• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, a passive would be always on regardless of regular circumstances by definition
Something that's just "constantly" on once activated is just an active ability, which is far more manageable than a passive to say the least.
Tbh "passive hax" in the most verses isn't even passive but we gotta wank our favourite characters to be as OP as possible regardless of narrative sense and consistency. Such is the nature of battle-boarding.

Dispel bounds provide an anti-precognition mechanism if you look on its resistance tab, which I believe is what Almighty’s nullfication based on
Yeah almost everything the Almighty does needs it’s Precog to work first. The Almighty isn’t actually all that strong since to basically fully blocked by resisting precognition/resisting informational analysis or Powernull and fate manipulation

Dispel bounds provide an anti-precognition mechanism if you look on its resistance tab, which I believe is what Almighty’s nullfication based on
Soul King's Almighty scales above SK Yhwach's Almighty which can see himself in the future despite the fact he has the inherent precog resistances of The Mimihagi which was able to negate the site of Base Yhwach's Almighty.

Unless the resistances is layered Soul King is still Almighty GGing him.

Yeah almost everything the Almighty does needs it’s Precog to work first. The Almighty isn’t actually all that strong since to basically fully blocked by resisting precognition/resisting informational analysis or Powernull and fate manipulation
Shush Naruto Goon.

”If you resist the ability, it isn’t that strong”

Make a match - Darsh vs Soul King....still surprised no matches were made for him after his anime release.

The ability can be shut down by resistences which aren't all that rare
🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿

You mean to tell me that the average non Smurf 4-B/High 4-C can resist layered Precog that sees millions of years into the future and endless possibilities at once, and fate manipulation on that same scale? Or powernull/reactive evolution powerful enough to null conceptual Hax?
Shush Naruto Goon.

🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿

You mean to tell me that the average non Smurf 4-B/High 4-C can resist layered Precog that sees millions of years into the future and endless possibilities at once, and fate manipulation on that same scale? Or powernull/reactive evolution powerful enough to null conceptual Hax?
Not layered precog and that doesn't buff its potency
Again that is just what it can null so not layered

Not layered precog and that doesn't buff its potency
Again that is just what it can null so not layered
You’re so corny 💀.
Soul King's Almighty scales above SK Yhwach's Almighty which can see himself in the future despite the fact he has the inherent precog resistances of The Mimihagi which was able to negate the site of Base Yhwach's Almighty.

Unless the resistances is layered Soul King is still Almighty GGing him.
If you say it’s not layered, then refute this.

Layers buff potency.

Powernull potency can also be measured by what it has been shown nulling 🗿, like any other Hax

If you say it’s not layered, then refute this.

Layers buff potency.

Powernull potency can also be measured by what it has been shown nulling 🗿, like any other Hax
Seeing yourself and the result of your actions in the future even if you resist precog isn't a feat of layered precog

All that says is that it can null up to conceptual hax it does not make it more potent it only means it can effect more

Seeing yourself and the result of your actions in the future even if you resist precog isn't a feat of layered precog
🗿

That's straight cope like a mud.

That's quite literally a direct example of what layers are, the overcoming of resistances.

Goofy ahh comment.

All that says is that it can null up to conceptual hax it does not make it more potent it only means it can effect more
No it does make it more potent compared to just general Power Nullification given Conceptual Hax's inherently scale above most other hax's within fiction given what Concepts actual are.

This is especially true with Conceptual Manipulation. (Type 1 and 2)

Just because you resist bog standard Power Nullification wouldn't mean you could resist Yhwach's Power Nullification.

Please defend this I beg you. Affecting yourself with hax that you have resistance to has always been accepted to be resistance. Plenty of profiles have this as a feat, for ex, NPI.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

This is so cringe

You’re not resisting powernull that works on a conceptual level because you resist powernull that nulled water.

What a powernull is shown to affect is potency. That’s literally one of the ways it’s potency is measured on our page for it.

Please defend this I beg you. Affecting yourself with hax that you have resistance to has always been accepted to be resistance. Plenty of profiles have this as a feat, for ex, NPI.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

This is so cringe

You’re not resisting powernull that works on a conceptual level because you resist powernull that nulled water.

What a powernull is shown to affect is potency. That’s literally one of the ways it’s potency is measured on our page for it.
Except Precog isn't attacking yourself. You could literally just let yourself be precoged

This is just straight up depressing that you need to resort to calling it cringe

Not really no, at most it is unquantifiably above, nothing more (so can't even tell if it could null stuff which resists null)

Except Precog isn't attacking yourself. You could literally just let yourself be precoged
😐

The point here isn’t if it’s an attack or no, it’s about using a hax on yourself. The attack portion is irrelevant.

Also LOL at the “you could just allow yourself to be precog’d.” You’d have to A. Prove that’s what’s happening on a case by case basis, and B. Explain wth it even means to say they “allow themselves to be precog’d.” What, do you think some characters can just deactivate their resistances? If so, you’d have to prove that on a case by case. That is certainly not a reasonable assumption.
This is just straight up depressing that you need to resort to calling it cringe
Masterclass in copium.

I responded to everything you said. Stop getting in your feelings.
Not really no, at most it is unquantifiably above, nothing more (so can't even tell if it could null stuff which resists null)
No it does make it more potent compared to just general Power Nullification given Conceptual Hax's inherently scale above most other hax's within fiction given what Concepts actual are.

This is especially true with Conceptual Manipulation. (Type 1 and 2)

Just because you resist bog standard Power Nullification wouldn't mean you could resist Yhwach's Power Nullification.

😐

The point here isn’t if it’s an attack or no, it’s about using a hax on yourself. The attack portion is irrelevant.

Also LOL at the “you could just allow yourself to be precog’d.” You’d have to A. Prove that’s what’s happening on a case by case basis, and B. Explain wth it even means to say they “allow themselves to be precog’d.” What, do you think some characters can just deactivate their resistances? If so, you’d have to prove that on a case by case. That is certainly not a reasonable assumption.

Masterclass in copium.

I responded to everything you said. Stop getting in your feelings.
If anyone could deactivate a resistence, it would be the guy who does not have them as a baseline but as a consequence of absorbing something else
ah yes I am the one coping

If anyone could deactivate a resistence, it would be the guy who does not have them as a baseline but as a consequence of absorbing something else
This isn’t actual evidence of anything. I’m sure you’re aware of that though. Your argument is ridiculous.
Seeing as you’re the guy who thinks it’s “depressing” that some random mf online called your argument “cringe,” I’m inclined to believe so.

Homie the resistance towards precog that the Mimihagi has isn't something you can deactivated.

Its literally his conceptual physiology as the embodiment of stagnation itself that allows the Mimihagi to nullify Base Yhwach's Almighty.

The onus is on you to prove he could deactivate it given such evidence.

This isn’t actual evidence of anything. I’m sure you’re aware of that though. Your argument is ridiculous.
pretty much is. Anyways ignoring comments after this seeing how you don’t seem to care what I am saying
Seeing as you’re the guy who thinks it’s “depressing” that some random mf online called your argument “cringe,” I’m inclined to believe so.
The fact that you spammed emojis and called it cringe in practically every comment is just sad.

pretty much is.
“Pretty much is” isn’t an explanation as to how it proves what you’re saying.
Anyways ignoring comments after this seeing how you don’t seem to care what I am saying
Extraordinarily disingenuous. I’ve been having a whole dialogue with you and responding to everything you have said. In fact, there is nothing you said in our convo that wasn’t responded to.
The fact that you spammed emojis and called it cringe in practically every comment is just sad.
Is this how you cope?

I'm sure we do not use that movie for anything relevant in scaling.

I don't need to remind you fodder Rayquaza could headbutt a planet busting meteor while Arceus almost dies to a country wiping one
Ah, yes, the good old "any unfavourable showing gets ignored". Composite where it helps, no composite where not. Big part of why I avoid debating Pokemon.
Didn't Arceus have combat in the manga as well?

If all verses passives were literally always on they'd kill everyone in their visinity.

Im not sure most verses will fit the standard you're trying to set here tho
It's indeed already the standard, though. Follows from the prep time regulations of the SBA.
Preparation time: None. That means there is no time between the character knowing there is going to be some battle and the point they may start killing each other. They are, in a single instant, transported to the battlefield from their everyday activities, equipped with their equipment, transformed to the character version they battle in and given the correct state of mind. In the same instant the battle starts and they may attack each other. They are assumed to not be surprised or disorientated from the sudden start.
Given, I have been playing with the idea of creating a "passive" page for a while to set some more explicit standards.

Ah, yes, the good old "any unfavourable showing gets ignored". Composite where it helps, no composite where not. Big part of why I avoid debating Pokemon.
He couldn't deal with a meteorite at full power but he could contract galaxies and collide dimensions merely by waking up?
That's pis. And most long running shows are prone to that.
Didn't Arceus have combat in the manga as well?
I havent read that. It seems it was more of testing humans. At least what was mentioned in the low 1C upgrade
It's indeed already the standard, though. Follows from the prep time regulations of the SBA.
Well I didn't know them.
Given, I have been playing with the idea of creating a "passive" page for a while to set some more explicit standards.
That would be fine.

… There’s a Bastard!! Thread incoming so might wait a bit
Although something concerning me is whether SK can even “see” DS AE at any point? It’s more abstract than AE1 consciousness

If all verses passives were literally always on they'd kill everyone in their visinity.

Im not sure most verses will fit the standard you're trying to set here tho
Sometimes it's just there but there are certain mechanics in place that makes them irrelevant.

In Sage Monarch once a cultivator reaches a certain level, they would be forced to either ascend to higher planes, or risk destroying the plane they currently occupied. They're constantly radiating pressure and can't even set foot on a lower plane that can't accommodate them without destroying it.

They don't cause an inch of destruction in the places that can handle their existence because of the laws there being superior.

Sometimes it's just there but there are certain mechanics in place that makes them irrelevant.

In Sage Monarch once a cultivator reaches a certain level, they would be forced to either ascend to higher planes, or risk destroying the plane they currently occupied. They're constantly radiating pressure and can't even set foot on a lower plane that can't accommodate them without destroying it.

They don't cause an inch of destruction in the places that can handle their existence because of the laws there being superior.
Xianxia/Xuanhuan novels usually have this mechanic.

I guess when DT probably makes the new standards for Passives this verse will pass with flying colors

Mentioning again: I think Bebe can easy take Thanos place though first move being soul hax. If not enough reason then can someone make match as I want to debate for him and feel off to make the match myself.

High 6-C key

Ard for 2nd 9A. Soul hax is useless against him, he has type 8 immortality to bring himself from bleach dude attack. No to mention he can use time hax to restore himself, and law hax to negate powers

well, if there's no mention from Bleach's supporter, then i guess he can have it, though how does this infinite soul work?

Ard for 2nd 9A. Soul hax is useless against him, he has type 8 immortality to bring himself from bleach dude attack. No to mention he can use time hax to restore himself, and law hax to negate powers
Is any of this stuff passive? (talking about the time manip and law manip hax's)

If it isn't then Soya could just lobotomize Ard and turn him into a loyal servant before he could use either hax's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back