• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(1-5-9) Jevil vs Undyne the Undying

Undyne probably upscales enough for it to be considered x2 ngl
(Undying >= LV 10 Frisk > LV 3 Frisk >>> Toriel = 1.125 Tons)
(Jevil > Spamton = Kris >>> Ralsei Dummy = 0.5 Tons)
[>>> being a one-shot]
I definitely disagree with that LV thing, as it was more from murder intent than legit upscaling the Toriel thing.

Not saying that Undyne is stronger though but still.

Plus, Jevil could be defeated only from the combined efforts of the Fun Gang, meaning he's stronger than Susie too.

I definitely disagree with that LV thing, as it was more from murder intent than legit upscaling the Toriel thing.
Not saying that LV 3 Frisk is actually that much stronger than Toriel, just saying that Undying is still affected by murderous intent and as such would have been taking attacks that would be = one-shotting Toriel
Plus, Jevil could be defeated only from the combined efforts of the Fun Gang, meaning he's stronger than Susie too.
I guess that would make this,
(Jevil > Susie > Kris >>> Ralsei Dummy = 0.5 Tons)
But even with this, don't think Jevil's scaling chain is any bigger than Undyne's

What no. I said he was dumb because you know...he ******* batshit insane?
I mean, I don't think that they'd sit around there and let every bullet hit them, that seems more a game mechanic thing. Because Susie was a boss too that was hit everytime from Kris and Ralsei, but it doesn't mean at all she won't dodge at all during the fights, but we saw the opposite.

So I don't remotely think that either Undyne or Jevil will just sit there and let the opponent hit with everything, if Susie does, so will Jevil and Undyne.

Soul Manipulation doesn't work like that

You have to resist the specific flavor of Soul Manipulation, just because Jevil resists Soul Damage doesn't mean he resists just having the properties of his soul changed, you'd be surprised at how rare that is, but that's what the Soul modes are

Like, you gonna say Jevil resists his soul being sent to Narnia just because he resists getting his soul slapped around?
Jevil is more resistant to green spirit than Frisk. All monsters generally use magic. Jevil is magic resistant. It's not useless, but Jevil will outlast Frisk.

Jevil is more resistant to green spirit than Frisk. All monsters generally use magic. Jevil is magic resistant. It's not useless, but Jevil will outlast Frisk.
Jevil, nor Frisk, nor literally anyone else, resist magic on their profiles for both Deltarune and Undertale. They resist having their soul body slammed.

Jevil, nor Frisk, nor literally anyone else, resist magic on their profiles for both Deltarune and Undertale. They resist having their soul body slammed.
Jevil is immune to magic attacks, both spiritually and physically. It's also on his profile.

but yes his soul will be green.

Do tell where this immunity is.
It's on Jevil's profile.

image.png

The Darkners are implied to be soulless, as not only they are inanimate objects being given life by the fountain, but Spamton stated he requires a soul to achieve his dreams.

At multiple points in the discussion, I saw ideas defending the characters by writing that they're not dumb enough to stand still and take the opponent's attacks. This forgets how game mechanics are canon in the games being discussed, including taking turns attacking. The original post doesn't specify where the battle takes place, so in accordance to Standard Battle Assumptions, it takes place in Central Park in New York. That's a real life location, so the characters aren't restricted to taking turns attacking in this battle.

At multiple points in the discussion, I saw ideas defending the characters by writing that they're not dumb enough to stand still and take the opponent's attacks. This forgets how game mechanics are canon in the games being discussed, including taking turns attacking. The original post doesn't specify where the battle takes place, so in accordance to Standard Battle Assumptions, it takes place in Central Park in New York. That's a real life location, so the characters aren't restricted to taking turns attacking in this battle.
No one said that. Jevil doesnt use his TP to dodge attacks /=/ He wont dodge at all

No one said that.
👇😒
He literally spams teleport to attack, he's not that dumb to let those attacks come towards him.
You're arguing that Jevil is dumb enough to just stand there and take all the hits lol.
I mean Jevil is dumb + Green mode is not something you can just say no to
Plus Undyne is dumb too because she doesn't dodge Frisk's basic ass blows by your logic lol.
I know that your quote among those meant that Jevil is insane, but there was still very clearly confusion in the discussion overall that I wanted to clear up.

👇😒

I know that your quote among those meant that Jevil is insane, but there was still very clearly confusion in the discussion overall that I wanted to clear up.
The 3 of those quotes were from Strym who believes the opposite. The 1 where I said Jevil was stupid is because of the “insane” thing.

The 3 of those quotes were from Strym who believes the opposite. The 1 where I said Jevil was stupid is because of the “insane” thing.
I wrote, "I saw ideas defending the characters by writing that they're not dumb enough to stand still and take the opponent's attacks", which is what StrymULTRA was writing, so it wasn't the opposite of what I was helping out with. I also already clarified what you meant in your quote. The discussion still had a general misunderstanding or miscommunication, so I clarified how the canonical game mechanics don't apply in this battle. I didn't claim whether or not the characters would succeed at dodging each other in an environment where that's possible, so don't worry about the validity of what you wrote about Jevil.

It started the moment 7 inconclusive votes were counted, like in monday.

Last edited:
Back