• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zero vs Aile: Battle for Strongest Robot Timeline Prtagonist

This is a very interesting matchup .

I think that Zero wins . They’re even in almost every aspect but I think that Zero has a few advantages that could give him the win.

To start, Zero is better skill wise. He has more overall experience and since he's battled all of the characters that the biometals come from, he should have experience with all of their moves. Zero has already seen everything that Aile has to offer. He should be able to easily evade/counter everything she throws his way.

Also, Zero has cyber elves, which Aile doesn't have. Aile does resist a good amount of their abilities but Zero could still use elves like Croire as support. The many healing elves will also give Aile trouble because it could allow Zero to out last her. Zero's elves allow him to revive himself ten times. I doubt that Aile will be able to kill Zero ten times before Zero can kill her once.

Overall, I just think that Zero's intelligence and cyber elves give him an edge.

This is a very interesting matchup .

I think that Zero wins . They’re even in almost every aspect but I think that Zero has a few advantages that could give him the win.

To start, Zero is better skill wise. He has more overall experience and since he's battled all of the characters that the biometals come from, he should have experience with all of their moves. Zero has already seen everything that Aile has to offer. He should be able to easily evade/counter everything she throws his way.

Also, Zero has cyber elves, which Aile doesn't have. Aile does resist a good amount of their abilities but Zero could still use elves like Croire as support. The many healing elves will also give Aile trouble because it could allow Zero to out last her. Zero's elves allow him to revive himself ten times. I doubt that Aile will be able to kill Zero ten times before Zero can kill her once.

Overall, I just think that Zero's intelligence and cyber elves give him an edge.
These are all fair points except for Skill since Model X Aile was able to Incon Model Z Girou who has all of Zero's skill and then she just gets all that on top of herself as Model ZX anyways. This isn't even taking into account that Aile has better Amps since Model OX is stronger than ZX which is piterally Z-Era X and Zero combined to begin with, has the Black Zero Form which is a 2× Amp and another 2× Multiplier from that one power up thing that I keep forgetting the name of except OX has an infinite bar for it so Aile has a pretty sizeable AP advantage once she busts all of that out.

These are all fair points except for Skill since Model X Aile was able to Incon Model Z Girou who has all of Zero's skill and then she just gets all that on top of herself as Model ZX anyways.
Good point, I concede there.
This isn't even taking into account that Aile has better Amps since Model OX is stronger than ZX which is literally Z-Era X and Zero combined to begin with, has the Black Zero Form which is a 2× Amp and another 2× Multiplier from that one power up thing that I keep forgetting the name of except OX has an infinite bar for it so Aile has a pretty sizeable AP advantage once she busts all of that out.
I don't think Black Zero is a form that Aile uses in character. Fair point on the rest though. Of course, Zero has tons of amps of his own due to his many forms and cyber elves. I don't know if they'll be able to nullify the gap completely but they can definitely help to make it smaller.

Good point, I concede there.

I don't think Black Zero is a form that Aile uses in character. Fair point on the rest though. Of course, Zero has tons of amps of his own due to his many forms and cyber elves. I don't know if they'll be able to nullify the gap completely but they can definitely help to make it smaller.
It's not but there's no way she wouldn't use it if she starts losing for whatever reason despite having comparable if not better skill than Zero.

Yeah. To say shit like Aile has better skill than Zero is disrespectfully laughable. I'm not taking you nor this match seriously.

Yeah. To say shit like Aile has better skill than Zero is disrespectfully laughable. I'm not taking you nor this match seriously.
She literally beat Omega, who has comparable skill to Zero since they have all the same techniques. She would've never been able to do that without being comparable to Zero himself.

Goddamn...No chill 😭

Ig I'll just follow the thread for now... For now...

Zero has quite an experience edge so I feel like that can be noteworthy here.

Goddamn...No chill 😭

Ig I'll just follow the thread for now... For now...

Zero has quite an experience edge so I feel like that can be noteworthy here.
It's not like Aile hasn't combated people with far more experience than her before as shown with literally every enemy she fights in ZX, especially Omega.

Zero is a skill monster but Aile isn’t a slouch either. As a child, Aile managed to defeat the Psueoroids( beings with the powers of all of the guardians), Omega(X era Zero), and Giro(a grown adult who has had Zero’s biometal for years) with a few days of actual combat experience under her belt. And this is adult Aile who ,should be superior to her child self skill wise.

Zero is very skilled, but Aile isn’t far behind.

Last edited:
Fine Aile has some good shit. But I think this match is not much to argue over personally. I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

Leaning towards Zero, but mostly due to elf bullshit.
and for being the goat, i kneel

I also want to point out that Aile would have Prior Knowledge on Zero by default since her Biometals are sentient and retain the memories of who they're based on so they would tell her everything about him.

Question, but aren't the biometals literally the characters themselves in a new state? Like Model X is literally just X himself in a little metal form?

Question, but aren't the biometals literally the characters themselves in a new state? Like Model X is literally just X himself in a little metal form?
Their souls are just stuffed in the Biometals. Somehow Ciel could find them and just… Yeah.

Idk if they DO keep their memories of their Reploid Existences, though.

i get Zero, but how did she do that to X when he ****** off to cyber elf heaven or whatever after Z2

Their souls are just stuffed in the Biometals. Somehow Ciel could find them and just… Yeah.

Idk if they DO keep their memories of their Reploid Existences, though.
It seems to be that they don't remember anything after their creation (or transformation into Biometals), but do remember everything prior to becoming Biometals.

(5:22)

Zero definitely has faaaaar more experience, but it's somewhat nulled since Aile has fought people with more experience than her and she has the biometals (who very likely retain their past memories) to likely advise her on how to counter Zero, or even flat out gain their knowledge and experience (heck she literally has Zero's future self as a biometal, who should know every single one of his own moves and strategies).

Skill wise I'm not sure it matters since Aile has also fought people that technically have more skill than she does, and she likely has all of her biometals skills (so with Zx she should literally be equal to Zero since she merged with his future self).

I'll let others decide who beats who (likely through scaling and weaponry), but at the very least experience and skill are practically not a factor here.

ZX is just a series of a bunch of nobodies using powers from the souls of previous Mega Man characters in the Classic canon lol

Having read a bunch of shit, I'd say end of PC Batman with prep could win.
But all his conventional equipment is useless.

You're right, but I'm also not wrong either way 🥱
Im only following two MegaMan threads and forgot this was one of them, the other was your Batman one

Back