• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zygarde and Ultra Beasts

https://youtu.be/Ymd_1NYTK9I?t=3m30s

"Zygarde is said to maintain order of the Kalos Region, so then why is it in Alola? Does it have something to do with the Ultra Beasts?"

This seems to suggest that Zygarde feels that the Ultra Beasts are enough of a threat to Alola that he'd appear in Alola. So I propose that Zygarde scales to the Ultra Beasts and vice versa. I also know that he is supposed to be fighting some UBs in the manga.

Here's what I suggest we do. We keep the Ultra Beasts at Small Country level with a Possibly Planet level tagged on to them and having Zygarde having Possibly MFTL tagged onto him because they possibly scale to each other.

I was thinking about doing this earlier but I wasn't so sure.

The Pokémon website also states that 100% Zygarde only shows up if 50% can't deal with it.

I'm less sure about scaling Zygarde to MFTL+, since it's never said that Zygarde COULD stop them, just that 50% couldn't.

There's also the matter of the UBs supposedly being absolutely ridiculous in power compared to the Pokemon of the main world. Them scaling definitely isn't out of the question.

Also obviously important to keep in mind that Solgaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma are also UBs.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I'm less sure about scaling Zygarde to MFTL+, since it's never said that Zygarde COULD stop them, just that 50% couldn't.
It wouldn't make much sense for Zygarde to try and defend the Earth against something that utterly outmatches him in speed. But like I suggested, it could just be a possibly MFTL+ instead of a definite MFTL+

"Although it's alien to this world and a danger here, it's apparently a common organism in the world where it normally lives."

Further "UBs are extremely strong compared to the things of this world" stuff.

While nowhere on this scale, we can't forget that Buzzwole causes eruptions just by flexing. ovo

Keep in mind if 100% Zygarde scales, Yveltal and Xerneas scale as they're not far behind. And 50% Zygarde scales because he's not far behind them. And M-Mewtwo scales because he's equal to 50% Zygarde. And R-Genesect scales because he's equal to M-Mewtwo.

Dino Ranger Black said:
Hold on, abit confused. What exactly are we suggesting?
We scale the UBs to Zygarde as it is highly suggested that he came to Alola to stop them as they are a threat to the Earth

The real cal howard said:
M-Mewtwo scales because he's equal to 50% Zygarde.
Just noticed this.

Actually they aren't equal Cal. Not by much, but 50% Zygarde is shown to be more superior as in the manga when they fight Lysandre himself says Mewtwo with its mega evolutions was only good enough to stop Zygarde's attacks. Zygarde had more of the upper hand.

--> http://jb2448.info/picture.php?/47211/category/2253

Scaling still holds, just Zygarde is on the higher end.

Haxwise, Mewtwo stomps

I actually never knew this. Granted, Lysandre could be boasting, but I don't think that's in his character. So, you're right, but that's AP only.

I honestly don't know where we'd be without the site I reccomended. Their magic of pokemon manga scans is fascinating ovo.

But yeah AP only. Was what I meant by not much lol. Zygarde definitely wasn't leagues above M.M. just a tad higher to overhwhelm him.

Anyways, so everyone agrees that UBs would scale to Zygarde correct? This would end up scaling to the Tapus, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma (other than Ultra Necrozma), Silvally, and the UBs. Did I miss anything it'd scale to?

Back