• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2nd 9-A Non Smurf: The 8th Kenpachi Vs Demon Lord Varvatos (Bleach Vs The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody)

Arcker123

He/Him
Soya Azashiro Vs Ard Meteor
  • Non Smurf thread rules (Speed Equal, SBA Otherwise)
  • No clue if this works or can be added
  • Expecting some typical Isekai BS
  • Both 9-A
  • Non Smurf Thread For Some Arguments
eH-6L6VnJk9OxMniedpNc1kcKm5iSbalmK-I_jvX5kg.jpg
6cddd35236d343dcc6a56c4ce369777b.jpg

Last edited:
Okay

So I do have a question before we start:

What is the range of the fear and paralysis HAX for Azashiro? I would like to believe that it is a few dozen meters as a conservative guess but I would need confirmation.

To piggyback off of that thought, what is stopping Ard from just switching to a new Astral Body each time a previous one is Incap'd and attacking from a distance (outside of the obvious the new one will be incap'd too)

What is the range of the fear and paralysis HAX for Azashiro? I would like to believe that it is a few dozen meters as a conservative guess but I would need confirmation.
Same as his Reiatsu/Soul Crush
To piggyback off of that thought, what is stopping Ard from just switching to a new Astral Body each time a previous one is Incap'd and attacking from a distance (outside of the obvious the new one will be incap'd too)
He still has a physical body. He can only do that to attacks on his soul to my knowledge. The fear and paralysis shi should work as it would affect his normal body.

Ard's information manipulation

Would that be able to convert Aza into a normal human instead of a Shinigami?

EDIT

But ignoring that I feel like Aza's Paralysis + Fear should be enough if Ard doesn't have a layered resistance against them. However, Ard does seem to have decent defensive abilities like Attack Reflection and Matter Manipulation

Last edited:
Ard's information manipulation

Would that be able to convert Aza into a normal human instead of a Shinigami?
Probably? If it gets past his soul phys. As he can convert other things into the astral spirits of humans.

Okay so as far as I can tell Azashiro seems to have the upper hand in this match due to his layered Paralysis + Fear hax and while Ard does have resistance to it I don't think that it is layered*

**Which I assume is Somebody resists a power -> Person can ignore resistance to said power to affect them anyway without negating it = layered ability

Ard's biggest wincons are his Attack Reflection, EE and Law Manipulation. However, I believe that Ard isn't skilled enough to contend in combat long enough to hit Aza to get his EE to work. Eigen Space seems to have some form of prep time needed to properly make one going from the snippet on the wiki and we really don't know if the Eigen Space would work if Azashiro is already fused with the space that becomes the Eigen Space. And while one would think that his Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 is a godsend I dare argue that Azashiro's ability would be considered a "Specialized Skill" and thus would be too much for Ard. Ard's Divine Chains would be good for binding but Aza should be able to fuse with it.

Ard's AR might be able to snag him the win but I am unsure how effective that would be if Aza fused with him

Okay so as far as I can tell Azashiro seems to have the upper hand in this match due to his layered Paralysis + Fear hax
It's also passive. If his hax isn't thought based, then it get's negged by Azashiro Reiatsu Crushing him by exisisting. Even then the passive fear and paralysis would tank that approach.
However, I believe that Ard isn't skilled enough to contend in combat long enough to hit Aza to get his EE to work
Apparently his range is only tens of meters (Excluding two attacks) , so if Azashiro fused with his surroundings, Ard wouldn't have the range to hit this omnipresent Aza., much less effect him with EE.

Will drop or more detailed post in a few.

Last edited:
Here is how i see the fight would go down with how i understood Ard's abilities.

Azashiro massivelly outrange Ard, and will passivelly crush his soul at the very begining without Ard being able to do much as he doesn't have any conventional Soul manip resistance, let alone a layered one.
Ard would revive ,thank to his near infinite soul bodies, only to instantly die again . Repeat until he run out of bodies. Ard can't do anything here as he instantly die as soon as he revive due to Azashiro's Reiatsu.

Azashiro would be fused with the environement and pretty much be impossible to detect or hurt. Not that Ard will be able to act.

Brainwashing Ard to hasten the victory wouldn't work as he seem to be able to control his soul body via the non affected ones.

Ard's only win con here is if Azashiro literally become bored of killing him over and over and leave.

🗿

Azashiro’s lobotomy works on the physical brain and mind as well, not just the soul. It’s incredibly dubious to use this to argue the lobotomy won’t work.
I guess ? given that he can come back from the dead and resist time stop, i thought it's pretty much a get out of jail free card.

I have nothing against the argument, and know pretty much nothing of Ard beside skimming his profile. If you know more and think brainwashing will work, then Aza stomp even more.

Azashiro massivelly outrange Ard, and will passivelly crush his soul at the very begining without Ard being able to do much as he doesn't have any conventional Soul manip resistance, let alone a layered one.
Ard would revive ,thank to his near infinite soul bodies, only to instantly die again . Repeat until he run out of bodies. Ard can't do anything here as he instantly die as soon as he revive due to Azashiro's Reiatsu.
Gonna question this slightly. Whilst I’m convinced of the idea that Azashiro can passively put Ard in a death loop where he can’t do anything with his soul crush (along with the other passive effects of his Reiatsu, such as layered fear and paralysis), I’m a bit skeptical of the idea this can be used as a wincon.

Ard has nigh infinite soul bodies, I think it’s a bit dubious to assume that this can kill all of them, especially in a timely manner for incap. A death loop needs to incap an opponent for a day to be a win. It would probably be a battle of stamina if you took that approach (which Aza should have more of now that I think).

I do think tho that the soul crush death loop you argued for would be a great help to Azashiro’s other wincon of simply lobotomizing Ard to make him his slave, as again, Ard just kinda passively dies over and over again and is paralyzed and fear haxed over and over again. He can’t do anything to stop Azashiro making him a slave whilst he gets passively screwed and rendered unable to do anything.

Last edited:
Azashiro can fuse with the environement and gather an ass ton of reishi for fuel.not to mention captain class characthers can fight at least for a few days on end, let alone just leaking reiatsu.

If the issue is just stamina, then Azashiro easily have it covered.

But if you think that lobotomisation will work, it's a moot point anyway.

Ard can puppeteer his body using his near infinite astral bodies, it's why soul hax won't work, but really should be like an unconventional hax resistance, idk how we would list that, you can still affect his physical body just fine, but he can use his astral body to still attack.

As for his information manipulation, he can use it to convert things from one thing to another, he essentially made ghosts into physical humans with that.

Attack Reflection, EE etc are all well and good, but Ard's main stick is Analysis and Control, he can analyze and control all concepts, so he analyzes his opponents, and then either nulls their abilities, or modifies them to suit his purposes like making their hax work on everyone except him. Does this against power null, mind manipulation, law manipulation etc etc, specialized skills are just these weird abilities certain ppl have that are normally beyond his analysis.

Eigen Space doesn't require prep, he faced an opponent who used it on him, which he analyzed and took control of, but additionally, he himself can use the spell, he used that against an opponent he couldn't beat, literally forcing a stalemate where due to manipulating the rules of the space, neither side could win.

Last edited:
From reading this thread i'm leaning towards Azashiro for now.

My opinion might change if more information comes to light but for now have me written down for Azashiro.

If soul crush is the reasoning for the bleach guy winning... doesn't Ard have like infinite souls? Kinda NLF territory to say it can affect all of them even if that doesn't exactly grant resistance.

Forgot this ngl
If soul crush is the reasoning for the bleach guy winning... doesn't Ard have like infinite souls? Kinda NLF territory to say it can affect all of them even if that doesn't exactly grant resistance.
Already explained above why it won't make a difference, Ard can still cast his magic.
This isn’t what the argument is though, this is what it is:
Whilst the idea that he can do that to all of them may be contentious, as I pointed out above, the death loop thing is rather convincing. I don’t think y’all’s responses apply to this specifically, but I could be wrong.

Also, Azashiro’s reiatsu also has passive layered fear and paralysis as well.

And again his soul being crush is useless and so is the fear hax, Ard can still use his spells, as long he still has a soul.

Sba means they start at 4km, that's within Ard's teleportation range, and some of his spells.

Another thing, Aoe type attacks arent really gonna do much due to analysis and control, he has used that to analyze and modify abilities that were affecting whole cities, maybe whole countries, would have to reconfirm the latter, but definitely the former.

Never really thought about giving analysis and control a range before.

Bump again
Thank you for the consistent bumping 🗿
celestial soloing bleach supporters.
Azashiro > Ning > Ard 🤷‍♂️
And again his soul being crush is useless and so is the fear hax, Ard can still use his spells, as long he still has a soul.
I don't see the relevance? He'll just be fear haxxed and paralyzed and then mind manip'd, I don't see why I'd think this is a counter/gets past to fear shi with out further context and fear

Back