• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two (or More) For the Price of One: Fusion Zamasu vs Anilaza

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Because non-Immortal Soul Zamasu needs more love, and Anilaza certainly hasn't been doing too much, recently.

Both start 100 meters apart and are in character.

Victory by BFR, incapacitation, or complete physical Destruction. This means Anilaza isn't required to beat Zamasu's soul in order to win.

This is Grotesque Zamasu.

The location is the ruins of a city on a long dead planet.

Zamasu^2: 7 (TurboTriangle601, Super Saiyan God Julian, Phoenix821, Theglassman12, Hst master, The Everlasting, Quantu)

I Hate Mondays: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Merged fusion zamasu by goddessmechanic2-dc48h8w
Aniraza best design of dbs by sennin gl 54-dbyhb2e

Theme:
Dragon Ball Super OST - Divine Justice
Dragon Ball Super OST - Divine Justice

Looking at their profiles I believe Anilaza has this due to I believe high enough AP to one shot Zamasu. Also while Zamasu does have some options such as clones and his scythe, Anilaza's ability to sense opponents in close range and bend space with sheer power means he's likely to end Zamasu quickly.

Though I could be wrong

Zamasu due to higher AP. Goku and Vegeta haven't gotten that much stronger since the Black arc and Anilaza can easily fend off 5 people comparable to him and by virtue of being a Potara fusion, Zamasu is easily much more than 5x SSJB not to mention him being able to fight evenly with SSJB Vegetto in his corrupted state. That and better hax

Pretty sure Vegito Blue and Merged Zamasu are the strongest, if not close to being the strongest 3-A's.

MZ is at least tens of times stronger than Blue level due to the retconned multiplier, and they haven't gotten THAT much stronger since that arc. His corrupted stage is even more powerful than that.

So I vote MZ for having a likely higher AP.

A match made by Azzy??? This is a rare case indeed.

The best dragon ball villain takes this for the reasons stated above, as well as the fact that he's above all ningens, so he wins by default.

Back