• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[13th Round of 7-C Bracket] - Sayaka Miki vs Luck Voltia

Looks like Luck Voltia speed amps at the start of a match

Don't know about Sayaka Miki though

Her soul gem is on her navel and she generally likes to get up close and hit things with her sword, though she can also throw her swords or shoot the blades out of them

Sayaka also has her own speed amps and she got even stronger when damaged. Her soul gem also is more durable than her own body, so I doubt Luck can even scratch it with his AP.

His dura would be a problem tho, but life absorbtion and sleep manip can get around that easily.

Sayaka takes this 7/10

Oh man. The time has come and so have I.

Luck A M P S

He literally has 3 speed/overall stat amps.

Luck always stays at range and keeps shooting his bullet hell projectiles and lightning, only later if it doesn't work he goes for punching and kicking.

He is also a massive stone wall. His durability is above his attack potency, add that to his pain tolerance and ridiculous stamina. He was never tired even after being covered entirely in blood.

She will be a toast once he amps.

SpookyShadow said:
And Luck has almost 3x AP advantage
It will only increase. Sayaka is not the only one who got Reactive Power Level
That 6.66 Kilotons came from a character performed said feat by merely being born and Sayaka one-shots her (without amps or anything). Their AP is equal at least.

Range is not a problem as well. Sayaka can throws and shots herself towards her opponent using glyps. Sayaka can totally shuts down her pain, she laughed when she got stabbed through her head by a witch before slaughtered said witch.

Life absorption and sleep manip can get around that dura easily. And he ain't scratching her soul gem with that AP.

Sayaka also can fights for weeks while her soul gem got heavily corrupted.

I remember from anime that all it takes is just remove the soul gem from their uniforms to kill them easily, if Luck notices she's immortal he will know. He's analytical as hell and senses weak spots casually, as he has the best sensory abilities in entire series and it's borderline precognition that will probably be added to his profile. The AP gap will increase. Luck improves tremendously during battle. The fight lasting longer will give huge problem for Sayaka. Luck after long battle could barely match a 1.45 megaton character and the character PRAISED him, despite him being leagues above Luck. And Luck took straight hits from him, shruged them off. His amps allowed him to blitz him despite being blitzed most of the fight.

Oh, Luck can create glyphs too, just it's still in incomplete CRT.

I don't remember her starting with sleep manip. I remember her being all about swordfighting at first, maybe I'm wrong, watched the anime 3 years ago I think. One thing, when it comes to pure battle CQC skill, she's NOT going to keep up with Luck.

Pain is not a problem for Luck. He literally doesn't give a hell.

Just taking her soul gem away from her isn't going to do squat unless he actually dedtroys it considering they need to run 100 meters away for the body to lose control which Sayaka isn't gonma let happen

You keep talking as if Sayaka doesn't have her own ap and speed amps. If he amps his ap and speed, she will do the same. Her amps allows her to slaughter a witch that previously overwhelmed her.

How can he identify her weakness actually? Just because he sees her immortal doesn't mean he can magicaly knew the soul gem fuctions.

Even if he did, he has to get close to her first, which is a bad news, giving Sayaka chances to absorb his life and put him to sleep through her slashes. The fact the gem attached to her body makes it easy to protect.

The sleep and life absord is through her sword actually.

Sayaka literally laughed after getting stabbed through her head. She can shrugs off his attacks just fine.

Unless he can fights for weeks, Sayaka eventually outlast him.

Before she amps, she's going to be toasted most likely. Luck just needs to think to blitz someone who previously massively blitzed him and could turn to a mush with one hit. The reactive power level he has allows him to greatly improve in battle within moments, including speed, and he even adapts to his opponents speed/fighting style to surpass him. Reminder, Luck has more than 1 speed amp. Sayaka is not reacting to him. He blitzed a guy who is MFTL who earlier blitzed him and made him praise Luck's senses and combat capabilities. And he has true flight and immense maneuverability, it will be even harder for her to even reach him.

Magic crystals exist in Black Clover verse. And Luck has dealt with them, even destroyed one. In their verse everyone has their own source of power, mainly grimoires. He will eventually after some time start analyzing what's her source of power and why is she immortal. The crystal could be the only answer.

She's not reacting to him. A MFTL guy with light years more experience than Luck who earlier slaughtered him to the point when he went from tip-top condition to near death state couldn't react to him. His moves are like teleporting and you can't see him, then he's behind you and kicks the hell outta you, or paralyzes with lightning.

I just noticed, Luck also resists magic that induces status effects and makes opponents lose control over their body. Well, that made him even stronger. Sayaka's sleephax might not work, even if she manages SOMEHOW to him him, but his senses, skill and speed are too sharp.

Eh, it's even worse for her. It's not the first time Luck has seen swordsmen in action. And his armor protects his body so he can block the strikes.

He was on top of his stamina in near death state and still wanted Vetto (the 1.45 megaton guy) to perform his strongest attack again, and being on adventures for weeks with many fights is nothing new to him. He has never shown to be exhausted.

Luck's stats amp are overall better than Sayaka's, not only that but he also has crazy senses allowing him to dodges attacks even at point blank range

Also what stops Luck from just knock her out? Yes, she can't die and has pain tolerance, but she can still be knocked out isn't she?

RIP Sayaka.

He blitzed a MFTL because he's amped while he is MFTL himself, but yeah, I think that might be another Luck match where he just blitzes to oblivion.

I thought it would be hard tho. I know PMMM is a hella strong verse and has good supporters.

And still has mid regen :p

Luck in this version is not even one of the strongest Black Clover 7-C's but he is still keeping up with them

It's true that Luck is a speedster, the only time he lost was because he fought a more skilled opponent with precog and resistances.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Actually, this match could be salvaged if we're using Magia Record version of her.
It would kinda break the bracket. You can make the match though. What are her troublesome abilities in her different key?

So Luck passes I guess?

But he gets stomped by Enel in the finals anyway, that fight would be the same as Luck Vs Laxus except Enel doesn't absorb electricity.

If she still can't hit Luck it will be the same as this match.

Maybe she has a win-con in this one if she hits Luck with no amps somehow but I don't remember the anime that well to judge that, as I had a little ResidentSleeper sometimes. (it's not bad tho)

Welp, that's in hands of PMMM supporters.

Mid Regen is not that hard to bypass actually.

Mid regen is actually extremely hard to bypass unless you have the AP and speed to cut them into pieces before they can regen

Sayaka can regen being cut in half instantly.

Back