• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Braking

He/Him
HA post-absorption used

Ultimate god slayer hearts used

Wyvern is in his Hades's ikhor key

Both are blood lusted

Speed equal

c07a029b425792edf53f235a0259a02c.jpg
EH3uEPEUwAAbOTn.jpg

How far will they go?
d8snmbo-2b8d3126-f5c2-4d64-b724-9f359b8cdfc3.png

Last edited:
HA post-absorption used

Both are blood lusted

Speed equal

EH3uEPEUwAAbOTn.jpg

How far will they go?
You know, it would be even better if you throw in Hades Ichor Rhadamanthus from saint seiya lost canvas. Also has the same voice actor. Would help them get through a lot of verses. And throw in monke titan for the lols.

HA post-absorption used

Both are blood lusted

Speed equal

EH3uEPEUwAAbOTn.jpg

How far will they go?
Also, my favorite verse is saint seiya, so they stop at A. Any cosmo users who manages to get a lucky hit off, or more consistently, B. The 8th sense characters.

Actually. I just realized ha dio has inf speed. That’s a problem for ss verse except Cronus. Unless passives are faster than inf speed

Actually. I just realized ha dio has inf speed. That’s a problem for ss verse except Cronus. Unless passives are faster than inf speed
No passive are treated as infinite speed but Dio's infinite speed is above baseline so he is faster than passives

Back