• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doom General CRT: Part 2

First off, for Doom's 3-C prep/tech section, I feel that his absorption of the Silver Surfer's power (Fantastic Four #57-60), being his most iconic Herald level feat (and we already list the P&A for it on his profile) should be mentioned in the 3-C section for sure.

Range update: Doom's range section should have an addition that says "Intertemporal with teleportation", as in Venom (2021) #25, Doom casually teleports away from Kang's residence into the timestream itself (which is outside of physical space), though he still needs his Time Platform to actually time travel.

Further Telekinesis: In Infamous Iron Man 2, shown here.

Astral Projection: In Infamous Iron Man 11, Victor states he can do Astral Projection but simply doesn't want to, and right after that joins Doctor Strange in the astral plane.

Further Dream Manipulation: In Infamous Iron Man 2, shown here

Also, him resisting Onslaught's telepathic hate plague in Loki: Agent of Asgard #7 is another example of him having Resistance to Empathic Manipulation, and also gives him resistance to Morality Manipulation and Perception Manipulation.

Further stuff for Hacking: In Iron Man: Fatal Frontier #8, he casually hacked Iron Man's systems.

Weather Manipulation/Air Manipulation/Electricity Manipulation with magic: In Guardians of the Galaxy (2020) #13, can create thunderstorms as shown twice here.

(Yet another example of) Mind Manipulation, from Guardians of the Galaxy (2020) #13-14: Using a telepathic scrambler in his armor, he casually scrambles the mind of Moondragon (who is her Earth 616 self but in an earlier issue merged with her Earth 18897 counterpart [who mindhaxxed her], thus amplifying her mind powers).

Further resistance to Mind Manipulation: In Guardians of the Galaxy (2020) #17, Moondragon (who as mentioned before merged with an alternate version of her that beat her in mindhax) states that she cannot read Doom's mind.

Another example of Mind Manipulation: In Darkhold: Omega, when Doom and (a sane) Scarlet Witch were fighting Chthon, Scarlet Witch stated that Doom (likely through either magic or some other form of telepathy) was "holding her mind together" in the face of Chthon's Madness Manipulation. This is notable since, in Marvel Two-In-One #66, Scarlet Witch was able to fend off the Serpent Crown across endless dimensions. It's also a good feat for Resistance to Madness Manipulation since Doom seems fine in the same situation against Chthon.

Some Info on Doom's armor from Guardians of the Galaxy (2020) #14: Mainly, even if Doom uses the Ovoid Mind Transfer, the armor is still under his control and acts just like him, to the point of Doom viewing it as an extension of his own will.

Further Information Analysis: In Fantastic Four (2018) #25, it is revealed that Doom has tech installed in his armor that told him how the Zero Force was similar to the energy of the Big Bang cannons he had used to defeat Galactus, and how, according to background chronal radiation, Reed had held that energy in check for over a decade, all while both were unsuccessfully trying to stop the unleashed Zero Force from overwriting the universe.

Further Deconstruction w/ Magic: In Fantastic Four 2018 #40, as shown here, and Fantastic Four 2018 #43, as shown here.

Stealth Mastery: Doom can disguise as one of his own Doombots by altering his voice, from Iron Man: Fatal Frontier #8

Damage Boost: In Iron Man: Fatal Frontier #10, Doom can enhance his physical strikes with the same energy he uses in his energy blasts, and this was strong enough to go right through the energy shield of Model 42 Iron Man (a shield which he was unable to pierce with normal attacks) and crack the armor itself.

Also, Doom's resistance to deconstruction for "resisting his atoms dying" at the hands of the Marquis of Death actually seems more like Resistance to Death Manipulation, so that should be switched. Or it could be both and Resistance to Death Manipulation should simply be added to his profile along with resisting Deconstruction.

Resistance to Void Manipulation: In Fantastic Four (2023) #7, Doom using time travel over and over again once ended up in an alternate timeline where Galactus had run rampant and wiped out the entire physical universe, as Doom is surrounded by total blackness and he says that the timeline is "devoid of both life and light". Doom himself is shown to be fine in this void of a universe. Also, in New Avengers Volume 3 #29, Doom was fine when he was teleported by Molecule Man to the Void before and after time, which Doom and Molecule Man both describe as being "nothing".

Further stuff for Telekinesis: In New Avengers Volume 3 #29, Doom casually uses telekinesis to build a giant machine.

Causality Manipulation: In Fantastic Four (2023) #7, Doom was going back in time over and over and over again, in order to prevent Valeria Richards from being instantly sent a year forward in time. He spends years (by his time standards) on this one goal, and he says that, eventually, he had spent years "applying patches to causality".

Spatial Manipulation and Portal Creation, Corruption/Power Nullification, Intangibility, Dimensional Travel, Intangibility, Clairvoyance, and Memory Manipulation: From Thor Annual #1999 Issue 1, Doom stripped and absorbed the powers of Ceranda, whose magic was powerful enough to manipulate the magics within Mjolnir and use it to not just open a rift between realities to pull Thor (and Doom) into her dimension, but also prevent Thor from using Mjolnir to leave her dimension. Even as she lay dying, she was still able to completely wipe Thor's memory of all events that had happened there, including all of the weeks he spent in that dimension, as soon as he left the dimension.

Since Doom took all of her powers and added them to his own using magic, he should have these as powers of his magic as well. Not to mention, when Thor then threw Mjolnir at Doom after he got this magic, the hammer simply passes through Doom, hence why Doom also gets Intangibility with magic. Doom was also able to seemingly leave the dimension after absorbing her power, hence why it is Dimensional Travel. Also, Doom should get Clairvoyance, as he stated that Ceranda was able to use magic to "look beyond" the limits of her world with magic to observe Thor and Doom fighting in the void of space.

Another feat for Power Nullification as well as for Purification (Type 2): In Doctor Voodoo: Avenger of the Supernatural #4, he nullified the Penance Stare that was attacking the mind and soul of Doctor Voodoo.

Further resistance to Light Manipulation: Unaffected by an eye-numbing radiance that could burn a coruscating hole through any man's mind thanks to the filtrating sensors in his armor.

Resistance to Fire Manipulation (no idea how he didn't already have this, considering he fights the Human Torch on a constant basis): Human Torch's fire doesn't bother him. Also, in Darkhold Omega, he survived Scarlet Witch using her magic to set him on fire.

Resistance to Power Nullification: From Midnight Suns #2, Doom's magic shield was unaffected by Magik's Soulsword, even though Magik can break magical connections using her Soulsword

Limited Precognition: In Doctor Strange: Triumph and Torment, Doom was able to dodge beams of magic during a tournament of sorcerers since his armor informed him of an enemy's spike in infrared waves (since apparently magic beams here contain infra-red waves) a split-second before the beams are launched.

Anti-Matter Manipulation (and likely durability negation): In Doctor Strange: Triumph and Torment, Doom used an antimatter grenade to destroy Mephisto's physical form (although Mephisto regenerated soon after).

Layered resistance to Corruption as well as resistance to Madness Manipulation (from Darkhold Alpha): Doctor Doom was able to read the Darkhold without going insane, despite many statements of the book being capable of driving anyone who read it insane. He was also uncorrupted after reading it, despite it corrupting Blade when he read it, despite Blade having resistance to corruption. He's also shown casually reading the Darkhold here in the same issue, and stated in the past that he has read the Darkhold (Excalibur #37).

Also, Vic resisted the madness of going to Chthon's realm (and is also apparently fluent in sign language), when doing so can cause one to lose their sanity.

Resistance to Soul Manipulation: In relation to the above, Doom was fine after reading the Darkhold, which has been repeatedly stated to corrupt or take away the soul of anyone who reads/uses it. Also, basic magic has been stated at least twice to be capable of damaging/destroying souls, and Doom has taken magic blasts from Morgana Le Fay, Scarlet Witch, and Kulan Gath.

Non-Physical Interaction and Soul Manipulation, as mentioned above, basic magic can destroy souls, so Doom with magic is no different.

Acid Manipulation: Can spray a powerful acid from one of his fingers. From Savage Avengers #9

Resistance to Antimatter Manipulation: As seen here.

Note on Iron Man: Fatal Frontier: As it turns out, the Doctor Doom who Tony Stark fights is one from the near future. However, this Doom is not shown or stated to be superior or more advanced in tech than his present self in any way (plus Iron Man himself states that this Doom has no tech from the future). So yes, Doom should have all of this Doom's non-magic abilities.

Last edited:
Also, Doom's resistance to deconstruction for "resisting his atoms dying" at the hands of the Marquis of Death actually seems more like Resistance to Death Manipulation, so that should be switched. Or it could be both and Resistance to Death Manipulation should simply be added to his profile along with resisting Deconstruction.
Any thoughts on this?

The options are:

• It keeps as Resistance to Deconstruction
  • It becomes Resistance to Death Manipulation.
  • It becomes Resistance to Deconstruction and Death Manipulation.

First off, for Doom's 3-C prep/tech section, I feel that his absorption of the Silver Surfer's power (Fantastic Four #57-60), being his most iconic Herald level feat (and we already list the P&A for it on his profile) should be mentioned in the 3-C section for sure.
Scans for this would be nice, since you want to include it on his profile.
Range update: Doom's range section should have an addition that says "Intertemporal with teleportation", as in Venom (2021) #25, Doom casually teleports away from Kang's residence into the timestream itself (which is outside of physical space), though he still needs his Time Platform to actually time travel.
Unless I missed something… “Intertemporal” is not a range. Interdimensional might be what you’re looking for.

Everything else seems fine at a quick glance.

Sure. From Fantastic Four #57
Unless I missed something… “Intertemporal” is not a range. Interdimensional might be what you’re looking for.
Thanks, though I'm not sure how "Interdimensional" works when one is teleporting to the timestream. That might just be the best option for now.
Thanks.

Is there proof that the void was actively attacking his existence? Because empty spaces are not considered void manipulation
Really? Because I've seen various profiles that have resistance to Void Manipulation for surviving in a pure void of nothingness.

What's left to do here? Just get more staff to revise this CRT?
I mean DDM and LordTracer (plus a non-voting staff) already agreed, I'm just waiting for Grace, for further input, and to see what people think should be done about this:

Any thoughts on this?

The options are:

• It keeps as Resistance to Deconstruction
  • It becomes Resistance to Death Manipulation.
  • It becomes Resistance to Deconstruction and Death Manipulation.

1. 2 staff have agreed with most of the revisions, so asides from the Deconstruction vs Death Manipulation question I have above, I think the rest is good to be applied.
Looks good at a glance
Would you mind opening Doctor Doom's page?

2. Apologies for not putting this in the OP, but since God Emperor Doom obtained his power from absorbing a fraction of the power of the entire race of The Beyonders, he should have most if not all of their P&A, or at least the power of the Cosmic Cubes (which are infant Beyonders).

Looks pretty good from a glance.

What do you think about this?

2. Apologies for not putting this in the OP, but since God Emperor Doom obtained his power from absorbing a fraction of the power of the entire race of The Beyonders, his God Emperor Form should have most if not all of their P&A, or at least the power of the Cosmic Cubes (which are infant Beyonders).
Thoughts?

Thanks, though I'm not sure how "Interdimensional" works when one is teleporting to the timestream. That might just be the best option for now.
We tend to just list that as a time travel power.

We tend to just list that as a time travel power.
Noted!

Would you mind opening Doom's page so I can apply what has been accepted?

Also, what do you think of this:

2. Apologies for not putting this in the OP, but since God Emperor Doom obtained his power from absorbing a fraction of the power of the entire race of The Beyonders, he should have most if not all of their P&A, or at least the power of the Cosmic Cubes (which are infant Beyonders).

I will open Doom's VSBW page for you. 🙏

I do not know if GED should automatically get all cosmic cube powers.

I will open Doom's VSBW page for you. 🙏
Thanks a lot!
I do not know if GED should automatically get all cosmic cube powers.
I'll wait for other staff, but thank you for your opinion.

I just feel that, while him not having all the powers of a High 1-A Beyonder makes sense, he still got a fraction of the power of their entire race so he should at least have the powers of a CC since it's an infant Beyonder.

But like I said, I'll wait to see what other staff think.

Back