• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1-A / High 1-A / Tier 0 Revisions Hub

Is dhamarkaya from JTTW getting to Tier 0?
Ask these questions in this thread:

This thread is only meant for CRT revisions that cover the Transcendent tiers. However, with that being said, the Dharmakāya will most likely get 0.

Is there a consensus about the Hindu TV series and their profile? Since God from Dante's Comedy was subjected to not being indexed, does it apply to Mahadev, Mahaganpati, Krishna, and Brahman?

Threads:

Is there a consensus about the Hindu TV series and their profile? Since God from Dante's Comedy was subjected to not being indexed, does it apply to Mahadev, Mahaganpati, Krishna, and Brahman?

Threads:

This thread is only meant for CRT revisions that cover the Transcendent tiers. However, with that being said, the Dharmakāya will most likely get 0.

2. To survey verses that need revising in that area and haven't been taken up by anyone as of yet. So, if you come across any verses containing justifications that seem like they'd be affected by the new Tiering System, drop them in here and see if anyone is interested in addressing them. If no one is, you're encouraged to work with the information on the profiles.
Magi's verse would come into this, wouldn't it? From what I remember the verse has an infinite hierarchy of R > f.

Example:
Ugo
Low Complex Multiverse level (As the Guardian of the Sacred Palace he is completely transcendent of Aladdin's Multiverse of countless universes viewing them as fiction and being "omnipotent" over them and kept Il Ilah as a small pet in an aquarium, Likely higher with the Sacred Palace (Can use the Sacred Palace system, to breakthrough the higher layers, by sacrificing the rukh of a lower world and using the magic to destroy the upper barrier, The Sacred Palace can be used to steal the powers from other Gods. Sinbad and David used the system multiple times to swap places during their struggle

I don't know if the verse has already been quoted.

Magi's verse would come into this, wouldn't it? From what I remember the verse has an infinite hierarchy of R > f.

Example:
Ugo

I don't know if the verse has already been quoted.
It would be a surprise if it is possible to rebunk these anti feats
to breakthrough the higher layers, by sacrificing the rukh of a lower world and using the magic to destroy the upper barrier,

Last edited:

Threads:
@Ultima_Reality

(I personally think this is straightforward enough to be kept open. Mods can decide though)

I’m not sure if this applies to downgrades too,or just upgrades,but:

I’m not sure if this applies to downgrades too,or just upgrades,but:

I don't know anything about nasuverse but currently there is a crt for tier 0 root, wouldn't be better to post this thing there?

(I personally think this is straightforward enough to be kept open. Mods can decide though)
bump

Added.

Thread's mostly a summary of the blog and I will be busy for some weeks so I just did it while I had time + while it's fresh in my mind.

Can we have this on wait as well?

@Ultima_Reality

When will this thread be queued? I asked for it to be queued a couple weeks ago, but it's still not there.

Back