• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arceus0x said:
couldn't godzilla resist the space manip? I mean he can resist matter manIp which destroys people on quantum level and can regenerate lost limbs casually.
That doesn't grant you resistance to space manip.

Ionliosite said:
Arceus0x said:
couldn't godzilla resist the space manip? I mean he can resist matter manIp which destroys people on quantum level and can regenerate lost limbs casually.
That doesn't grant you resistance to space manip.
I still don't see how he would get past his immortality type 3. You already said that he leads with cadabolg and hrunting, they don't negate dura in any way. Godzilla can regenerate limbs whole and has healing which he uses from time to time. Godzilla even has damage reduction which reduces it by 90%.

Another thing is that godzilla could use his roar to win this fight as well, considering it is an AOE attack and it does serious damage.

You might say that i haven't seen how cadabolg 2 works, but i have and it's an arrow with space bending power that creates a medium sized explosion. Godzilla can regen from it quite fast and im pretty sure archer simply doesn't have the ap to use sth like gae bolg to negate his durability.

I don't see how regenerating limbs has anything to do with tanking durability negating space manipulation weapons. How will Damage Reduction even work on dura neg? About Gae Bolg, well, how does he need AP to negate durbility?

Ionliosite said:
I don't see how regenerating limbs has anything to do with tanking durability negating space manipulation weapons. How will Damage Reduction even work on dura neg? About Gae Bolg, well, how does he need AP to negate durbility?
1. gae bolg has no statement of negating dura

2. yall keep saying space manip, space manip, but it's just that, dura negating damage. Godzilla can't die as his body will simply keep regenerating. Cadabolg does not obliterate the enemy completley. I agree that it can burst through godzilla's attack, yes, but it doesn't break through his immortality or regen negation.

3. He may just regen limbs at a time, but goji also has IMMORTALITY TYPE 3.

basically imagine getting hit by a shot from a shotgun which can pass through anything, but you cannot die as your body instantly starts patching you up.

1. You're right, Gae Bolg is much better than that: Regenerationn Negation, Curse Manipulation and Causality Manipulation with Gáe Bolg (Gáe Bolg possess a powerful curse which reverses causality, allowing Cu to always pierce his opponents heart with the Barbed Spear that Pierces with Death by reversing causality, so the effect of the target's heart being stabbed occurs before the cause of the attack. As the curse affects destiny itself, those that are wounded by the spear are unable to heal the wounds it inflicts)

2. Regen negation is useless here, and his Immortality ain't even that good.

3. Again, not much without feats.

Gae Bolg can't hurt someone hundreds of times stronger.

Negating Regenerationn is useless if you can't even wound them to begin with

Schnee One said:
Gae Bolg can't hurt someone hundreds of times stronger.
Negating Regenerationn is useless if you can't even wound them to begin with
the only thing emiya can currently do here is use space manip which im pretty sure goji can regen from

Yeah Goji dies if he's hit by it

Also, Emiya can't use Gae Bolg unless he triggers unlimited blade works, which by the time he activates he will get one shotted by it

Schnee One said:
Yeah Goji dies if he's hit by it
Also, Emiya can't use Gae Bolg unless he triggers unlimited blade works, which by the time he activates he will get one shotted by it
why can't his immortality type 3 get past it?

Because Low Mid is useless against something that at the bare minimum would do major damage to your head if it hit

Schnee One said:
Because Low Mid is useless against something that at the bare minimum would do major damage to your head if it hit
what if it hits anywhere else? I know it is hard but godzilla could dodge it, or it could hit anywhere besides the head. Another thing is he has stealth mastery.

I would also like to apply the logic used above here. goji is in character. In front of him is a puny human. Godzilla wouldn't go for atomic breath instantly in my opinion, he would go for something smaller. He could easily go for the roar which is AOE which does serious damage which would wipe out archer as he can't dodge it or block it.

The spatial AoE it has is enough to hit anywhere.

Spatial Manipulation would just kinda shred through the AoE though

Schnee One said:
Why wouldn't he? If Gae Bolg is in unlimited blade works then he should logically be able to project it normally as well.

That's true I think? I thought he could project anything he's copied before, he just can't do like a billion at once or certain extremely powerful NPs outside of UBW.

I mean, for nameless specifically, he can project even Excalibur outside of UBW in extella (although UBW was required in EXTRA CCC so meh). But he can project things like Caladbolg which is higher in rank than Gae Bolg outside of UBW so I don't think Gae Bolg is at the "extremely powerful NP" level.

Then I don't see an issue. Anything he has probably is free game, just not a bunch at once from all directions, projecting like two or three weapons at time regardless of what they are bar ******* god weapons should be fine if he has feats for it.

Chariot190 said:
That's true I think? I thought he could project anything he's copied before, he just can't do like a billion at once or certain extremely powerful NPs outside of UBW.
The issue with Nameless is...He's really never done it before.

In fact, the only time he has used Gae Bolg ever is in a cinematic special attack, and literally no other time in canon or in ny other part of any other game, and he used UBW to do it.

Safe to say it isn't in haracter to do that if he can

Schnee One said:
The issue with Nameless is...He's really never done it before.
Tbf, player controlled characters don't ever do anything because everything they do is decided by the player.

Actually in the CG right before EMIYA killed Medea in UBW he projects something that looks alot like Gae Bolg and several other noble phantasms. I'm not sure if the same thing would apply to Nameless but I don't see why not.

CasterUBWKill

Tbf, player controlled characters don't ever do anything because everything they do is decided by the player.

Except even player controlled characters have the option to use attacks that are given to them

You literally can't even use Gae Bolg outside of UBW

Managements said:
Why wouldn't he? If Gae Bolg is in unlimited blade works then he should logically be able to project it normally as well.
Managements said:
I mean, for nameless specifically, he can project even Excalibur outside of UBW in extella (although UBW was required in EXTRA CCC so meh). But he can project things like Caladbolg which is higher in rank than Gae Bolg outside of UBW so I don't think Gae Bolg is at the "extremely powerful NP" level.

Managements said:
I mean if EMIYA does it I don't see Nameless doing it too as much of a stretch.
Except EMIYA doesn't have the Casuality bending Attack that lancer does, not does it ignore Durability.

Schnee One said:
Except EMIYA doesn't have the Casuality bending Attack that lancer does, not does it ignore Durability.
Fate/complete material III:
The "projection" sorcery he wields is quite special, as it is able to duplicate weapons, including all the components, to near perfection. In addition, during duplication, he can even read the wielder's skills, which allows him to gain all kinds of Noble Phantasms and combat skills.

That doesn't make any sense, why would he be able to copy one skill of Gae Bolg and not another? That goes against how his projection of skills is described.

Uhh, because he hasn't mastered it yet.

In fact, Emiya's copies are explicitly stated to be weaker variants of what he has copied

Schnee One said:
Uhh, because he hasn't mastered it yet.
In fact, Emiya's copies are explicitly stated to be weaker variants of what he has copied
That's exactly what Archer's projection renders meaningless though, because he just copies the skills of the owner instead and has no need to "master" the weapon. I see no reason why the anti-personnel version of Gae Bolg should arbitrarily be excluded while the anti-army version isn't even though both require that same "mastery" of the weapon. If it was actually unusable that would contradict the materials and Nine lives Blade Works.

Schnee One said:
The spatial AoE it has is enough to hit anywhere.
Spatial Manipulation would just kinda shred through the AoE though
could you please show me how the weapon works? because through what ive seen in the anime clip i got it isn't that impressive that it could cut through an omnidirectional roar

>anime clip

Probably why, pretty sure Extra Archer is infinitely above Stay night and FGO Archer, like, litteraly, x2.

Chariot190 said:
>anime clip
Probably why, pretty sure Extra Archer is infinitely above Stay night and FGO Archer, like, litteraly, x2.
i'm not talking about power i am talking about how the weapon works.

He shoots the sword out of a bow, and it twists space, negates durability and disallows escape. Even stopped Caster's teleport (which snaps out of the 3 dimensional space and transports you into many other dimensions... whatever the **** that means).

So yeah, omnidirectional stuff ain't stopping it.

When Caster put up barriers to block the Caladbolg, it managed to destroy both them and the lower half of her body without actually hitting her.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
He shoots the sword out of a bow, and it twists space, negates durability and disallows escape. Even stopped Caster's teleport (which snaps out of the 3 dimensional space and transports you into many other dimensions... whatever the **** that means).
So yeah, omnidirectional stuff ain't stopping it.
Im not talking about aoe stopping it, i mean hitting archer as it can't all get blocked. You can't stop a sound with an arrow.

Back