• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku VS Godzilla : The battle of the Stronger incarnation (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I am for Godzilla winning this match, I'm not sure if it's on his part to prove Anti-Spiral DIDN'T do something. It's on your part to prove he DID do something....I think that's how this goes.

Also if his profile is incomplete, we should do a CRT before continuing this.

While normally I agree with that sentiment, he's been making such bad arguments and using backwards logic, so I'm trying to get him to prove anything.

He made the affirmative claim that he didn't use his hacks, so I'm asking him to prove that.

Seriously "it's on the profile" isn't good enough. I just showed Xeno Goku can't use some hacks without help.

If it's an incomplete profile, complete it, until that, you use the profile like everyone else.

It's not hypocritical, it's logic and it's using the actual goddamn profile like the rules say we have to.

He was able to interact with a force field powered by life force......so did random planes, it doesn't make him resistant to getting his life force drained and he doesn't resist it according to his profile nor his actual story.

AP =/= life force and it doesn't matter how much he has if he has no resistance to life force, he's basicaly just a battery for anyone using Draw, especialy since Draw is often used with sealing, another thing Godzilla doesn't resist.

It isn't only usable by gods and demons, you can litteraly have Goku use it, once again, ask Zenkaibattery about that, also it's on his profile either way so he can use it.

Draw very much does kill, nothing stop it from reducing someone's PV to 0 in game or in story.

No, i'm not and Goku doesn't do that because none of his team mates are dead, it litteraly never happen in game or in the story.

No, having a shit ton more ki just give more hax resistance and the stuff used by the dragons, that's all and Super Shenron doesn't even have that rule anyway, he was litteraly able to undo Zeno's erase.

No, you can't, that argument doesn't make sense.

I don't have to prove he didn't use it, it's a fact he didn't use it, you can just look at the fight.

No, nothing in my logic say Anti Spiral used BFR when we saw he didn't.

I proved everything i'v said, dude and no, he can't regenerate from anything, especialy not with a mere low-mid.

Goku has his ratings litteraly from being stronger than Demigra, dude, try again.

No, It's still not an argument.

So Godzilla get haxed to death badly, Goku can easily avoid all his attacks and kill him or incap him with hax Godzilla can't avoid nor resist.

All this debate proved is that Godzilla doesn't resist anything and you have to flail really hard and ignored their actual profiles to say he resist anything and with speed equals, Godzilla has basicaly no chance to ever tag Goku before being haxed to death.

Godzilla King of the Monsters 2019 said:
One vote for Godzilla. I see no way Goku wins this.
0 vote for Godzilla, you clearly said you weren't following the character's profile, votes not based on the profiles can't be accepted, that's in the rules.

Godzilla King of the Monsters 2019 said:
Dragomer said:
0 vote for Godzilla, you clearly said you weren't following the character's profile, votes not based on the profiles can't be accepted, that's in the rules.
When did I say that? You need to take me out of context because you're losing this badly?
'Godzilla's regen should be above low-mid since he seems to have instantly healed hiswhole body getting hit by the amped Eva-Kiryu hitting him with the Absolute Zero Canon, which being absolute zero breaks you apart at the molecular level,'

You made dozens of argument like that about what Godzilla 'should' have, none of which are on his profile and you clearly didn't care about it when i pointed out.

'b-b-b-badly !!!' say the dude who convinced nobody and has to add random resistance to Godzilla in his head instead of following the actual page or making a CRT.

That's because you're using stuff that is on the profile but DOESN'T APPLY like Shenron's wishes, which is pretty stupid. The stuff you're using against me has either been from the lack of the profile having it (illogical and fallacious) or because of ******* game mechanics which is downright stupid and not allowed AT ALL for anything here.

You're being a hypocrite. You're using things Goku doesn't have and shouldn't have but are trying to deny stuff that's in the stuff I've provided. And to make claims without evidence means you failed to fulfill your burden of proof. If Zenkai doesn't show me Goku using Draw, Shenron mode, etc, then he hasn't and can't use it. The series stating that blatantly takes priority over the profile (with no links showing anything for his hacks) vaguely saying he does.

CRTs take too long to work in matches, they either get closed or added before changes are made. So that's a stupid diea.

Except it does apply, Shenron's whole point is to grant wish and Goku can summon him either way, summoning and Shenron mode are different thing, that's not stupid, it's basic logic, the Dragons are litteraly made for wishes.

It is perfectly logical to not accept a random resistance that isn't on the profile, using your logic, i can just start arguing that Goku is 1-A.

Game mechanics are part of DBH story, that was argued and accepted in multiple thread, you also tried to use game mechanics with your '45% health' thing, you hypocrite.

No, i'm not, i'm using stuff he does have that are indeed on his profile while you're trying use stuff that aren't on Godzilla's profile and have never been approved in any CRT.

It was shown enough for it to be on his profile so he can and will use it.

Either make a CRT or drop your nonsense that isn't on Godzilla's profile, until you do either, you're litteraly breaking the rules.

You've proven NOTHING and I've proven ALL of my claims. So all the stupid claims you made can just be dismissed with Hitchen's and Occam's Razor. You're literally being a hypocrite, holding a double standard and asking other people to DEBATE FOR YOU. Your gigantic post is over 60% "no it isn't".

God this is getting infuriating. Can someone better make a good argument for Goku? Until then, I'm ignoring this fallacious crap and asserting Godzilla wins.

You proved them so hard you can't make a CRT and Godzilla has none of those things, seems like that's called 'not proving anything'.

Meanwhile Goku still has everything i said he did on his profile.

Say the dude whinning about game mechanics and yet trying to use game mechanics in favor of Godzilla.

Say the dude who's whole post is 'the profile is wrong and Godzilla can resist everything forever but i have no proof and i won't make a CRT'.

You'll have to get used to it because this site won't change, either you make a CRT or Godzilla has none of the stuff you pretended he had.

You can assert all you want, it still won't be valide because it's not on Godzilla's profile and you haven't made a CRT, AKA it's against the rules.

Dragomer said:
You proved them so hard you can't make a CRT and Godzilla has none of those things, seems like that's called 'not proving anything'.
Meanwhile Goku still has everything i said he did on his profile.

Say the dude whinning about game mechanics and yet trying to use game mechanics in favor of Godzilla.

Say the dude who's whole post is 'the profile is wrong and Godzilla can resist everything forever but i have no proof and i won't make a CRT'.

You'll have to get used to it because this site won't change, either you make a CRT or Godzilla has none of the stuff you pretended he had.

You can assert all you want, it still won't be valide because it's not on Godzilla's profile and you haven't made a CRT, AKA it's against the rules.
"Has none of those things" So all the sceenshots and gifs showing that he DOES have these things just don't exist? Denying evidence is a logical fallacy.

"stll has everything on the profile" No he doesn't. I literally just proved that wrong. He doesn't have draw, he doesn't have Shenron mode and that doesn't let him affect Godzilla anyway. Hell, he doesn't have BFR in the manga or game so I want proof he even has that because only Super Goku learned the Mafuba.

I haven't used game mechanics in favor of Godzilla at all. I stated he heals, which is supported in the story following the Godzilla boss fight. And that's it. Everything else has been via the story and what we've seen him do directly. That's a strawman.

Pretended? Are you stupid? I showed what he has, which you tried denying even though this stuff is either on the MechaGodzilla profile, the SRW main scaling or shows direct stuff from that source. And no, I'm not going to be used to people LYING and being stupid.

It's more valid than your trashy attempts to support the profile, which is blatant lying at this point, since I actually proved my claims.

Since everything you said has either been wrong or blatant lies, you should just tap out. I want someone else, preferably someone smarter, to come at me instead.

"Has none of those things" So all the sceenshots and gifs showing that he DOES have these things just don't exist? Denying evidence is a logical fallacy.

"stll has everything on the profile" No he doesn't. I literally just proved that wrong. He doesn't have draw, he doesn't have Shenron mode and that doesn't let him affect Godzilla anyway. Hell, he doesn't have BFR in the manga or game so I want proof he even has that because only Super Goku learned the Mafuba.

I haven't used game mechanics in favor of Godzilla at all. I stated he heals, which is supported in the story following the Godzilla boss fight. And that's it. Everything else has been via the story and what we've seen him do directly. That's a strawman.

Pretended? Are you stupid? I showed what he has, which you tried denying even though this stuff is either on the MechaGodzilla profile, the SRW main scaling or shows direct stuff from that source. And no, I'm not going to be used to people LYING and being stupid.

It's more valid than your trashy attempts to support the profile, which is blatant lying at this point, since I actually proved my claims.

Since everything you said has either been wrong or blatant lies, you should just tap out. I want someone else, preferably someone smarter, to come at me instead.

Now, Now calm down...its just a VS thread

Nope, sorry, you proved nothing and none of it is on his profile so you still can't use anything you mentionned even if you weren't wrong so yup, Goku still casualy hax him to death.

Good thing i'm ignoring nothing unlike you, who's ignoring both profiles and this forum rules.

Nope, you didn't, you can't prove objective reality wrong, He has draw, which kill Godzilla, he still has sealing, which beat Godzilla, he has Shenron mode, which kill Godzilla, he has summon Super Shenron, which kill Godzilla ETC he litteraly has it all on his profile so Godzilla is litteraly still going down.

You have, you said he heal 45% health, you hypocrite.

Cool, he heal....at low-Mid...so he still die.

You haven't showed shit and it's still not on his profile, if you can show it, make a CRT, until then he isn't resisting anything.

No, it's not, your random headcanon that aren't accepted in this site and not on Godzilla's profile isn't better than anything.

The profiles are the profiles, you can screetch about lies all you want, without CRT, it doesn't mean anything.

Since everything i'v said has been proven right and obviously true as per the profiles, you might want to stop desperatly flailing and breaking this wiki's rules, preferably before you embarass yourself more.

Seriously, can we just have a break here. If there is anything to add to Godzilla's profile, that needs to be done, otherwise his unadded abilities cannot be used.

Sooo, what will Goku's leading move be? Still un certain on who's winning because Godzilla just needs to tap and call it a day. Goku kinda goes for a Ki Blast I guess.

Goku has a lot of good abilities but does he get to use them before Godzilla one shots him?

Omegas03 said:
Sooo, what will Goku's leading move be? Still un certain on who's winning because Godzilla just needs to tap and call it a day. Goku kinda goes for a Ki Blast I guess.
Goku has a lot of good abilities but does he get to use them before Godzilla one shots him?
As i said, most of those ability auto activate on turn 2 or 3 so it's basicaly the equivalent of Goku's second or third move and i really doubt Godzilla can hit Goku before that, especialy with Goku's info analysis and ki sensing telling him Godzilla is way stronger.

Cool, lying again. I proved all my claims with scans of both Heroes and Robot Wars. You couldn't prove a damn thing and are just typing lies and nonsense.

You ignored everything I said, which aside from dealing with your bullshit right now has been pretty focused and just facts. The rules and profiles are both subject to change, so you're still wrong.

Yes, I did. I proved all of this wrong. He doesn't have draw, he couldn't even use it if he did, and it can't kill Godzilla. It would, at best, weaken him and drain some of his energy then explode. He doesn't have Shenron mode, which doesn't do anything since Shenron has no 2-A power or hacks so Godizlla's going to no-dif it. His profile is literally wrong. I showed that. So unless you're 20 kinds of stupid, you lose.

I showed that he healed in the story from damage above low-mid, so stop being stupid and lying. And no, draw doesn't even kill you. It drains some energy and then explodes. Miracle CI is a killing move, but you didn't mention it and it's not on the VBW profile, which is pretty lazy anyway.

"You haven't showed shit" Learn proper grammar before you try to lie. Makes you look dumb. But I showed why lifeforce manip doesn't instantly beat Godzilla with Evangelion scans, I showed why his regen is above low-mid with the game itself, I showed that Godzilla boxed the Anti-Spiral who ACTUALLY has BFR (and used it on the EVAs, who then broke out of it, who Godzilla then clobbered), I showed that Xeno Goku can't use Shenron Mode (granted it was with another wiki, but the scans show Blue Goku and Blue Vegeta alone, and I showed that the card's description says in plain black and white that ONLY Gods and Demon Gods can use Draw. Xeno Goku is neither, as he possesses no god ki and isn't a true deity.

And again, Godzilla one shots with literally any amount of effort and with equal speed, Goku can't escape forever. Evas in the game can teleport too, so Instant Transmission isn't a win-con.

So none of those hacks work, you're stupid for lying about them, and Goku's actual hacks don't make up for the infinite+ gap in power.

Repeating your delusion won't change a thing, make a CRT or come to term with me being right and Goku haxxing Godzilla to death.

The irony of what you just said is hilarious. And you're not right, facts smack your stupidity on that.

Prove his hacks work above his tier anyway. Do that much, Be something more than a lying idiot. I could just argue since Godzilla's beyond infinitely above him, that the hacks just don't matter since it would be an instant one-shot.

And you're so hilarious, reality and the actual profiles that decided wether Godzilla has resistance on this wiki or not, are laughing at you.

Hax ignore tiers by default, you're not protected from hax unless you have have resistance to them, try again.

You can argue whatever you want, doesn't mean it will be accepted or even right.

They're really not. What's stopping me from showing Apex the new scans and just updating it? How stupid are you to call that 'reality'?

Hacks don't ignore tiers. That's a blatant no limits fallacy. Try again.

Considering you've proven you're incompetent, I don't need you to accept it. I'm still right.

They really are.

I don't know, you're the one who refuse to actualy follow the rules.

Yes, they do, that's not a NLF, that's how this site works, try again.

Consider how reality say you're wrong, you're still wrong and Godzilla is still dead over there.

You know, if it's inaccurate at the moment, how about you fix Godzilla's profile first, then argue?

Less time wasted on this

As for hax ignoring tiers, aren't SCP writers like really high tier, but still stated to be vulnerable to mind hax in-universe because they are just average Joes with a thing for horror?

But they're both in the same tier...is what I was going to say, but they are in different tiers. However, hax typically do bypass some tiering, take Ghost Rider vs Bill Cipher for example.

Gojii-san said:
You know, if it's inaccurate at the moment, how about you fix Godzilla's profile first, then argue?

Less time wasted on this

As for hax ignoring tiers, aren't SCP writers like really high tier, but still stated to be vulnerable to mind hax in-universe because they are just average Joes with a thing for horror?
Agreed

If higher AP would have given you the ability to beat anyone below you despite not having any resistance or counter to that hacks, then Xeno Goku would have destroyed 90% of 2B and below 2B characters on this site lmao

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
If higher AP would have given you the ability to beat anyone below you despite not having any resistance or counter to that hacks, then Xeno Goku would have destroyed 90% of 2B and below 2B characters on this site lmao
If AP protected from hax on this wiki, Xeno Goku would beat every non DBH 2-B at the same time by breathing.

I made the CRT. I can't really contribute any other additions, but I forgoed adding BFR resistance as Godzilla to my knowledge has no resistance to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back