• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 planetary level threats duke it out

Kestheus vs Radin, 5-B Forms used. Speed Equalized, both in Character, staring 100 meters away from each other. Who do you guys think will win.

• Edit*: Kestheus's Dragon is restricted
Kestheus: 1

Radi: 3

Inconclusive:

Radin
Immortal God of Creation

Kestheus
Mortal God of Lightning

this one is kinda close. Radin definitely has more versatility with hax like forcefields and teleportation. He even has summons. But Kesth has dem S T O R M S. Radin got dat magic resist and da regen tho. But Kesth has dem S T O R M S (and intang). Radin got dat weapon mastery and dat intellect. But Kesth has dem S T O R M S

I think Kesth got it, while Radin has the hax I don't think they are going to help to much against dem S T O R M S. Even if I like fire more than electricity... dem S T O R M S tho

S T O R M S win

Just to clarify for everyone, His intangibility is not passive, it requires him to intentionally turn it on and off. I don't believe it changes Smashtwigs vote, im just clarifying.

i see Radin having this,Regenerationn,teleportation,forcefields,summons and his intelligence play in his favor,Kestheus got range and two notable hax against Radin and i dont see it to be enough to win

This is not gonna be easy figth..

But after looking trough, i join BlackDarkness769 reasons and vote for Radin.

In longrun i could see that Radin figures something with his abilities like teleportion which is nice to get out of way and i can see how his summonings gives little hinder Kestheus and give Radin opportunity sneak or surpise attacks. Also forcefields and Regenerationn will help Radin for defence and for get back business.

So vote for Radin.

Lekmos vote counted, Velvet I would count but unfortunately his attractiveness is irrevelant to the fight. Im assuming your gonna say Radin FRA but until you say that or something I cannot count the vote lol

what if his attractiveness made Kesth feel inadequate and inferior and cause him to commit his own death?

Back