• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ok Goji is 450,000 times above baseline, so Archer cant really kill goji physically, so I'm going with goji via huge AP advantage

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
Why is Godzilla's win condition more valid than Caladbolg? I.e what gives Godzilla the edge here?
The fact he's 450'000 times stronger than him, he'd just one-shot him with an AB.

I didn't ask for a victory condition, I asked why people would give the victory to Godzilla if Emiya can kill with a Caladbolg too. If he can't this is a stomp on Godzilla's favor.

He can kill, but his attack gets overpowered. This isn't a stomp, but just a decisive match like most of Dragon Ball Low 2-Cs vs haxxy Low 2-Cs

If his attack gets overpowered and he gets one shot AoE then he has no way to win, Wut. I don't even know how an attack that bends space gets overpowered anyways... it'd just cut through the attack.

No Name via Goji's attack getting nulled by the fact the durability negating Caladbolg cuts it just like it bends space.

Being a Video Game character that has only fought in Player controlled battles, if I remember correctly... maybe? It's as likely as any option of his options.

If it's as likely as any other option and literally all of his options aside from Caladabolg get him killed due to the AP difference.......

Pretty sure we treat Video Game character with no known In-character first move as using the attack they need to use first, at least that's what I've seen from other fights with RPG characters.

Thats complete wank, not meant for you mind you but those that say that

We can't judge a person's mindset and what they will lead with based on pure headcanon, especially in a match where Archer has zero idea he needs to use Caladabolg immediately unlike some of his other, stronger options like UBW

The chances of No Name using Caladbolg is even higher now, now that I remember that Gojira also exist in Nasuverse........

And the manga chapter.

https://********.org/chapter/39072/8

Doesn't Archer lead with Caladbolg most of the time anyway? Thinking on it, whenever he's at a distance he almost always uses it.

John985 said:
The chances of No Name using Caladbolg is even higher now, now that I remember that Gojira also exist in Nasuverse........
And the manga chapter.

Applying the given logic here would probably make emiya more curious instead of forcing him to use his attack. Not to mention that firstly, godzilla name was even censored due to copyright so not sure if we can use that and second, what if he doesn't know about it?

Arceus0x said:
John985 said:
And the manga chapter.

Applying the given logic here would probably make emiya more curious instead of forcing him to use his attack. Not to mention that firstly, godzilla name was even censored due to copyright so not sure if we can use that and second, what if he doesn't know about it?
i misread sth. Anyways scratch the part about curiosity.

Als it is not stated in any way or form on what godzilla even represents for them in their world so idk if this can be used as an excuse.

Why the heck would they need to state what Godzilla is?

And just base on his apperance alone, he would be a dragonkind on Nasuverse. And dragonkind are top tier monster in the verse.

Chariot190 said:
Doesn't Archer lead with Caladbolg most of the time anyway? Thinking on it, whenever he's at a distance he almost always uses it.
Yeah, he mostly use Caladbolg or Hrunting.

So then we don't really gotta guess. Given we know it's one of his leads going by what we see him do.

couldn't godzilla resist the space manip? I mean he can resist matter manIp which destroys people on quantum level and can regenerate lost limbs casually.

Archer generally always goes with Hrunting or Caldabolg II as an opener, knowing Godzilla is also a plus and the size difference would probably incite him to use Caldabolg.

Back