• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Burning Full Fingers said:
As for Round 2, can August or Seiya hit Lille?
That's what I like to know too. Especially since August's reflector is spatial distortion would it prove useful at all against the x-axis? And about seiya's soul attacks how do they function?

Dunno if spatial distortion would help him hit Lille, but even if he can Lille's Regenerationn is still a problem and he won't be able to touch him if he decides to use Crash. Lille can probably snipe him anytime he wants, August would hear him but I dunno if he can do anything to prevent it. Not familiar with Seiya, but Bleach characters have resistance to Soul Manipulation, and I think Lille is already a soul here but I'm not sure.

Well technically all shinigami are souls, so don't they automatically have soul resistance if they aren't harmed or killed ovo

I'm not talking about hitting him, reflector can't directly harm an enemy it can only distort the surroundings to do so, I'm talking about as a defense, Lille's x-axis puts a hole in anything his muzzle faces irrespective of a shield of any kind. But reflector isn't a shield, it distorts space and causes everything launched at August to go around him

@Rice Unsure

@BFF I'm just curious about how their powers would interact. That aside it's not clear if they're starting face to face, if they are August's chances actually improve due to his mind reading which would quickly allow him to discern Lille's plan and pressure him to prevent him from gaining distance and sniping him or Seiya and depending on how Seiya's soul attacks work they just might be able to defeat Lille. But honestly Tohru isn't much of a challenge for anyone in this bracket.

Lille can teleport to gain distance, though August can slow down time which should be helpful. Since August can hear what he wants to do, he can slow down time before Lille teleports or when he's about to do so, and then Seiya can do his thing. Though I'm really not sure if Seiya being able to destroy souls means anything since it's like an everyday thing in Bleach. In that case, Lille and Tohru might take this. But Lille will have to be quick if he wants to kill Seiya, since he can apparently adapt to any technique he experiences once or something like that.

If Seiya can kill Lille, then his team wins since Tohru is a fodder here and can't contribute anything meaningful.

Hmm, how about her memory hax?

Seiya's abilities aren't seperated out by his tiering, not sure if bronze cloth saints can hit intangible people and souls, gold saints sure, bronze saint, no idea. And don't think bronze cloth seiya has all those resistances either.

With lille vs august, can august even hit him? Even if he could lille can teleport and regen.

I don't think August can hit him, he needs Seiya's cooperation if they're to put Lille down. So I'm going for Lille and Tohru winning this for now.

Unless seiya can hit intangible beings at this state, which i don't think is the case, also going for lille and tohru, lille is too much for seiya and august to handle, tohru is unnecessary really,

So, the accelerator team vs the kenshiro one now, i guess, unless someone wants to vote on seiya and august beating lille and tohru.

Tohru is irrelevant, lille carried the team, switching with iron man wouldn't have been much of a difference, iron isn't particularly hax either.

So we have a good number for the lille team then,can probably move on.

It seems that Carissa is not particulaty haxed and Axel has a victory over Kenshiro and Kazumi is less haxes soooooo.

Loking at that match up, seems kenshiro could only win with sōryü tenra, but it's not something he will use at the beginning, and accel is more likely to go for the one shot, could carissa do anything to kasumi though? Carissa cuts through dimensions so unless kasumi starts with muso tensei or sōryü tenra, he dies too. Accel and carissa also have the range advantage

Why did you guys team Kenshiro up with his uncle. They are like the same person only kasumi doesn't know how to use Museo Tensei consciously and has like a way better sense of smell. Swap him up wth someone else haxed. As for Accelerator,I wasn't there for the debate but which accelerator are you using, because the strongest version of Accelerator likely stomps a lot of these characters. Based on what others told me his vector shield deflects pretty much everything. The only argument I have is Museo Tensei is questionable whether or not it gets deflected as it's made up of nothingness. Howeve rf we go with white angel accelerator he likely does deflect it and every other projectile from the others two. I'd recommend switching Kenshiros team to fight another team he's never been made to fought her on VSB to make the argument fresh

You have anyone else who is haxed to go with kenshiro? We only choose kasumi cause we couldn't find anyone else.

Know little about accelerator, which version do you suppose we use?

We could switch around brackets since ken vs accel has been done before yes.

Wait u guys concluded the second bracket while I was away? Why u do this to me!

Seriously though I wasn't done with my reasoning for August and Seiya; for instance no one mentioned the fact that August has crash, a magic that has already shown it can affect incorporeal stuff, like Gildarts negging fire and energy attacks, stuff without a physical base, it can't kill Lille due to his regent but it'll definitely slow him down, not to mention August can split himself into tiny pieces to increase mobility and make himself a harder target to hit as shown in his confrontation with Gildarts. And no one is even mentioning August's primary power to copy and neg the abilities of his opponents irrespective of whether or not they've already hit him reversing the damage he's taken as a result, again refer to his battle with Gildarts.

I'm not saying August will win but I'm saying he can hold Lille off enough for Seiya to dispatch Tohru and tag team Lille.

That was probably a bit quick in deciding that, but it's cause we don't have that much participation here, but yea should have waited for you since you have been commenting.

Negating fire and energy attacks, isn't the same as negating intangibility, a person who is intangible won't be affected by any attacks unless the opponents have been shown to be to affect intangible beings, or have abilities that can logically negate it, negating energy and fire is no where near remotely comparable to negating intangibility.

That copy abilities could lead to some NLF, has it copied anything equal to, or superior to intangibility cause unless that is the case, i will have to call NLF.

Lille still can off the bat negate august's durability.

Fair enough.

Again fair enough.

Once more fair enough.

In relation to negating/copying stuff similar, crash the magic I initially mentioned functions quite a bit like Lille's x-axis. It destroys anything and everything it comes in contact with, irrespective of its durability, the primary differences here are crash just straight up destroys whatever it hits while x-axis pierces whatever it hits and the crash unlike the x-axis does have a projectile. So point being that negating August's durability isn't a sure fire way to win, he was hit and shattered by crash and still negated and reversed its effects.

Edit: also my point about splitting himself to increase mobility and becoming more difficult to hit still stands

Going by now, i'm going to skip Overlord Vs Arifureta, they have so many abilites, skill, techniques etc, that i cannot make a proper argument of which team will win. So statement because my brain can't contain so many information @_@.

Crash magic and the x axis are similar but have differences, as you already pointed out, because of those differences, i don't think august could copy it, lille fires in a direction doesn't actually fire anything just pierces everything in that direction, while crash magic has to psychically touch it's targets to destroy it, those two abilities don't operate the same.

Even if august could copy the durability ignoring part of the x axis, lille still has the edge with regen and teleportation.

Here is how this goes, seiya takes out tohru due to atomizing her and his reactive evolution, while lille takes out august due to regen, teleportation, intangibility and ignoring durability, then lille takes out seiya, lille carries the team hard.

Some nice hax there, lets take off kasumi and pair him with kenshiro. Then rearrange the brackets and put kenshiro and him vs yue and nagumo, and put ainz and shaltear vs accelerator and carissa, or maybe ainz and shaltear vs kenshiro and dovahkin and accelerator and carissa vs yue and nagumo? Either one works.

So kenshiro and dovahkin vs yue and nagumo, or yue and nagumo vs accelerator and carissa? What do you think? Could do ainz and shaltear vs kenshiro and dovahkin as well. I don't particularly care which matches up.

Back