• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Golden_Void

VS Battles
Retired
Rules

Teams are divided into brackets, battle to the death, location: Tournament of Power stage. Speed equalized.

The teams are broken up into 4 brackets, we will first determine the winners for each bracket. Afterwords the winning team of each bracket will face off against each other, so bracket 1 will face the winning team of bracket 2, the winning team between those two brackets will face the winning team of bracket 3, the winning team of those brackets will face the winning team of bracket 4 for the final match up.

Bracket 1
Meliodas and Estarossa vs Issei Hyoudou and Vali Lucifer.

Bracket 2
Merli and Lille Barro vs Pegasus and August

Bracket 3
Yue and Hajime Nagumo vs Kenshiro and Dovahkii

Bracket 4
Carissa and Accelerator vs Ainz Ooal Gow and Shalltear Bloodfalle

Preliminary Winners
Bracket 1: Issei Hyoudou and Vali Lucifer

Bracket 2: Merli and Lille Barro

Team 2 gets Hajime definitely, those are some sweet hax.

The teams are now 5v5 but I wanna see how many haxxed 6-Cs we can get in here.

They can be high 7-A/6-C as well.

Hashirama and Tatsumaki are the weakest link here, they have higher dc but they can't handle all the hax here, i mean i can throw in Shirasaki Kaori to replace one of them. Kaori might be mvp she will keep reviving her allies along with giving them her opponents power.

I take it there aren't a lot of 6-C characters with hax then, at least to compete with some of the heavy hitters here.

Can add Carissa, she can cut through dimensions, also another arifureta character Ehitorujue, basically has most of yue's abilities plus being able to shorten time, resistance to information manipulation and existence erasure, as hajime's deny all existences didn't kill him, and also can cause a chain reaction that destroys the planet.

That they do, yue with her divine statement which is basically mind and soul manipulation will just tell the other team to kill themselves, if they don't have resistance to mind and soul manipulation, they are screwed.

This is becoming less a team battle and more a hax battle which is cool and all but kinda defeats the purpose of splitting them into teams. Y not try and balance it out? Find like 2 proper haxed characters per team and the rest to be at least decently balanced, makes for a more interesting fight imo at this rate it'll just end up being a long winded discussion of who has the better hax (something notoriously difficult to judge)

@Unite Ehito is male but when he became a god he lost his physical form and only existed as a soul. To interfer with the world outside of the holy precinths he needs a vessel, so he took over yue's body.

@Davidsteel Good point, guess we should like split them up and have like madoka vs tatsumaki and so and so forth and then at the end have a single one maybe, hax characters vs hax characters and the others vs themselves i guess? A hax character will ultimately win but still ok i guess, if you don't split them up them as i said a single hax character like yue will just tell all the members of the other team to kill themselves and they do it unless they will do it unless they have mind and soul resistance.

Or maybe like have the hax characters face of on one side like nagumo vs kenshiro, ehito vs ainz, yue vs shalltear and then the non hax characters on another side, but the characters can help each other i guess, like resurrecting their team mates.

I see @Celestial

And @David It's better than simple who has a higher DC battle IMO. Hax battles can be fun.

Edit: Ninja'd

Pretty much everyone has hax here, though some of the hax here is limited, and limited to their 6-C keys. What he said ^

Tatsu would stomp Madoka stupidly hard. She is Large Island+ to Madoka's Island level and she is likely the most versatile of the two. Honestly Madoka has no real business being here

Could use kaori like i suggested above, but she is haxed so dunno, lol already have 3 arifureta characters here though.

Taking off ainz will severely lower team 1's chance of wining, so i would just say like as is or take off madoka or tatsumaki, tatsumaki is the only high 6-C here anyway besides kenshiro, but kenshiro has a 6-C form.

Back