• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Secco vs Yang Xiao Long

Secco is going through one of his "episodes" thanks to an absence of sugar, and someone needs to stop him.

Secco vs Volume 1-3 Yang

Speed Equalized

Fight is an open street, starts with them within 10 meters from each other

Yang Xiao Long: 8

Secco:

Inconclusive: 2

I guess he could just go deeper into the floor. Also would that force him out of the ground around him is in a near liquid state?

I'm not sure if that'd hit him strong enough, but it could probably make him deaf as a wincon...

I think, I haven't finished his story arc yet tbh.

I don't think it would outright force him out of the ground since he would still be in a area whose state is liquified and he has basically near-complete control over it, but i imagine it would still damage him, or at least would damage his eardrums.

I don't think it would force him out either, though assuming she hits the ground hard enough she could hurt his eardrums like botchede said. Does Secco liquify people when he touches them or no? It's been a while since I read part 5

Well for now I don't think she can actually force him out of the ground but I don't watch rooby so idk what andrewyang would do here

> Does Secco liquify people when he touches them or no?

Yes, he threatened to turn Doppio into mud, liquified Bruno a bit at range and accidently turned himself into mud.

Lol when did he turn himself into mud. Also can't Secco attempt to sink her in the mud? He did sink an entire staircase. Can anyone else elaborate on Andrew's plan of action would be here please? Weakly?

Bedroombedrock said:
Lol when did he turn himself into mud. Also can't Secco attempt to sink her in the mud? He did sink an entire staircase. Can anyone else elaborate on Andrew's plan of action would be here please? Weakly?
before he got into the dumpster bruno stiched his hand to his throat and he started drowning

It was quicker to just youtube it opposed to having to open up ********.

But if it actually matters.

Just going to point out that due to her aura he can't actually liquefy her as he was unable to liquefy stands

I mean from what I've seen of howw his power works she should be able to escape the sinking through a combination of her higher ap, lifting strength, and pseudo flight

Against creeps she normally just snipes them the second they pop out of the ground

does she have higher AP? Oasis seems to be relatively strong seeing as how he overpowered Sticky Fingers.and if she is by how much?

iirc Oasis scales to 1 ton while Yang scales above 1.42 tons and with her semblance can scale anywhere from 3 tons to over 6

How many of her abilities are only with her semblance? How does her Aura work? Because if Secco can't get past her Aura or sink/liquify her it might be a stomp

Reactive power level and fire manip

Its a passive full body forcefield that protects her from the effects of attacks other than the force of it (For example she can be hit by a fireball and feel the force of the attack but she wont be burned or be hit with a bladed attack and not be cut but still get hit by the force of the blow). It can be taken down with a few dozen hits though.

Its been agreed on though that, since Aura is a protection of the soul just like a Stand, that Aura users can interact with Stands and Stands interact with Aura in the same way, and as a result since Oasis cant liquefy Stands, it wouldnt be able to liquefy Yang so long as her Aura is up

So what's his win con, he'll lose hth badly considering her higher skill, intelligence,durability, and AP especially when using her semblance which you say she abuses. He can't use his liquification hax and she will just pseudo flight off the floor

Secco's win con should be wittling down Yang's aura, which shouldn't be impossible for him. Sure it gives Yang a chance to use Burn on him, but that doesn't mean she's suddenly invunleable just that she's now harder to hit with his fist. He still has his ranged option and the superior munverabilty going in his favor.

His ranged attacks wouldn't even work on base yang though, they harmed Bruno but he only has wall level dura. Also how much does the AP difference have to be for a one shot? Weakly mentioned a possible 6×+ AP gap. This match doesnt seem very fair

Back