• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

682 must fight his sins (if he has any)

Scp 682 finally returns and one of his first battles is against a stand user

9-A 682 used

speed equalized

A Returning Legend:

Axl Row:

McQueen still gets stomped by 682: 8

682 fighting a guy with a confusing stand from a part of the manga I haven't got to yet, yay.

Well, I don't think anything from 682's past can really kill him (the entire point of the character is that nothing they threw at him in canon could kill him), but it seems like once 682 kills Axl Ro, he'll just resurrect, and now he has Low-Godly and Type 8.

Thunderclusive maybe?

Well, Axl Ro goes "hahaha I can revive through your sins so you cannot kill me!", does that help?

Also I'm assuming he just adapts to his hax, no?

Since this is Article 682, all of the sins that Axl will be summoning will be stuff 682 has already adapted to be resistant or outright immune to or has already shown the capacity to kill

I made the profile and don't even know if the sins could even replicate super powers, but they do what the profile say they do (Fusionism and Biological Manipulation on contact).

Back