• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe) VS Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

Bath are High 7-A (Mark 50 Iron Man and X792 Erza is used here)

Speed Equalized

Iron Man:

Erza Scarlet: 1 (I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die)

Inconclusive: 2 (KingTempest, Zackra1799)

Last edited:
Iron Man backscales from Thanos who's 6-C, so he doesn't have a clear value on his High 7-A+ AP.
Erza upscales from Ajeel who's High 7-A.

Tony Stark < some BS since the profiles are so unclear.
Erza Scarlet >> 1.94 Gigatons.

Tony has an advantage w/ his Electricity Manipulation and Absorption so Lightning Empress is useless.
Resistance to Fire, Ice, and Lightning, so Flame Empress is ehh.
Nanotechnology saves him from a lot of beatings.

Erza's stamina and endurance is ******* stupid though.
Erza has more variety with god knows how many suits.
If you include Tony's attacks as magic she could absorb it.

I'm incon for now, there's too much going for both of them. I need one good reason to choose a side.

This is a really close matchup, Tony has got his intelligence and better overall utility with his armor, however Erza has better Versatility, range, and a massive stamina advantage, so I'm gonna say incon for now but slightly leaning towards Erza for her stamina advantage.

Tony is smarter, and is slightly stronger in AP.
However, Erza has greater versatility with her many armors which she can switch out including sword spam. Nanotech can recover some weapon damage, but it won't last him forever. And what would be the main factor is massive endurance which would be able to tank Tony's attacks without dying or getting knocked out.

I'll vote Erza for now

Last edited:
Uh ..... Tony got fondled by baseline 6-C and one shot by high end High 7-A. He isn’t out statting anyone here, intelligence doesn’t matter, has non existent hax, mobility is negligible since Erza can fly and has an armor that lets her blitz, outskills and his analyse gets countered by her switching her weapon every other few seconds.

Erza is much more versatile and better in CQC despite being slightly less intelligent, she should take this.

Back