• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(5-0-0) Robot Legs Face Off! - Queen vs Mettaton

I am legit baffled on why no one ever made this before not gonna lie. Who is the robot with the most fabulous legs? Which one is better between Battery Acid and Glamburger?

E_9sjEeUUAAGfK9
  • Speed is Equalized.
  • Base Queen and Mettaton EX are used.
  • Starting distance is of 10 meters.
OOOH OH OH OH! : 5 (Therefir, SuperDino85, The_Almighty_Wholesome, Mariogoods, Greatsage13th)

OOOH YESSS! :

DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT [Neo] IS KNOWN FOR ITS HIGH DEFENSE!? (incon) :

Last edited:
Scaling chains for both:

Queen > Spamton NEO > Susie > Kris >>>> Ralsei's dummy = 0.5 Tons

Mettaton EX > Knight Knight = 0.89 Tons

Queen has some advantages over Mettaton, these being that Mettaton would have to defeat Queen's chair first to really start damaging her main body, and that Queen's acid shield would give her a powerful protection against Mettaton's attacks.

Also, being submerged in acid is likely to damage Mettaton's internal circuits.

Queen has better powers, so my vote goes to her.

Queen has some advantages over Mettaton, these being that Mettaton would have to defeat Queen's chair first to really start damaging her main body, and that Queen's acid shield would give her a powerful protection against Mettaton's attacks.

Also, being submerged in acid is likely to damage Mettaton's internal circuits.

Queen has better powers, so my vote goes to her.
Queen FRA

Back