• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ganon vs Medaka Box's best character

I've just finished a week ago Medaka Box, so I decided to celebrate it by making Medaka Box characters fight Zelda ones. Yay!

Ganon vs Kumagawa

I'm thinking this is fair under the assumption that All-Fiction can erase souls. If that's wrong, feel free to close the match.

Both at their strongest, and speed is equalized

Ganondorf: 2 (Konaguna, Agnaa)

Misogi Kumagawa: 7 (Schnee, Iapitus, Causality, Common Sense, Firephoenixearl, Paul, Zack)

Inconclusive:

Ganondorf Battle anim
New Kumagawa pic

Ganon resists EE, Kumagawa is Kumagawa. Bookmaker is effective but it still doesn't bypass the regen. Pseudo infinite speed may or may not work due to Ganon's temporal resistance. I can't really think of ways for Ganon to put down Kumagawa either.

Wouldn't Dimensional BFR work?

Also, Ganondorf's resistance to EE shouldn't be enough to resist All-Fiction.

Because All-Fiction is more Causality Manipulation than EE. It erases stuff by deleting the cause and not the thing itself.

I'm honestly unsure to count this or no, because while it's possible to happen, it would be like, the last thing Ganon would try.

Actually, no, that doesn't mean he can win as Kumagawa's powers come from his twisted mind, not something that can be replicated with mindless puppets.

Anyway

Misogi bookmaker blitzes, uses Bookmaker to make Ganon less intelligent, and then erases

Okay so, how does Kumagawa come back from getting wished to lose or sumthin? cuz Ganon gonna go for a wish

Konaguna said:
Okay so, how does Kumagawa come back from getting wished to lose or sumthin? cuz Ganon gonna go for a wish
Manipulates Causality to erase his own death even some time after he dies. That's something he constantly does in the series.

The real cal howard said:
Ganon resists EE, Kumagawa is Kumagawa. Bookmaker is effective but it still doesn't bypass the regen. Pseudo infinite speed may or may not work due to Ganon's temporal resistance. I can't really think of ways for Ganon to put down Kumagawa either.
Friendly reminder that what Kumagawa does is Causality manipulation.

Okay so he's gonna break out of the seal, but i'm not sure how Psuedo time stop works, if it is Causality manip then he's ******

Konaguna said:
someone who has read MB tell me what Misogi star off with most often.
Screws around. Literally ovo

On a more serious note, he reverses anything done to him with All-Fiction, and has shown to start either by throwing giant screws to the enemy or erase his time to hit them with giant screws at infinite speed, as well as using Book Maker which is power null. He has shown to be able to erase people, too, but not in a combat situation (but if he survives long enough against Ganon, he's probably going to do it when he realizes nothing else works).

So what are his chances of getting out of the dark world?

I noticed Misogi resists none of what dark world does so if he gets in it, he's done for

Causality Manipulation doesn't really let him get away from Dimensional BFR which this Ganon likes to spam. That's why Ganon has a good chance despite how broken All Fiction is.

TriforcePower1 said:
Causality Manipulation doesn't really let him get away from Dimensional BFR which this Ganon likes to spam. That's why Ganon has a good chance despite how broken All Fiction is.
Actually, he can escape from move like BFR with AF

Dimensional one? He just doesn't have the range. Also, when did it happen? I remember him getting away from sealing but that's not the same thing.

He ain't escaping the dark world when he's getting passively Negated, Transmuted and Madness maniped all at the same time

I vote Kumagawa via either all fiction book Maker blitz or Book Maker spawn. If he goes for screw spawn, then Ganon survives and can win if he goes straight for BFR. However, this is pretty unlikely. For these reasons I vote Kumagawa

@Triforce range isn't really relevant here, All Fiction work by Erasing Causality (not me), he could actually erase the cause of the BFR ang magically bring him back

@Konaguna Minus can't be negated, Transmutation could work but can be negated by AF again and Madness...it's Kumagawa so i don't think this work

Yeah, but the cause is in an another dimension, so he cannot reach it. Also, small correction, Minuses cannot be erased, not negated.

Ganon leads with it btw

TriforcePower1 said:
Yeah, but the cause is in an another dimension, so he cannot reach it.
Ganon leads with it btw
You are right, Ganon does lead with this. However, it is not instant, and Kumagawa still likely does what I mentioned above before he gets taken out. Only way Ganon is successful is if he does the screw spawn which he can survive

What you mean can't be negated? Thas some NLF, explain please.

Unless Kumagawa's shit passive, then he isn't doing anything because the moment he comes to DW is the moment he gets shanked by all three things, which btw come directly from the Triforce that sustains the world

Konaguna said:
What you mean can't be negated? Thas some NLF, explain please.
Unless Kumagawa's shit passive, then he isn't doing anything because the moment he comes to DW is the moment he gets shanked by all three things, which btw come directly from the Triforce that sustains the world
Minus Resist to Power Null

Already explained why this likely don't work above.

@Iap Doesn't Kumagawa lead much more with screws spam rather than pretty much every other thing? He also used his ability to remove his own time once, maybe twice.

EmperorDoom25 said:
All Fiction is only passive when Kumagawa dies. If the BFR incapacitates, then Ganon takes this
Ganon could, but he does not use it in character fast enough to get it off before Kumagawa seals him

4-B Ganon spams BFR the entire game, sending everyone that stood in his way to the dark world, only using once mindhax to brainwash the Hyrulean army. He fights normally Link because Link has the anti-Ganon's hax Sword.

all he does is think and he BFRS, it literally happens in a flash, it's like the second thing he'd do after the triforce

TriforcePower1 said:
@Iap Doesn't Kumagawa lead much more with screws spam rather than pretty much every other thing? He also used his ability to remove his own time once, maybe twice.
He leads with book Maker spawn when he has it, which he does. Or time stop to book Maker blitz. He only really prioritizes normal screw spawn when he doesn't have book maker

Back