• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(3 MORE VOTES) Base Doctor Doom vs Kaguya Otsutsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the details of this versus thread. Doctor Doom is not allowed Doombots or prep time.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 2.5 meters

-Win via death!

Votes:

Doom: 4

Kaguya: 1

There isn't really a need to restrict ETSB in the OP when you said the win condition is via KO.

That basically restricts all their killing abilities so even her Ash Killing Bones are out. If Doctor Doom's Time Stop and Physics Manipulation are decent he should take this. Plus he has the superior intelligence and fighting skill.

LordGriffin1000 said:
There isn't really a need to restrict ETSB in the OP when you said the win condition is via KO.

That basically restricts all their killing abilities so even her Ash Killing Bones are out. If Doctor Doom's Time Stop and Physics Manipulation are decent he should take this. Plus he has the superior intelligence and fighting skill.
I did so because of Kaguya's type 3 immortality.

What does Kaguya having Type 3 Immortality have to do with ETSB?. She won't use it because it would kill Doom, not knock him out which would result in her not winning.

I did so because of Kaguya's type 3 immortality.

I'm pretty sure Doom can bypass her Regen pretty handily dude. There's really no need.

Kaguya wins if doom can't use prep. Look at what she did while fighting naruto and sasuke. Even if she wasn't using the truth seeker orb, she actually has shown some pretty good skills.

Toshiohex said:
Kaguya wins if doom can't use prep. Look at what she did while fighting naruto and sasuke. Even if she wasn't using the truth seeker orb, she actually has shown some pretty good skills.
"Having good skills" isn't a usable reason. I don't even think it's correct here, as Doctor Doom has over 50 years of feats outsmarting, outskilling, and outhaxing people that put Naruto to shame.

TheMasculineMineta said:
It's a reason. It's allowed for a vote.
He's arguing "good skills" in a fight primarily decided by hax with no elaboration. I could just as easily say "Doom via skills he showed against Fantastic Four" and it'd add just as much to the discussion.

Yes, Doom has out haxed and outsmarted lots of fighters, but that's with PREP time. Look at what Kaguya has done and that was just with pure skill (good timing and cleaver maneuvers) while TWO skilled fighters were fighting her at high speed.

Doom has not been in such intense battles where he had to think in spit seconds on the fly. Also, gental fist should be able to bypass his armor by the way.

LordGriffin1000 said:

Base Doom does not have physics manipulation

Kaguya is not winning this.

Doom can literally turn her into chrome, reduce her to atoms, absorb her powers, convert Kaguya into energy and then absorb her. If he thinks the battle isn't going well, he'll just time travel back in time and approach the battle differently until he gets it right. Put that onto of his crazy defenses and I really don't see Kaguya winning this at all.

TheC2 said:
Kaguya is not winning this.
Doom can literally turn her into chrome, reduce her to atoms, absorb her powers, convert Kaguya into energy and then absorb her. If he thinks the battle isn't going well, he'll just time travel back in time and approach the battle differently until he gets it right. Put that onto of his crazy defenses and I really don't see Kaguya winning this at all.
Isn't the Win condition via KO? Everything other than Time Travel and Power Absorption you mentioned are kills.

Aside from pure AP, I honestly don't see an advantage Kaguya has here. Doom has everything she has and more in spades.

Toshiohex said:
Yes, Doom has out haxed and outsmarted lots of fighters, but that's with PREP time. Look at what Kaguya has done and that was just with pure skill (good timing and cleaver maneuvers) while TWO skilled fighters were fighting her at high speed.

Doom has not been in such intense battles where he had to think in spit seconds on the fly. Also, gental fist should be able to bypass his armor by the way.
You're kidding right? This guy fights of the Fantastic Four on the regular without prep and kept up with the likes of Captain America and Black Panther while depowered. Kaguya has nothing on that level of skill.

I vote for Kaguya (just in case for some reason my vote didn't register.)

It's not that hard, she can literally just gental fist doom (don't take that statement the wrong way ƒÿ¿). It should be able to penetrate his armor with ease. Also, you see naruto and sasuke hand to hand skill? DAANG! That's all I gotta say. She actually fought both of them at the same time. Knocking out doom is a easy win, and like I said once again, gental fist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back