• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon: Tier 3 scalings fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
In short, I've noticed that base Necrozma calc is around 1.2 YottaFOE.

Since 3-C+ starts from 4.2965 YottaFOE, I thought that Some scaling might get fixed.

Zygarde and Necrozma

50% Zygarde is >> Mega Mewtwo, who in itself is >= Base Necrozma, and Ultra Necrozma is stronger than it, to the point that Zygarde has to use the Complete form to physically overpower it, I'd say that Complete Zygarde should be 3-C+ by itself and Ultra Necrozma be 3-C, 3-C+ with Photon Geyser.

Kyurem

Reshiram/Zekrom from themselves are >1.2 YottaFOE. Black/White Kyurem is >2x that (>2.4 YottaFOE), and Original Dragon should be 3-C+ due of it being >>x3 the sum of its parts.

Silvally and Melmetal

Type: Null already can fight 2 UBs at the same time, each being 50% Zygarde level, making it >UB. Silvally can one-shot them, making it, Melmetal and its Gigantamax 3-C+.

That's all.

Last edited:
Upscaling is only really done when the difference between the current value and the baseline for the next tier (or + sign of that tier) is very small, I'm talking at most a 1.5x gap. The only Pokemon that should upscale to 3-C+ is the Original Dragon for being far superior to the sum of its parts, meaning it would be >>> 3.6 yottafoe

I think we needed more input from people before doing something like that. It's a pretty simple thing, but still.

Other types
SunIts trust in its partner is what awakens it. This Pokémon is capable of changing its type, a flexibility that is well displayed in battle.
MoonAlthough its name was Type: Null at first, the boy who evolved it into this form gave it the name by which it is now known.
Ultra SunThis is its form once it has awakened and evolved. Freed from its heavy mask, its speed is greatly increased.
Ultra MoonThrough the bond it formed with its Trainer, its will was strengthened, and it was able to destroy its control mask.
SunIt destroyed its own control mask. It has become capable of changing its type by equipping special memories.
MoonUpon awakening, its RKS System is activated. By employing specific memories, this Pokémon can adapt its type to confound its enemies.
Ultra SunHaving been awakened successfully, it can change its type and battle—just like a certain Pokémon depicted in legends.
Ultra MoonIts capacity to change types unleashed, it shines silver due to the energy springing forth from within.
Generation VIIIGalar
Other types
Type: Normal
SwordA solid bond of trust between this Pokémon and its Trainer awakened the strength hidden within Silvally. It can change its type at will.
ShieldThe final factor needed to release this Pokémon's true power was a strong bond with a Trainer it trusts.
SwordThanks to its awakened powers, it can change to the <Type> type to match the memory it has equipped.
ShieldIt has the ability to change its type based on the memory it's holding. This is its <Type>-type form.

Silvally one shotting the Ultra Beasts came from the Pokémon Special Sun & Moon Chapter 22. In order to protect Lillie, Galdion’s Type: Null evolved into Silvally and proceeded to one shot a Guzzlord.

That and Sivally fighting and beating UBs in the anime too. It’s supposed to be a man made legendary specifically with the purpose of defeating UBs.

Yeah, that.

i still feel like this would be an outlier. Like it happened once. I agree with silvally being > UBs but not one-shot range from that one instance. Silavally is capable of driving off a niheligo in the anime in one hit but it never knocked it out, just knocked it away in a surprise attack and the next time we see a good fight from it, it was shown to be inferior in combat to the likes of Tapu Koko and some UBs. I know this is a weird scaling method...a really weird one indeed but i'll use Pikachu. Pikachu was getting his ass beat for a while in the Buzzwole battle, had trouble against Guzzlord and had to try hard to beat Tapu Koko. When Pikachu fought Silvally, however, Silvally was proven a good and strong opponent but Pikachu had no trouble beating it down. Ik pikachu doesn't scale to them, but i am using him as a point to show how the pokemon were portrayed.
Overall: I think Silvally is > Ubs but not to the extreme extent shown in this one instance in the manga.

Pikachu is a very bad example to use since Sivally was greatly worn out already when he fought him in the Alola league.

Ash’s Melmetal fought it first and came very close to beating Sivally, who barely one against it. Melmetal basically just softened Sivally up enough for Pikachu to be able to defeat it.

Pikachu is a very bad example to use since Sivally was greatly worn out already when he fought him in the Alola league.

Ash’s Melmetal fought it first and came very close to beating Sivally, who barely one against it. Melmetal basically just softened Sivally up enough for Pikachu to be able to defeat it.
Still, Pikachu was shown to hold up against him a lot better than he did with the other mons i mentioned. He struggled against Guzzlord and Tapu Koko matched a full power Pikachu (one who was also buffed by e-terrain) despite being weakened by Naganadel. Meanwhile Silvally and Pikachu matched in speed Pikachu did far more notable damage to him with a single good strike than he did with other mons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back