• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(2-0-0) Pokémon Wall of Hax vs Jojo Wall of Hax

Arceus vs Novel Kars

2-B Avatar Arceus vs Kars with all his Stands

Speed Equalized

Battle Music

pokemon-arceus-pokemon-flygon-pokemon-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg
e522c7250391e66f7d97d2fe3cbf8b88.jpg

Cool Llama: 2 (Everything12, GilverTheProtoAngelo)

AIAIAAAAAAAAAAI:

Ness still incons both lol:

Last edited:
So Kars has to get Arceus between two objects first before it works. I vote Arceus Conceptual erasing Kars before he can pull that off.

D4C isn't surviving the Conceptual erasure, aren't Stands part of the user's Soul? With Conceptual erasure both Kars, his Souls, and everything attached to them will be gone as well.

D4C isn't surviving the Conceptual erasure, aren't Stands part of the user's Soul? With Conceptual erasure both Kars, his Souls, and everything attached to them will be gone as well.
contrary to the canon, there isn't just one D4C in the JJ multiverse. first point is that JJ cosmology isn't just infinite multiverse, there are like infinites universes, each universes is actually a multiverses, which in the JJ novel current story was 36 and was grew up, each universes is similiar. this can be irrelevant but it's important since in JJ novel there are multiple D4C users from other in uni universes or totally other universes. meaning if Arceus dosen't have 2-A range then he can't do nothing. second point, Kars have infinite self souls and minds, whitin other comparable number of D4C and other stands, so it depends all from the quantity that Arceus affected, and idk if we can consider that D4C is actually the kars will,soul, mind and stuff manifestation, since it's a FV copy but better

contrary to the canon, there isn't just one D4C in the JJ multiverse. first point is that JJ cosmology isn't just infinite multiverse, there are like infinites universes, each universes is actually a multiverses, which in the JJ novel current story was 36 and was grew up, each universes is similiar. this can be irrelevant but it's important since in JJ novel there are multiple D4C users from other in uni universes or totally other universes. meaning if Arceus dosen't have 2-A range then he can't do nothing. second point, Kars have infinite self souls and minds, whitin other comparable number of D4C and other stands, so it depends all from the quantity that Arceus affected, and idk if we can consider that D4C is actually the kars will,soul, mind and stuff manifestation, since it's a FV copy but better
Scan?

JJBA being infinite x 2-A is pretty much new, not even Chariot said that
only the novel. which i just used it for prove that there are multiple D4C users but i noticed affecting more multiverses scales to range, so basically: In JJ novel the main universe are thirthy six universes, and you can travel into them with MiHur. every universes is similiar to each others (since Level II multiverse) so 36 infinites universes.

scans and soucres:
or basically any charpater since it was the main part of the story

>He’d been standing bolt upright on the deck of Das Boot, grinning confidently, as if thirty-six times through the birth and death of the universe was nothing to him. (Next to him, Funny Valentine had closed his eyes, covered them with his hand, and turned his back to avoid the blinding light, much like we had.)

This seems to say that he saw 36 universes in the sense that since the universe got resetted 36 times he saw 36 different versions of it

>“That is not a ‘world’; merely a universe between an end and a beginning. When I say ‘world’ I mean the entire series of universes. What lies there is not just space, but a history that repeats with minor variations.”
“………….”
“Once a universe passes, in the next universe history begins anew – similar, but distinct. The history of a ‘world’ is a spiral staircase of different universes.”

history that repeats with minor variations. Just proves my point

At the time, it had been complete nonsense, but thinking it over now, perhaps it meant as follows. By I am me but at the same time I am not, he meant that history repeated itself, but with variations. As the universe looped, Funny would be born again as Funny, and live a similar life, but not the same one. Or perhaps their identities weren’t the same in the first place. Because I can make a connection. Because I can’t make the connection. Because what I create is the Spiral Staircase meant Pucci’s Stand that could speed up time had been used by one Pucci or another to reach the next universe, attempting to connect history and create a ‘loop’. And he didn’t believe it was a failure on his part that instead of a true loop, he’d made a spiral staircase. When I said this, ‘Funny’ nodded.

Context seems to agree with me ffs.

“Mr. President, as the American President, why are you working with this Dio? As more or less his henchman? And who is this Dio, anyway? All I really know is the Dio from 36 universes ago wasn’t just a thug who robbed a train. He seems to be fighting Cars more or less evenly, so…what is he? Is he not human?”

"36 universes ago". Just a straight-up confirmation.

>He’d been standing bolt upright on the deck of Das Boot, grinning confidently, as if thirty-six times through the birth and death of the universe was nothing to him. (Next to him, Funny Valentine had closed his eyes, covered them with his hand, and turned his back to avoid the blinding light, much like we had.)

This seems to say that he saw 36 universes in the sense that since the universe got resetted 36 times he saw 36 different versions of it

>“That is not a ‘world’; merely a universe between an end and a beginning. When I say ‘world’ I mean the entire series of universes. What lies there is not just space, but a history that repeats with minor variations.”
“………….”
“Once a universe passes, in the next universe history begins anew – similar, but distinct. The history of a ‘world’ is a spiral staircase of different universes.”

history that repeats with minor variations. Just proves my point

Context seems to agree with me ffs.

"36 universes ago". Just a straight-up confirmation.
yes exactly, the 36 Sprial Universes are due to the resetting of universes which kars survived 36 six times and it eventually be 37 and so on

Sounds more just Time Travel, a really advanced once that can go in resets but is just it.
i mean, if you can go in a thing that was your universe but isn't anymore neither in past present and future so.

btw spiral thing is still valid, and since they exist it means something

Back