't mean to be rude

Back