• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[11th Round of 7-C Bracket] - Enel vs Ekko (8-0-0)

So since he can't harm Enel during his timestop, Enel can probably just spam his lightning attacks after the timestop

Elemental Intangibility doesn't work like that.

You can hit an elemental intangible wihtout time stop, elements are tangible (even wind and such is something you can touch), but they reform.

Punching water isn't useless because it's intangible, it's useless beacuse it reforms.

Yeah that is kinda my point, it is unable to move out of th eway because it is frozen in time. Which is why hitting him would work. It cant do what elemental intangibility is meant to allow you to do which is ignore hits by essentially momving around your attacks.

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah that is kinda my point, it is unable to move out of th eway because it is frozen in time. Which is why hitting him would work. It cant do what elemental intangibility is meant to allow you to do which is ignore hits by essentially momving around your attacks.
Your point is wrong. I know it sounds arrogant, but it plain is.

The fact that he can damage things in stopped time means that he actualy exerts energy on them and they react before time stop is canceled.

Which means that if he hit the electricity, it would be pushed away by the force of the blow.

And anyways, Eneru is made out of ionized superheated matter, lightning. No matter how hard it's punched, there's no way he can destroy it to the point that there is nothing that can be considered electricity is left. For someone like Croc you can argue that pulverizing every sand grain would perma-kill him, but that's not a thing here.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Your point is wrong. I know it sounds arrogant, but it plain is.

The fact that he can damage things in stopped time means that he actualy exerts energy on them and they react before time stop is canceled.

Which means that if he hit the electricity, it would be pushed away by the force of the blow.

And anyways, Eneru is made out of ionized superheated matter, lightning. No matter how hard it's punched, there's no way he can destroy it to the point that there is nothing that can be considered electricity is left. For someone like Croc you can argue that pulverizing every sand grain would perma-kill him, but that's not a thing here.
Well glad you know it sounds arrogant lol.

Or it means that it is science fiction mumbo jumbo, a lot of people hit things in time stop this is nothing new.

Except itis frozen in time so it wont.

There is not need to do so, since Enel would just be hit without his body moving.

Croc would actually get demolished in time stop since (I am assuming this is project ekko) ekko's blades attack molecular bonds.

Turn the lights on. Now stop time.

The light is still turned on, because you stopped time after you turned the lights on.

That's basically how Enel's intangibility would work on stopped time. He's always at this taste because he enjoys the idea of being superior and godlike compared to everyone else.

>Ekko stops time

>Enel gets frozen in time

>Ekko attacks. Nothing happens. Enel's still lightning while frozen in time.

>Toki O U go ki dasu

>Enel reforms from whatever thing Ekko did at him at Time Stop.

>Enel proceeds to fight like he normally does

I do, but you completely missed my point so I did anyways.

All elemental intangibles can be hit. They can be grabbed, maimed, crushed, and so on. Elemental Inatngibility is not actually intangible, but simply an element being able to keep reforming after being thorn to shreds. It doesn't matter that time is stopped, he will reform after it's not stopped later, any part of him that was properly destroyed will regenerate, and he just wins.

In this case, without the propre NPI, Enel would need to be so throughly destroyed that the ionized atoms aren't even there anymore.

His body moving isn't needed for him to not die. Fact is, Ekko cannot destroy every single ionized atom inside of Enel. So after timestop ends, Enel just gives a big **** you to physics and creates more electricity to replace the completely lost parts of electricity.

Also, no he wouldn't. Again, as long as even one grain of Sand is left intact, Croc creates more sand. Ekko's timestop isn't supposed to really work for that long, and I doubt his ability to find, see and aim at every single grain of sand, let alone every ionized atom that makes Enel up.

The Calaca said:
That's basically how Enel's intangibility would work on stopped time. He's always at this state because he enjoys the idea of being superior and godlike compared to everyone else.
Again, is there any point where states are made a thing for Lugias at all?

When stealth attacked Croc was fine, so unless tehre is proof for it, I'm pretty sure Lugias are never not intangible.

WeeklyBattles said:
Ekko has NPI via the reality warping properties of the Timewinder
What kind of intangibility? Noncorporeals, phasing and elementals are not the same. Here what he needs is something that stops High regen.

Logia's intangibility is active via thought.

Freezing active Enel in time will give you that, a logia intangibility activated.

If Ekko stops time before Enel activates his intang, he'd have normal body Enel frozen.

So Ekko fights Enel for a bit, realizes he cant hit him due to intangibility, rewinds time to before the fight starts and timestops before Enel becomes intangible

Assuming Enel isn't always in such state.

Or that Enel can't just fry him up before he tries to rewind.

The Calaca said:
Logia's intangibility is active via thought.

Freezing active Enel in time will give you that, a logia intangibility activated.

If Ekko stops time before Enel activates his intang, he'd have normal body Enel frozen.
I'm asking for exemple at that. I pointed out that Croc was inantangible without tought. At what point is it shown to be something that can be inactivated.

well Idm I guess, Ekko fought 2 of the toughest opponents in this, stomped one and essentially cant affect the other so its a decent showing. I vote Enel too.

The Calaca said:
Luffy slapping Ace with Smoker's body lol.
Was that even a serious moment? Nami was overcoming Luffy's resistance to blunt force for a long time.

And Logia's can be pushed around just fine, too. As long as a hit isn't strong enough to actually wound them they won't just fall apart into elements.

Could you consider it a gag scene, but Oda's explanation wasn't on the same line as why Nami can punch Luffy just fine.

Nope, manga as well.

Weirdly enough, Smoker was dropping some smoke in the panel above, but I remember Oda justifying this somewhere.

0158-006.png

My point still stands. Any lugia can be pushed around. If the force isn't strong enough to harm them, they won't just fall apart.

But any wound done still remakes itself.

Back