• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[11th Round of 7-C Bracket] - Enel vs Ekko (8-0-0)

I dont see how elemental intangibility holds up in time stop, His body is still absolutely frozen in time no matter what he is made up of. A lightning bolt frozen in time would be affected by physical hits due tot he fact that the lightning is literally unable to move.

Yes, but affecting Enel's lightning body doesn't affect his true body.

Ekko would be hitting something that will reform once the Time Stop is over.

Rocker1189 said:
I dont see how elemental intangibility holds up in time stop, His body is still absolutely frozen in time no matter what he is made up of. A lightning bolt frozen in time would be affected by physical hits due tot he fact that the lightning is literally unable to move.
Except said Lightning bolt can regenerate, so affecting it physically won't do much

Not really? I'd like to know how Enel regenerates from the Timewinder tearing him apart on a temporal level

I don't see why that would negate the equivalent of High regen?

In his elemental form, he is made of electricity, and can divide and reconstruct himself into electricity. I think hardcore non-conductive materials should be able to harm him (rubber can, at least).

Oh. No, that would affect the lightning's personal time to become fragmented.

Ekko would need to affect his true body in order to do that.

Being torn apart by time makes no sense as a sentence and completely relies on in-verse logic.

The best cases I can think of for something that makes sense for that sentence is:

Being aged until you fall apart.

Getting your body parts put where they were in different points in time, effectively teleporting them apart.

Stacking attacks by making them loop.

Etc.

So how does it negate stuff?

The Calaca said:
Oh. No, that would affect the lightning's personal time to become fragmented.
Ekko would need to affect his true body in order to do that.
I thought th elightning is his true body, I dont see how they are seperate.

Rocker1189 said:
The time winder ignores durability by seperating time in a localised area. Essentially a time explosion of sorts.
So "teleporting" the body parts apart? Lugia can reform destroyed body parts, like Katakuri growing new arms, so splitting him in parts and BFR the cut off parts in time won't work.

Enel has two states: physical where his human body is prone to be affected by matter as any normal human would be and elemental, where his body is composed of lightning itself, in this state he's invulnerable to most means of conventional damage since his lightning body regenerates endlessly.

As soon as Enel is lightning, he's almost untouchable for most attacks.

The Calaca said:
Enel has two states: physical where his human body is prone to be affected by matter as any normal human would be and elemental, where his body is composed of lightning itself, in this state he's invulnerable to most means of conventional damage since his lightning body regenerates endlessly.
As soon as Enel is lightning, he's almost untouchable for most attacks.
Ok so his lightning is still his real body then, affecting the lightning should affect Enel.

Has he shown the ability to regen from a rift in space-time?

Also does he start out in logia form here or does he start in human form?

Rupturing someone's space time makes no more sense without context.

However, I still do not see how that would negate high Regenerationn at all. Enel is made out of electricity that he can create and control.

Regardless if it s space and time fracturing or just normal cutting, he can reform the electricity. Or if somehow the electricity was lost, create more of it.

Regardless, unless the dura negation makes the damage a temporal constant, then it's not something that negates regen.

As long as an electron from his lightning body exists in the battlefield he'll regenerate. It's basically his lightning dispersion form.

Logia. Enel always start in Logia form.

What does Ekko need to do to Za Warudo?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Regardless, unless the dura negation makes the damage a temporal constant, then it's not something that negates regen.
well I agree with the point about temporal constant tbh and I am not too sure about whether it is a constant. His normal space time shattering with his Z-drive is something permanent, but the time winder is a different set of a equipment he made based on the Z-drive so honestly I am not sure.

And I do not believe there is a difference between Logia forms, or multiple forms. I have no idea where "main body" comes from.

Logias are made out of their element unless something that nulls their powers hits them (in this case, seastone or rubber).

Croc got holes in his head from a surprise attack and was fine, and I don't think anything ever shows Logias ever not having their intangibility unless faced with Haki or elements they are weak to.

The Calaca said:
As long as an electron from his lightning body exists in the battlefield he'll regenerate. It's basically his lightning dispersion form.
Logia. Enel always start in Logia form.

What does Ekko need to do to Za Warudo?
A space-time clone of his merges two timelines and that causes a time stop, somehow. Ekko would be getting his own game soon, so we might get more info.

@Rocker okay, but, does he need to do a move or...?

Edit: @Weekly he stomped one or the most dangerous characters. And the only reason why he isn't stomping here it's because of his opponent's abilities.

He'd have stomped Godzilla as well.

It'd need to bypass his intangibility. Otherwise, the only thing he would be disrupting is electricity that reforms himself.

Back