• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why aren't the Admirals (And Mihawk for that matter) at 6-B? Akainu blasted a whole in Whitebeard's face, which I think should easily fall under "can hurt characters who have country level durability". Based on this, it would make sense the Aokiji is 6-B too, as he fought evenly with Akainu for ten days. And it would be reasonable to assume that Kizaru is also 6-B, as he is a peer of Akainu and Aokiji. As for Mihawk, he was Shank's rival, and even Whitebeard was impressed with Mihawk and Shank's duel. He also remained completely unscathed throughout the entire Paramount War. It also seems kind of ridiculous to me that Akainu's tier is closer to Luffy's than to Whitebeard's, especially considering Gear 4 Luffy was oneshot by Kaido while Akainu did reasonably well against Whitebeard.

Agreed, they should. I plan on doing a CRT if no one else does after all the small CRT and 6-B in general is fully addressed.

Agreed, they should. I plan on doing a CRT if no one else does after all the small CRT and 6-B in general is fully addressed.
The verse is probably going to be 6C due to around 4 feats in that tier iirc. Mihawk will not be 6C tho, unless Vista, Jozu and Marco also are, and in that case it would make sense.

The verse is probably going to be 6C due to around 4 feats in that tier iirc. Mihawk will not be 6C tho, unless Vista, Jozu and Marco also are, and in that case it would make sense.
Which are the 4 feats besides the new ones that were recently done?

Enel, Fujitora, LinlinVsKaido, RogerVsNewgate, i counted Enel because we have a statement about Akainu having the strongest fruit offensively speaking, so saying that him (a god tier logia user) has the power level of a mid tier logia user (using outside help) does not seem wrong to me.

Isn't enel's feat performed with the assistance of his Ark tho?

Why even with 6-C scaling it would be fine; Whitebeard is stated the strongest man & pirate inside the story by credible sources and outside it. The admirals such as Akainu & Kizaru have feats scaling to him, Aokiji scales to Akainu (and maybe you could even use the statement by the Gorosei saying he's the strongest marine). The WB's top commanders could all contend with the admirals and were only taken down by the admirals. Mihawk scales to those same commanders (this is ignoring the abundance of databook statements putting him > shanks)

There are some important One Piece calculation blogs that were created recently, of which I hope that a few will be accepted and help us straighten out our One Piece scaling chains, such as Roger and Whitebeard clashing, Ace and Blackbeard clashing, and Kaido and Big Mom clashing.

Anyway, until this part has been finished due to proper evaluations, perhaps we should close this thread?

Yes, close this, everyone already agreed anything related to Admirals and 6C should wait a bit more.

Also, yes, the Enel feat is done with outside help, but it is less for scaling and more for verse consistency.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back