• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Love vs Confrontation: Mogura vs Brynhildr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I guess one of the first things that needs to get figured out is if Divinity is enough to get around Mogura's defensive hax. I actually do not know. At a higher rank I would confidently say yes, but at such a low rank I am doubtful. If the main contention comes down to if Nothing will be bypassed by Divinity then it will probably be inconclusive.

Now, for the question of if Mogura would count as a hero. I... dont know, but I lean towards no. Granted, many of the heroes in the Nasuverse are shitty people, but Mogura would fall more into a trickster archetype, and is basically a genderbend of Kumagawa. She breaks down laughing when she seems someone disemboweled themselves for the sake of love. I think I would like some of the other Fate/Medaka Box people's opinions on this, but i kinda doubt she would be a hero in the view of Lancer

I gave basic intel on how their abilities work, not them knowing eachother mindsets and how they are.

Brynhildr loves practically everyone, even Sigurd, her betrayed her.

I don't think being a hero is necessary for her np

There are a few people considered Brynhildr's beloved that are not very hero like at all

Oh also, I'm fairly sure if she just didn't aim at Mogura but instead the area around her with some massive AoE attacks that would be able to Bypass nothing. However, Mogura should also be able to use combine everything to be able to compensate for the power difference

Paul Frank said:
I don't think being a hero is necessary for her np
There are a few people considered Brynhildr's beloved that are not very hero like at all
Well, her NP is most effective against those she loves due to considering them heroes. I'm not sure who she would love Mogura all that much

She considers people like Gilles and Cu Alter "heroes" so I don't think Mogura is off the table

I guess Gilles is a war hero but... I mean if a mass child murder can be considered a hero then what doesn't she consider a hero?

That isn't rhetorical btw. What servants does she not consider a hero?

Oh lol. Then I guess she probably would like Mogura as a hero.

With Intel, Lancer should be able to do her big **** off spear aimed a few feat to the left of Mogura to bypass Nothing. I don't think Bryn has the durability to tank her own spear so Combine Everything won't give Mogura enough durability to survive. Mogura's main win condition would be to strike Bryn when she goes for her spear before she hits the area around Mogura. However, I think Bryn's skill advantage should let her more reliably hit Mogura over Mogura landing the blow on Bryn, especially since the spear gives her the range advantage.

For these reasons, I vote Lancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back