• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody Discussion Thread

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
greatest-demon-lord.jpg

Since this series is getting an anime soon, thought why not make a thread, probably will be some interested here.

Thread to discuss anything related to The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody/Shijō Saikyō no Daimaō, Murabito A ni Tensei Suru/The Greatest Mao Is Reborn to Get Friends

I finished reading this light novel volume, and was curious about this cosmology verse that "Child God" says that there are infinite worlds and the he past and future will repeat themselvesforever, forking at every possibility.

Can this qualify for cosmology 2A? And there's also a time when Ireena's children and grandchildren are in different universes.

Alright, speaking of the magic Tool made by Verda doesn't it fall into the Low-Multiverse range? Because the magic tool is able to summon the same person at the same time and for some reason the magic tool is broken so it can summon almost all Ireena in different parrarel universe which in theory differs in reality with Ard main universe.

I don't think so, it would have to effect the entirety of multiple universes for it to qualify, all it did was summon people from different universes.

Spoiler warning from Web Novel. Taken from syosetu.ncode website. Translate by Google.

Hahaha! Mephisto actually 'lifewipe' the world. Would be nice if we can get calc out of this.
"Honey, you will be punished"

The devil kept spinning words.

I kept spinning the words to drop me into hell.

"I will not kill you. I will leave you alone and erase all the life that exists in this world. You will continue to live forever in the world where the story is over. While experiencing the pain of loneliness"

That's right.

I don't like it.

Such an ending.

"--I wonder if I'll have some free time."

Mephisto mutters, looking up at the sphere overhead.

I desperately reached out.

"stop"

For the squeezed voice, he.

"good bye"

After returning the intention of refusal.

Mephisto-You-Fegor.

The biggest enemy is.

I jumped into a jet-black sphere and died my own life .
Guess what happens next?
Since then.

How many years have passed since then?

After everything disappears from the world.

I kept looking for everyone's existence.

I continued to seek hope that couldn't exist.

Ginny, Sylphy, Olivia, Ellard, and many alumni.

Riser, Vedas, Arvato, Elzard, friends from all over the world.

And-my beloved best friend, Irina.

I wonder if everyone is alive somewhere.

Something unimaginable miracle is happening, and I think everyone is gathering together in a place I don't know.

While embracing such a delusion, I traveled around the world.

Over and over again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

and.

When the cruising on the 1973 million, 482 million, and 284 laps was completed.

Finally, my heart broke.

I have accepted the reality.

-Collapse on the spot.

While clenching the soil, I leaked a sob.

At first, tears flowed and voices came out, but it also withered.

Only the thirst for death remained in my chest.

But I can't die.

Even if you die yourself, you will be revived immediately.

My immortality, even myself, couldn't be helped.

...... When will it end?

I came to think about it.

There was only regret in my heart.

The existence of myself was transformed into something more unpleasant than anything else.

I'm no longer Ard Meteor.

Completely missing failed person.

My life was useless both in the past and in the present.

I want to disappear.

whoever

Someone.

"Kill (help) me ..."
Here is our marathon champion who has circled the world for millions times!

Excuse the race track for being monotonous! I mean, everyone died after all.

Oh poor him, it seems he's bit tired of living, lmao.

Seriously though, Ard can't get a break. Mephisto finally break him.

And, Disaster Rogue is freaking insane man of pure dedication!
That bracelet robs the surrounding life forms of power and makes them their own.

Therefore, no matter what ability the subject has, it will surely be reversed.

"... Isn't it a black box so that you can't understand how to make a bracelet?"

"Ah. After I finished making the bracelet, I erased all my memories of forging, because I thought it was the best solution after considering various possibilities."

"In addition to that ... you gave the bracelet an unanalyzable technique, right?"

"Ahh"

"That means, you mean, you've cut off all the bracelet construction techniques and assembled the sabotage technique without knowing anything, right?"

"What about it?"

I was dizzy when Rogue answered calmly.

A sabotage technique cannot be constructed without knowing the target magical device or the technique of the magic itself.

Moreover, the more complicated the construction technique of the target, the more difficult it is to construct.

The techniques that make up the Brutal Sucking Bracelet are probably the highest complexity I know of.

Even if you knew the construction technique, it would be difficult to construct the sabotage technique.

How did you build the sabotage technique without knowing the composition technique ...?

"I haven't done much. Anyone can do it if they take the time."

With a plain face, Rogue presents the answer.

The content was too ridiculous.

"A technique is, after all, a collection of magical languages. It's no different from a sabotage technique. If-try all the magical language construction patterns and you'll eventually reach the answer."

Funny.

Is this really me?

Is that possible for me?

Stunned, I was muttering unknowingly.

"The construction pattern of the magic language is ... virtually infinite ...?"

"Oh, that's right."

"Even if you do that, you don't know which one will be the answer ..."

"Ah. That's why I remembered all the techniques I built. And as soon as I came to this world, I activated everything I thought. The number is about 600,000 Kyo."

"It was a waste of time. I needed magic to move to this world and self-discipline. In addition to that, if I included the time to build bracelet sabotage technique …………… ……… Its about, 648, 5268, 739, 4892, 975,6 trillion, 258,200 million, 356,950,000, 775 and 2 years? "
For some context : Olivia is apparently under control of Meph (of course she is, what is impossible for Mephisto?)

Btw, she has weapons of 10 heroes. One of them is Zeta-Orchis which can inhale concepts and release it. Yeah, concept as in 'gainen' japanese shit. This series really like their 'conceptual'.

But the dangerous thing is, she and in extension Mephisto, has 'Bracelet of Destruction and Sucking'. Welp, that's terrible name.

The Brace is one of many conditions to fight Meph in ancient times. It's function is to drain energy of surrounding lifeform and add it to the wielder.

It's so effective that once activated, it can incap Ard and immobilize him on the spot.

The Brace is so powerful that Varvatos spread it's 'locks' all over the world. And one of them is on 'extradimensional plane' where the plane is some sort of middleman between parallel worlds (yes, it is suspected that Evil Gods passed through there to invade Ard's world).

Var even erase any knowledge of forging it from his memory as so it cannot be replicated.

The kicker is : Meph can get it anyway, and Ard doesn't have countermeasure.

Now Rogue appears and he just sort of... brute force the whole thing till he get it right. To make counterspell to powernull the Bracelet.

Trillion years. Most dedicated magic hacker/programmer (who forgot his own code).

Even at his lowest, some version of Varvatos can be very... persistent, I admit.

People here don't read the wn tho because it is untranslated, the only real topic of discussion would be anime and ln. That post does contain quite a lot of spoilers

People here don't read the wn tho because it is untranslated, the only real topic of discussion would be anime and ln.
That's fair. I just feel like post it anyway even if no one replies. If only for the story.

Google Translate is not the most reliable translator. But I'm hungry for some spoilers, so, yeah. Forgive me lol.

It's not like I post it on CRT thread or or smth.

Is not this low 1-C?
Maybe there's some missing context but... AFAIK, no, unfortunately.

It's just another dimension.
To prevent the bracelet from falling into the hands of the villain, I sealed one of the jewels in a place that no one but myself could reach.

It's another dimension.

Or it is a space that should be called the middle world.

This is a space that connects different worlds and is in the middle of the world, and it is said that Mephisto and other "evil gods" also passed through here and came to our world.

Very few people know this middle world, and even if they know it, even fewer can form a doorway.

This extra-dimensional world is a space of nothing white, and there is no such thing as gravity or oxygen, let alone the concept of heaven and earth, and it is an environment like outer space.

Therefore, the magic of oxygen generation must be activated at all times, and flight magic is essential for movement.

It's just in an extreme environment, though.

It is not such a factor that raises the difficulty of survival.
There's a hint for an actual higher dimensional being tho. Already appeared since Vol. 3 I believe.
"In the near future, this world will perish. By a higher dimensional being named scribe Dominator ”

"... I'm familiar with the word scribe Dominator."

While muttering, I saw Rogue's face. At the same time, he also turned to this.

"Ah. A self-proclaimed god. One of them is a scribe Dominator."

One person comes to mind.

A young child with a neutral look. The old time leap was due to the existence of that ... The kid who reappeared after defeating Rogue said to me:

I pray that I will never see it again.

If that time came, it would mean that you would be destroyed by the scribe Dominator.

"... Yeah. That's what it was. The reason he was so serious ... was because of his heart-filling despair."

"yes. Even the master teacher can't do that high-dimensional existence. If that was possible, the master and his compatriots would not have come to this world in the first place. "
Mephisto can't beat him. Let alone Ard who scales around Meph.

The conclusion still hasn't come, the current WN stops around these parts.

If higher dimensional beings are gonna get involved, obvious since they were already know to exist, could be some upgrades in the future.

Volume 9's title is something about evil gods, so that Mephisto stuff is probably around there, or a little after, Mephisto stuff might stretch over multiple volumes.

Mephisto already has destroy the world statements, so seems it's gonna be legit in the future.

If higher dimensional beings are gonna get involved, obvious since they were already know to exist, could be some upgrades in the future.

Volume 9's title is something about evil gods, so that Mephisto stuff is probably around there, or a little after, Mephisto stuff might stretch over multiple volumes.

Mephisto already has destroy the world statements, so seems it's gonna be legit in the future.
Well, there is an Outer God who is stronger than Mephisto, namely "Ruminas Wol-Craft" where he has a subordinate named Lucius, the Evil God whose strength is comparable to Mephisto (Spoiler Volume 8).

She was the one who brainwashed Avarto more to fight Ard.

Still quite far, maybe. Unless the series jumps powerlevel on Vol.11.
It's meaningless unless we got supporting statement for universe busting Original skills (thanks, Vol. 4!) /jk
Well, there is an Outer God who is stronger than Mephisto, namely "Ruminas Wol-Craft" where he has a subordinate named Lucius, the Evil God whose strength is comparable to Mephisto (Spoiler Volume 8).

She was the one who brainwashed Avarto more to fight Ard.
That's interesting. This makes me think Ard really really need to have some powerups soon.

The desperation is real for me who had read the spoilers/WN.

___

Other feats in last WN chapter
  • Mephisto throwing 'big mountain' at Olivia and Sylphy. Both can make large vacuum slash which slice that thing to fine dust. Nice mountain level supporting feat.
  • Mephisto can turn off Elzard's magic because he boast as 'ancestor of magic'.
  • Verda's skill in action is... not galaxy busting or anything (yea I'm still salty about that 'outlier'), but its like some Alice in Wonderland shit.
Shinsei. That was exactly what we should call it.

The surrounding space completely changes to another world.

This is no longer the square of the royal capital.

Music that is out of tune and difficult to express.

The inhabitants of the dreamland are dancing crazy to match the madness of the listener.

Is it a bipedal mouse? Or raccoon dog? No, it may be a hippo.

I can't understand everything. In a space that makes you feel insane just by standing there.

Veda spread his arms and opened his mouth.

"Actually, you guys have been interested in it for a long time. Where did the power that defeated the resurrected" Evil God "come from? Let's take this opportunity to clarify it."

Vedas that rotate like a top when spinning.

He repeats words while showing an incomprehensible behavior of finally turning his eyes.

"It's all okay if no one is dead after all is over! In the process, even if the spirit breaks a couple of times or the whole body breaks up and becomes another creature, it will finally become proper If so, there is no problem! That's why! I'll do whatever I want, Irina-chan! By the way, Val-kun! "

For some reason, bridge it.

Veda declares to the world that is reflected upside down.
As expected of creator of Nemesis, I guess.

So some reality warping for Versa, cool.

With all these threats, Ard's 3rd form seem like a joke now, he has to find a way to use his final form in his reincarnated state, seems like he is relying on his demon lord equipment to get by so far, it's not gonna be enough eventually.

With all these threats, Ard's 3rd form seem like a joke now, he has to find a way to use his final form in his reincarnated state, seems like he is relying on his demon lord equipment to get by so far, it's not gonna be enough eventually.
Well, tbf these equipments are good.

And in latest WN chapter, Ard and Rogue finally fuses in order to become Varvatos. He's pretty confident in his chance now.

Maybe original Varvatos scales much higher than we expected? Idk

____

Anybody have any calc method for anime version of Ultimatum Zero on Episode 5?

There's... lake and clouds. So, the explosion reach the clouds and get bigger from there? 1 km fireball or smth?

The animation is pretty lackluster.

Like even Ard vs Elzard, it didn't get as much detail as the LN, when you have descriptions of "can destroy cities in one hit" you would think there would have been more impact to Ard and Elzard's fight, but there really wasn't.

The animation is pretty lackluster.
They changed things too. Olivia isn't supposed to comically go beyond the horizon.

Spoiler for newest 2 chapters.

My boy Ard is not eating good...
Ard said:
"Irina-san ...! I'm going to say something pitiful ...!"

Biting my lips--

"There is no way to break through the current situation ...! Only you I can rely on ...! Would you please make a gap even for a moment ...!?"

Irina meanwhile, is doing... acceptable. Also, nice supporting statement of 'million slashes'
Relativistic said:
Slash and slash her enemies who destroyed her clan.

And when the inspiration of the black sword counted 100 million.

Mephisto disappeared from this world without even one of the cells remaining.
Mephisto is not dead btw.

Meph got stuck in the middle world with Ard

Lydia appears and throw Ard out of middle world.

The surprising part is... Ard is thrown into different world and going through many adventures too in there.

And in the end... he gains his 'OP Status' again. And this time, he might just be able to match Mephisto
Ard said:
I wasn't just blown into a different world and desperately back.

Even in that world, I've been involved in a lot of troublesome incidents.

In the process, I learned a new work.

As a result, my strength is now higher than ever before.

The existence of me would have become an overly powerful definition.
Ard said:
It's an insect.

The existence of the other party.

The sound of the other party.

For me, it was an insect.

therefore.

Crawling on the ground, like crushing it.

I crushed the enemy.

Gravity operation.

It amplifies the load on the enemy's whole body tens of thousands of times, and compresses a mountain-like giant to the size of a bean grain.

For context, what Ard killed is some kind Beast wannabe which makes Evil God Irina (who went against 20% Mephisto), Elzard, Sylphy, Olivia and every other beings weaklings by comparison.

Beasts appear after higher dimensional God proclaims for world destruction. Its said to be 'threat far greater than Evil God'. And to think they just barely come alive from Meph only to be thrown in bigger frying pan! Lmao

BUT.... Ard (after loooooong time) comes and just... snaps them all and revive everyone who died in the worldwide war against Beasts.

So, Verda activated her freaky-Alice-in-Wonderland Original skill to "take back Everyone's life".

She also work in tandem with 3 others to fight Mephisto. Like, Lizer using his Original to boost Verda's already formidable army while Verda is also summoning some weird fairy creatures shit. And Alvarto plus Olivia doing... something.

We already know Verda's reality-warping Original has potential to destroy the world--err--universe?

And yet, Mephisto can flatten that shit (Verda working with 3 other Generals) in an instant.
Episode 126 said:
I couldn't understand at all how everyone fell to the ground.

A situation where time is erased and only the result remains.

The infinite army that had filled the surroundings disappeared somewhere.

Only five people are standing in the field anymore.

Me, Mephisto, Rogue, Irina, and--

Ginny.

Only she was overlooked.

Not due to mercy. Mephisto had no interest in Ginny. He therefore does not recognize her as an enemy, and it is safe to forget that she exists.

Ard can withstand what Verda's Original cannot.

So.... Universal level Mephisto? Universal level durability for Ard when? Lol

Back