• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-A Hax World Cup: Finn the Human VS Four (R1 G2 F1)

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
(Hub)

In this match, Finn the Human (nominated by Greenshifter) will fight Four (nominated by Psychomaster35).

This is Season 8-11 Finn who has all of his standard and optional weapons, and Four has the Anti-Flying Button.

Who wins?

Finn:

Four: 8 (Greenshifter, Soupywolf5, The Axiom of Virgo, XSOULOFCINDERX, ZackMoon1234, Jimboydejuan12, Ionliosite, I'm Blue daba dee daba die)

Inconclusive:

That is what I am questioning, and I am currently waiting for an Adventure Time supporter (or someone familiar with it) to comment it, before I can comment in defense of my nomination.

Finn would start out with his melee attacks I'll assume, the problem is getting too close would put him in range of Four's BFR, that said Four seems like the type to toy with opponents first which might give the Finn the opportunity to gets some hits in plus when he sees how powerful Four's abilities are, Finn will be more inclined to use his own hax in retaliation however that regen is a problem, I'm not sure tbh.

It would usually be noted that Four is prone to actually attack when he gets annoyed or attacked. Also, as of BFB 15... its actually now possible to escape the BFR, but there DOES still exist a Four within the EXIT which pretty much behaves like the Four in the real world, and whatever the Four in the EXIT does, so does the real world Four. So, Finn can pretty much still fight in the EXIT.

PS-Four's Anti-Flying Button is prone to actually disintegrate those who are in its sight by the press of the red button on it.

Yeah, Four gets annoyed really quick in character. He doesn't off the contestants too often because Death is meaningless in BFDI and he doesn't want to bother reviving them all the time.

True, and the most common thing he does is fire Zappies (Electrical beams of energy, see profile), which can fire instantly by the rise of a hand. Does Finn have any projectiles with him?

Yeah his ice magic "Standard melee range, Extended Melee Range with swords, Several meters with crossbows and magic. Multiversal+ with The Enchiridion (Can create portals to "all" dimensions, but requires prep time and is not combat applicable). Unknown with Cosmic Mind Manipulation"

Good to see BFR won't be too much of a factor here however I'm still waiting for more AT supporters to turn up and give their two cents since from what I've read above, the longer the battle goes on the more likely Four will use his more dangerous abilities (since I've been told he gets annoyed very quickly).

I know more about AT than BFDI but I'm not confidant enough to give a solid opinion on the outcome.

I think Four scales to 377 yottatons while Finn scales to 4 so Four oneshots and Finn can not K.O. (if that even works with Four's level of regen). Finn does not freeze opponents with his ice ninja powers, does not have the ice crown or his wizard powers and I do not know about imagination powers. Depending on how much prep Finn needs to BFR he may not even have a wincon if he has no imagination powers.

Slight correction: Four is actually scaling to 1.277 ninatons, and Finn scales to 4.059 ninatons. So, Finn has a 3.17854346124x AP advantage, but Four has the necessary hax to make it up (Low-High Regenerationn, Toon Force, Ways to one-shot like Biological Manipulation or Matter Manipulation, etc).

It says 4.059 Yottatons for Finn so basically Four has an even bigger AP advantage now.

@Spinoirr does Finn have his imagination powers in this key?

Freaking Americans and their comma usages ƒÿ£

All right then so Finn has the AP, could he knock out Four despite the low-high regen?

Not really sure about that, but I do know that its going to be a hard time for Finn to do anything to Four, even with an AP advantage. Its possible for him, but achieving it is the hardest part.

Is it in character that Finn would use projectiles first when using imagination powers? In what destructibility would it be able to bypass Four's amazing defenses?

Well if Finn sees that regular hack and slash doesn't work he'll probably use more potent stuff till something works such as BFR, life manipulation and transmutation. Four can do these as well tho.

How annoyed does Four need to be to transmutate, biological manipulate and matter manipulate respectively?

I also think Big Red Button type of deal ain't gonna work since Finn could easily cut off Four's arm, take the button and use it against Four.

As I said, the starting distance is 75 meters, so no way is Finn even gonna come and slash Four anytime soon unless he dodges all those zappies just to get to him. As for how annoyed he needs to be to do it, usually, it takes the slightest attack (even as light as a fork stab) or some request for him to stop doing what he is doing to already make him snap. Sometimes he will automatically do it anyways without getting annoyed, some kills by him are even for his entertainment, such as this. PS-If Finn actually gets near Four, he will screech, which actually has the tendency to KO those near his screech.

Pretty much, it is this scenario: Finn runs up to Four, sword in hand. Finn slashes Four, but he regenerates and Four is annoyed, making him snap and violently mutilate Finn to death.

Well I was gonna say Finn should have the skill necessary to dodge and deflect all those zappies but that will be his doom since he doesn't need to resort to his hax to close the gap and as such will be snapped by Four. So Four FRA

Does the K.O. work via mind manipulation however (I know it's status effect inducement but those work via something most of the time)?

I meant his screeching, Finn resists mind manipulation that's why I'm asking, or is it more like the I scream really loud so your brain hurts type of deal?

It doesnt, true, but that gives Four the oppertunity to finish him off by just mutilating his unconscious body, killing Finn.

All right, kinda sad no-one is responding anymore, I hope I didn't kill off your bracket by taking too long to really argue...

Back