• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll folks, Imma make this short. Let's start with the info at hand:
He exists simultaneously as just a Beast and something more than a lion,[9] more real than anything else.[22] Existing as a Trinity with the Emperor-beyond-the-Sea.[5] Reality exists as onion layers, with every layer being more real than the last, every chapter better than the one before, all of which proceed from Aslan's Mountain which surrounds all of existence, like in Plato, everything is just a shadow from something real in Aslan's world. And above the infinite Mountain lays Aslan's Country[30][32])

See this? The hierarchy of Narnia is R>F, this would already classify it as 1-A, furthermore, the hierarchy is an onion hierarchy with quite possibly an infinite number of R>Fs which would qualify for 1-A+ status.

And we have Aslan, Aslan transcends this entire hierarchy which would qualify him to have High 1-A status. In short, Aslan is High 1-A due to transcending a hierarchy of R>Fs.

I heard there were plans to revise Chronicles of Narnia based on the new updates, but yeah. Narnia is considered a magnum opus example of R>F layers being explained, thus Wood Between Worlds alone being 1-A structure. And there's Infinite layers with Aslan's Country being on top and Tash's country being an Infinite minus one (But still infinite). Thus making what would normally be High 1-B for spatio-temporal layers being 1-A+ for R>F layers. And on the same formula, High 1-B+ (Which was Low 1-A) layers of temporal dimensions is now High 1-A as far as R>F layers of that number. And Low 1-A (Which was 1-A by old system) amount of dimensional layers would get High 1-A+ if those layers were all R>F.

Ultima has raised some skepticism for High 1-A+ stuff iirc and was unsure if Aslan and Emperor Over the Sea may both meet criteria for Tier 0. But 1-A+ I can guarantee should be the absolute minimum.

I heard there were plans to revise Chronicles of Narnia based on the new updates, but yeah. Narnia is considered a magnum opus example of R>F layers being explained, thus Wood Between Worlds alone being 1-A structure. And there's Infinite layers with Aslan's Country being on top and Tash's country being an Infinite minus one (But still infinite). Thus making what would normally be High 1-B for spatio-temporal layers being 1-A+ for R>F layers. And on the same formula, High 1-B+ (Which was Low 1-A) layers of temporal dimensions is now High 1-A as far as R>F layers of that number. And Low 1-A (Which was 1-A by old system) amount of dimensional layers would get High 1-A+ if those layers were all R>F.

Ultima has raised some skepticism for High 1-A+ stuff iirc and was unsure if Aslan and Emperor Over the Sea may both meet criteria for Tier 0. But 1-A+ I can guarantee should be the absolute minimum.
Any amount of R>F layers that's higher than infinite layers is still 1-A+. Even Absolute Infinite amount of R>F layers.

Back