• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: Flumpty & Jason vs The EVIL Boxers

Yu is going to figure it out. If he knocks Jason/kills him and he gets up, he's eventually going to figure out that he should probably get rid of Jason's weapon.

Honestly, that may even be his first move. In a fight with someone armed his first move was to disarm them. If he gets a chance to do just that he will.
Yu can't even disarm Jason due to his inferior LS and the fact that Jason can't feel pain
The only chance Yu will get to disarming Jason is if he kills him twice, which is gonna be nigh-impossible, since Jason becomes stronger after he revives

Yu can't even disarm Jason due to his inferior LS and the fact that Jason can't feel pain
The only chance Yu will get to disarming Jason is if he kills him twice, which is gonna be nigh-impossible, since Jason becomes stronger after he revives
If Jason is knocked out/dead he isn't going to be applying the same grip strength he would be applying if he was alive/conscious. He can take his weapon.

And if Yu can't disarm him, he just keeps bashing in Jason's head into its a nice fine pulp, which Jason cannot regenerate from.

he just keeps bashing in Jason's head into its a nice fine pulp, which Jason cannot regenerate from.
That would take a ridiculously long time, Yu would tag out against an opponent he had to resort to that to beat in hopes of an easier match for his teammate

That would take a ridiculously long time, Yu would tag out against an opponent he had to resort to that to beat in hopes of an easier match for his teammate
I mean, would he? He's practically emotionless so unless his teammate is screaming for him to tag out he probably isn't going to tag out.

If Jason is knocked out/dead he isn't going to be applying the same grip strength he would be applying if he was alive/conscious. He can take his weapon.
That would require knocking out the amped Jason
Base Jason's already more than 3 times stronger and can instantly regen any minor damage Yu deals

That would require knocking out the amped Jason
Base Jason's already more than 3 times stronger and can instantly regen any minor damage Yu deals
Yu already upscales a fuckton from his value in a previous key and gets even stronger in this key. If a single hit to the chin doesn't knock Jason out, a couple dozen will.

Yu already upscales a fuckton from his value in a previous key and gets even stronger in this key. If a single hit to the chin doesn't knock Jason out, a couple dozen will.
Jason also upscales but he can also instantly regen broken bones, so it’s going to take a while before he’s out cold

Jason also upscales but he can also instantly regen broken bones, so it’s going to take a while before he’s out cold
Regenerating broken bones doesn't save you from getting knocked out lol. The entire process of Yu knocking him out would be Yu shaking Jason's brain by hitting him in the chin multiple times in a row, which he can do, which Jason's regeneration will not save him from.

Also Yu upscales way more from his value than Jason does.

I mean, would he? He's practically emotionless so unless his teammate is screaming for him to tag out he probably isn't going to tag out.
You can’t seriously argue Yu would just, keep on fighting an opponent that would very much appear unkillable, being emotionless does not make you devoid of strategy that would result in a tag

Why was Flumpty even allowed here doesn't he seem a bit much? Lmfao.
Eh, he’s basically just Freddy Fazbear with clones, all his broken stuff comes at the hands of resistances to things not in this tournament

You can’t seriously argue Yu would just, keep on fighting an opponent that would very much appear unkillable, being emotionless does not make you devoid of strategy that would result in a tag
I mean I can lmao- Yu has self-preservation but not much of it, has kept fighting in the face of death, and is actually suicidal and depressed. I don't think the prospect of being hurt or killed in a fight against an unkillable opponent is something that'd make him tag out, honestly, he was inches away from death in his fight with Aaron and still kept fighting. This time he won't be inches away from death, though, he won't even be close.

I mean I can lmao- Yu has self-preservation but not much of it, has kept fighting in the face of death, and is actually suicidal and depressed. I don't think the prospect of being hurt or killed in a fight against an unkillable opponent is something that'd make him tag out, honestly, he was inches away from death in his fight with Aaron and still kept fighting. This time he won't be inches away from death, though, he won't even be close.
It isn’t a matter of willpower or perseverance, Yu tagging out isn’t an acceptance of defeat or anything, it’s trying things a different avenue as a team when they’ve hit a wall. Also, forgive me if this is a tad insensitive, but if he’s suicidal… isn’t handing him Jason’s axe, an extremely lethal weapon, a double edged sword…?

It isn’t a matter of willpower or perseverance, Yu tagging out isn’t an acceptance of defeat or anything, it’s trying things a different avenue as a team when they’ve hit a wall. Also, forgive me if this is a tad insensitive, but if he’s suicidal… isn’t handing him Jason’s axe, an extremely lethal weapon, a double edged sword…?
I mean this is a fight. He never actually tries to kill himself in a fight, I'm just providing reasoning as to why he may not just tag out on his own, he isn't afraid of death and never has been.

“From what I know, Omniscience usually treated as giving the characters complete knowledge in vs battle with only Nigh-Omnipresence being treated on a case-by-case basis since it tends to vary”

The entire process of Yu knocking him out would be Yu shaking Jason's brain by hitting him in the chin multiple times in a row, which he can do, which Jason's regeneration will not save him from.
If the neck muscles are strong the head won’t snap around with sufficient power to bounce the brain
So Jason's Stat Advantage still kinda counters this

Not if Jason regens it
In an unknown timeframe as there is no timeframe specified on the profile. It's ambiguous so I'm going to assume that he isn't regenerating instantly without specific timeframes on how fast he recovers from wounds, in which case, Yu showers him with blows.

I think arguing Yu just bashes Jason in repeatedly and kills him over and over and over again until he’s a bloody pulp is just dodging the whole tag team set up of the match, I don’t think either sides teammates would be content with that particular matchup continuing

I think arguing Yu just bashes Jason in repeatedly and kills him over and over and over again until he’s a bloody pulp is just dodging the whole tag team set up of the match, I don’t think either sides teammates would be content with that particular matchup continuing
I mean, that's quite literally the most unlikely option that for the majority of the debate I did not argue.

For the majority of the debate, I was arguing that Yu knocks Jason out and disarms him, which I still am, and wouldn't warrant Yu tagging out unless he felt the need to do so upon knocking Jason out.

Idk a whole lot about Friday The 13th and while I have an inkling this may be out of character, would Jason try tagging in Flumpty once he knows he’s beat? I can’t imagine Yu has much to stop him in that specific scenario

If Jason would make the decision to tag out, I'll take myself out of the debate until the Flumpty vs EVIL debate is finished.

Idk a whole lot about Friday The 13th and while I have an inkling this may be out of character, would Jason try tagging in Flumpty once he knows he’s beat? I can’t imagine Yu has much to stop him in that specific scenario
Jason won't mind tagging out if he's getting folded

Then yeah, Flumpty vs EVIL is probably the main argument now, if Jason would make the decision to dip.

Back