• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ZX Mega Man vs Android 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
VentModelZX
Android18
finally a somewhat fair DB vs MM

Both are utterly bloodlusted and ZX Mega Man has all biometals, including Model X,Z,H,F,L, P and O

Fight takes place in Konoha Village, AKA the Hidden Leaf

Fight to the knockout or death

Put No BFR to make it more fair

As for my opnion Frieza might win as a result of being hard to kill (being able to fight wth only half a body,surving with half his head missing) and the other note worthy thing is his telekineses but other then that I really got nothing for ether of them.

Arale would have been a much better oppoent for Vent.

My vote isnt counted but I personally think Vent/Aile would take this due to greater versatility (its pretty much known fact that Mega Man Techniques and abilities >>>>> Dragon Ball Techniquea and abilities) and fighting skills (as Namek Saga Frieza has never trained and largely fights with brutal attacks), and Friezas hard to kill stuff only applies to him surviving as he cant quickly regwn.

But anyway, seitching the opponent now.

To be frank, Vent and Aile don't have the versatility that X and Zero do. All they're really armed with are their Z-Saber and Buster. That's about it.

With the other Biometals she's able to use the Guardians' abilities, but they weren't particularly varied to begin with.

Biometal allows Aile/Vent to breath underwater, though water contains oxygen. One thing you shouldn't forget is model OX, a direct upgrade of their base form, including somemuch needed versatility with fire manipulation and electricity manipulation. And a lot of ground punching. Also why do the first few comments say frieza?

@Smashor

Since the thread was originally Vent/Aile vs Frieza.

However, this thread is more than a year old. I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back