• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zygarde and Ultra Beasts

Dragonmasterxyz said:
They'd be 5-B even if they only scaled to 50% Zygarde.
I'm perfectly aware they would, i never said they shouldn't be 5-B. i'm simply think they wouldn't scale to his 100% forme yet.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Also what do we do with Poipole again? Slap 6-B and 5-B to Naganadel and stick with 8-A for Poipole?
Well, in Poipole and Naganadel's case, he is used and given to you by the people from Ultra Megalopolis, thus i believe he is not considered one of the "UB invaders" that Zygarde saw as a "threat". So i maybe they should retain their actual Tiers.

I'm more talking about the fact that Naganadel is considered a pretty above average 'mon in a world where stuff like Solgaleo aren't rare

Also I'm considering maybe touching up Poipole. That thing is a starter in a world where stuff like Solgaleo are regular Pokémon.
When stuff like Giratina or Arceus would be regular ovo

But yeah whatever tier for these guys i'll agree with.

Well, since things like Solgaleo are regular pokemon there, maybe the legendary pokemon there are all mostly Necrozma level, since he seems to be regarded as a legendary pokemon by the people of Ultra Megalopolis.

That wouldn't make much sense though for Zygarde to fight something that utterlly outspeeds him to a ridiculous degree.

If not definite, Possibly should suffice for now but thats just me.

Yes but if he were to fight them? He'd get brutally speedstomped if not at least somewhat near their speed. same AP or not. Making the task of fighting the UB's pointless.

I understand that, but Zygarde wouldn't be stupid enough to go through all the trouble of trying to stop threats that he could never keep up with at all even if he was strong.

But like I said, it's just me. If Majority say AP only, I'll go with them. Maybe the manga will clarify more on this too.

Tapus have been upgraded. Why Mew?
It fought Mewtwo, who fought Deoxys in the manga, which leads to a question: Why Base Rayquaza and Mirage Mewtwo [Has Mewtwo and Mew Dna] are not 5-B, Rayquaza fought Deoxys in a Movie, other pictures showing them fight, taking out Deoxys and the meteorite in Mystery Dungeon 1, lastly it searches and likely attacks a Mew in a card clip.

I forgot to upgrade Mirage Mewtwo, and Deoxys got retconned from being comparable to base Rayquaza to being comparable to Mega Rayquaza.

A Shiny Rayquaza searches for a Shiny Mew in a Pokémon Card clip, which can be found in the site, but a fight is not shown since it's a short clip.

Back