• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(3 MORE VOTES) Base Doctor Doom vs Kaguya Otsutsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toshiohex said:
I vote for Kaguya (just in case for some reason my vote didn't register.)

It's not that hard, she can literally just gental fist doom (don't take that statement the wrong way ƒÿ¿). It should be able to penetrate his armor with ease. Also, you see naruto and sasuke hand to hand skill? DAANG! That's all I gotta say. She actually fought both of them at the same time. Knocking out doom is a easy win, and like I said once again, gental fist.
"She csn just gental fist Doom" Kaguya x Doom, my new crossover OTP.

On a more serious note, skill is a non factor as Doom haxes her to death before she can even get close.

He'll kill her long before she can could ever hope to use it and even if he couldn't, the moment he sees, he'll just go 'Nope.' and Time Travel backwards and redo the battle.

That' also if he feels he can't deal with it. Arguably, his forcefield can withstand it any way. If his forcefields can hold out against Thor, I'd reckon he can deal with whatever Kaguya throws his way.

The Wright Way, Bro, The fantastic four would be out smarted and outclassed by team 7 when naruto, sasuke and sakura were just kids. Doom can EASILY toy with the fantastic four because they all had such basic/simple abilities, leaving doom as the only smart one in the room. In fact, didn't doom get beat up the thing? Kaguya had to deal with genius in order to get beat.

Simply put, Doom has a counter for everything Kaguya has plus layers and layers of defenses and options. Add that to a ruthless personality, an impressive amount of experience that means that nothing Kaguya does will really surprise him and a supreme intellect. Results?

You get a nice scenario where Doom smacks down Kaguya, all the while letcturing her on why this fight was the worst mistake of her life and how he would have easily conquered the Narutoverse and transformed the world into his own private army.

Toshiohex said:
The Wright Way, Bro, The fantastic four would be out smarted and outclassed by team 7 when naruto, sasuke and sakura were just kids. Doom can EASILY toy with the fantastic four because they all had such basic/simple abilities, leaving doom as the only smart one in the room. In fact, didn't doom get beat up the thing? Kaguya had to deal with genius in order to get beat.
When someone from Naruto is capable building High 2-A technology, let me know. Reed Richards makes them look like cavemen.

TheMasculineMineta said:
I would say so. Probably from stomp to low diff.
Nope. The ETSB can't do anything to Doom. This is a Hax stomp. Kaguya can't do anything thing here and has no way of winning this match.

CrimsonStarFallen, Am I really that far off? (Hope not LOL). Or maybe no one here is that familiar with naruto ƒÿ«.

Can someone explain to me what the fantastic four is capable of so I won't look like a idiot, I'm open to being informed. 😉

Toshiohex said:
CrimsonStarFallen, Am I really that far off? (Hope not LOL). Or maybe no one here is that familiar with naruto ƒÿ«.

Can someone explain to me what the fantastic four is capable of so I won't look like a idiot, I'm open to being informed. 😉
Reed Richards can build High 2-A technology for starters, they regularly fight off the likes of Galactus and Skrulls, some of the biggest abd most dangerous characters in Marvel Comics, and are considered some if the best superheroes around in universe, second only to the likes of The Avengers.

Doom easily wins? He tanks Kaguya's regular and his normal arsenal includes transmuting her into energy, absorbing all her power and leaving her powerless, redirecting her teleportation to wherever he wants, banishing her a million years into the past...

Also, Ash-Killing Bones won't work. Doom's resistant to transmutation and they won't hit anyways since he always uses his forcefield, which is much, much more durable than his already tanky armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back